Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

november sleeve

I start my pre op diet on 10/25. I've done my grocery shopping and I only have one more appointment with cardiology today for a stress test and then I'm finally done with all these appointments! I'm getting more nervous as I get closer. I'm looking forward to a new life and i pray for success. My diet will last 7 days with Protein Shakes and they actually modified that to also include one Greek yogurt. I can also supplement with a cup of broth, sugar free Jello and pops. Its gonna be tough not grazing my kids leftovers but I'm doing this to be there for them and be a healthier me! Loving the support here!

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

November Sleevers

Congrats Guys,I'm getting excited now . let's remember each other as we go through this journey and surgery day. We all got pre op diets coming up and they are sometimes different . What is your Pre-op diet . Mine is two Protein Shakes and a lean meat and vegetable meal for dinner . They say I can a little carb at night but im gonna not do that , oh and Jello, sugarless pops for snacks.. Not so bad.... Did I miss anybody??? we got three sets of twins and two sets of triplets so far. Did I leave any one out?

1. @kia h @ChangingSeasons
  2. @mckrag14
  3. @attymom1
  4. @MyNextSeason
  5. @one
  6. @TotallyPosh @november11 @Shoppindiva02
  7. @Jas592
  8. @tracyluvjordan @sharonkk74
  9. @melflirt01 @Chardonnay40 @HappyHikerGal @Sajt
  10. @candeegurl81
  11. @OrguinDayciri, @Delestere
  12. @pinkdreams87
  13. @denise08k

@Sajt welcome and you have three other buddies !!! say hi to them ...And stay tuned on this forum , and YES OMG I am so concerned about thanksgiving and Christmas its such a big deal in my family and we always get together and I always cook all that good ole soul food sooooooooooo im gonna be smack dab in the middle of liquid diet . So do I even participate or stay home ,do I eat in the kitchen, do I still cook for them, do I go and just bring my little pureed turkey and stuffing lol...

no but im serious anybody got any thoughts,, How will you deal with thanksgiving and Christmas ?????

I’m scheduled for 11/6. Can’t wait!

November Sleevers

Congrats Guys,I'm getting excited now . let's remember each other as we go through this journey and surgery day. We all got pre op diets coming up and they are sometimes different . What is your Pre-op diet . Mine is two Protein Shakes and a lean meat and vegetable meal for dinner . They say I can a little carb at night but im gonna not do that , oh and Jello, sugarless pops for snacks.. Not so bad.... Did I miss anybody??? we got three sets of twins and one set of triplets and one set of quadruplets WOW! WELCOME @MeredithElaine

Did I leave any one out? 

1. @kia h @ChangingSeasons
  2. @mckrag14
  3. @attymom1
  4. @MeredithElaine
  5. @MyNextSeason
  6. @one
  7. @TotallyPosh @november11 @Shoppindiva02
  8. @Jas592
  9. @tracyluvjordan @sharonkk74
  10. @melflirt01 @Chardonnay40 @HappyHikerGal @Sajt
  11. @candeegurl81
  12. @OrguinDayciri, @Delestere
  13. @pinkdreams87
  14. @denise08k 

Edited by november11

6 hours ago, november11 said:

No girl it has definitely sloooooowed down...… seem like time going backwards and every day it's still a month away lol

Yesss so slow.. i was telling someone earlier that I was flying thru all my appointments when i was still unsure but now that im scheduled and ready its taking forever and i feel so anxious.. im just ready to be through the hard part Lol

My pre-op diet starts on the 23rd and it’s 3 shakes, yogurt and Clear Liquids for 12days and then clear liquids the last two days.

Hi @shoppindiva02 yes I know almost twins but we can still encourage each other along this new journey

On 10/4/2019 at 4:07 PM, melflirt01 said:

November 19th here!!!! So excited

Oh my gosh. Tomorrow I will be one month away from my surgery day. I had a small freak out this week, but I'm over it now and feel confident that this is the right thing to do. Anyone else get moments of cold feet?