Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

november sleeve

5 days post and feeling almost normal. I have been walking 2x a day 10 min each. Yesterday I got 60 grams of Protein in. Today I'm estimating 80. I realized this morning I still like the shakes over the Protein Water.

I will say I'm getting appetite back and it's all head hunger. I have ordered my pureed groceries for next week as I'm anticipating eating mushy food. As I'm looking forward to phasing out of liquids.

My pain is also minimal. I also have not gained or loss since I went in for surgery but I'm not concerned yet about weight.

Hope post Novembers are doing well

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I’m 11 days post op. I’m still having pain issues where they removed my lap band port. No walking yet. I can’t believe how much you all are able to walk! I’m having some gi issues. I started mixing my Protein Powder w sf choc pudding and I get awful cramping and liquid stool about 15 min into eating. It’s been pretty consistent with that food so I’m going to back off of it. Anyone else have that issue?

3 hours ago, lisaasil9 said:

I’m 11 days post op. I’m still having pain issues where they removed my lap band port. No walking yet. I can’t believe how much you all are able to walk! I’m having some gi issues. I started mixing my Protein Powder w sf choc pudding and I get awful cramping and liquid stool about 15 min into eating. It’s been pretty consistent with that food so I’m going to back off of it. Anyone else have that issue?

I don't understand why you aren't able to walk? You do have to use the bathroom right? So that's walking unless you have a catheter connected to you.

It is painful to walk, but I hold my stomach and take very slow steps. I know that walking is what helps your body to heal, and the longer you are staying in bed, that's the longer it's going to take for you to get back in the swing of things. I'm 5 days postop and I do not have any GI issues so far and I'm praying that I won't ever. You need to make yourself walk. I hope you feel better.

On 11/20/2019 at 11:32 PM, MourningTheLossOfBeer said:

Been lurking for awhile. It's going down tomorrow at 10am, so I broke down and created an account. I'm sure I'll be back with questions. It's been great reading other people's experiences. I think I'm ready.

Good luck. My surgery is Wednesday 11-26-19. I'm nervous, anxious, scared and excited all in one!!! Can't wait! READY to DO THIS

On 11/19/2019 at 9:05 PM, GothGal said:

I'm up tomorrow! 8:30 (EST) surgery. I'm excited to finally make this step!

Surgery is Wednesday 11-26-19.

Ready to do this!!!!

😁🥴🥺😐😀

1 hour ago, Ambreniser said:

I got the sleeve on the sleeve done on the 4th of nov work I’d like to talk with someone

What does this mean? You revised from a sleeve with another sleeve?

Edited by LadyVS

I got the sleeve on the sleeve done on the 4th of nov work I’d like to talk with someone
I was also sleeved on November 4th.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

20 hours ago, Chardonnay40 said:

I also have not gained or loss since I went in for surgery but I'm not concerned yet about weight.

So happy that I'm not the only one! Well, I was several pounds heavier after surgery and today, 7 days post-op, I'm finally at my surgery weight - lol. But I'm not concerned either. If I've learned anything by reading these boards, it's that if I follow my plan, it will work. I'm also dreaming of the pureed stage. In my program, that happens December 5th.

On 10/2/2019 at 8:00 PM, tracyluvjordan said:

I'm scheduled for Nov. 13th. Nervous and excited. I know its 2 weeks after yours but I can be your support if u will support me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

My surgery is 11-27-19. About 2 weeks after you. Just wondering how you are doing now? About 10 days post op.

On 10/3/2019 at 8:40 PM, OrguinDayciri said:

My surgery is Nov 22nd so excited and nervous at the same time. I was on the 6 month program so the initial excitement wore off but now its different.

Looking for a buddy for this journey someone willing to be my accountability buddy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

My surgery is November 27th. 5 days difference between our dates. I would be happy to be a support system, I need one too

12 hours ago, Heather246 said:

Surgery is Wednesday 11-27-19.

Ready to do this!!!!

😁🥴🥺😐😀

On 10/4/2019 at 7:07 PM, melflirt01 said:

November 19th here!!!! So excited

My surgery is 11-27-19.

How are you feeling?

On 10/7/2019 at 9:34 AM, november11 said:

November Sleevers

Congrats Guys,I'm getting excited now . let's remember each other as we go through this journey and surgery day. We all got pre op diets coming up and they are sometimes different . What is your Pre-op diet . Mine is two Protein Shakes and a lean meat and vegetable meal for dinner . They say I can a little carb at night but im gonna not do that , oh and Jello, sugarless pops for snacks.. Not so bad.... Did I miss anybody???

1. @kia h @ChangingSeasons
  2. @mckrag14
  3. @MyNextSeason
  4. @TotallyPosh @november11
  5. @Jas592
  6. @tracyluvjordan
  7. @melflirt01
  8. @Delestere
  9. @OrguinDayciri
  10. @denise08k
  11. @Heather246