Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

november sleeve

5 minutes ago, destructopenguin said:

Good luck to you today!

You as well!

You all got this. I was in the same boat exactly 2 weeks ago, scared out of my mind. Everything went so much better than I thought. Best of luck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

On the loser's bench and feeling quite good. Tired and feels like too many situps. Just so happy it's over

Sent from my Pixel 2 using BariatricPal mobile app

On 11/16/2019 at 11:40, ChangingSeasons said:

Hi all, just wanted to check in. Sleeved on 11/1 and then had to go back 11/5 to repair my hernia again. I started puree on 11/14. Taking things nice and slow. The most important thing I've learned is smaller bites and CHEW CHEW CHEW. It's funny, someone posted when their nose runs, they're full and I'm the same way. When you eat slowly your brain really picks up the cues of fullness better. I'm struggling getting the Water in. Sometimes I forget and chug and that's painful so I have to mentally tell myself to sip all day. I still have my sutures but I'm seeing my surgeon again on Monday to remove them and I can't wait. The worst thing for me is the constipation! Does anyone take anything? I was thinking of mixing Miralax in my fluids to help. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

Great 👍🏾 you are doing good miralax definitely helps with going to bathroom and Water get plenty as u can

Two week follow up app went well today I can now eat soft foods other than that down total 30 lbs in one month 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉everything else was good I’m back at work today n it’s going good so far no issues just had to set reminders to drink I was moving and time was a flying by just making sure I’m drinking while working but I’m doing great so far hope all is well with my fellow sleevers and everyone is doing great 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😊

On 11/18/2019 at 05:36, destructopenguin said:

Dude, I'm in the exact same boat. Woke up around 330 am and been awake/unable to fall asleep since . Gotta be at the hospital in 3 hours. Good luck to you today!

Good luck u got this it’s just nerves sleeved nov 1

3 hours ago, HappyHikerGal said:

On the loser's bench and feeling quite good. Tired and feels like too many situps. Just so happy it's over

Sent from my Pixel 2 using BariatricPal mobile app

Wonderful!!!

On 11/13/2019 at 7:57 AM, november11 said:

Hey guys , I
Am still in hospital my pressure was off the chain but I’m so much better was tough

Hey @november11 you haven't updated in a while, are you doing ok?

23 hours ago, Unclechaz said:

30 lbs is awesome. What do you think is causing the fatigue? I'm 2 weeks out and I'm also fatigued, especially if I am too active the day before.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

To be honest with you I'm not really sure why I'm having the fatigue. I'll bring it up on my next follow up though

Best of luck

Made it to the other side. Been walking and drinking my Water. Lost a total of 24lbs. I'm ready to keep it moving

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Dude, I'm in the exact same boat. Woke up around 330 am and been awake/unable to fall asleep since . Gotta be at the hospital in 3 hours. Good luck to you today!
I got no sleep last night lol.

6 hours ago, Chardonnay40 said:

Made it to the other side. Been walking and drinking my Water. Lost a total of 24lbs. I'm ready to keep it moving

That's awesome news! How do you feel physically??

Hi all,

I’m four days post op, with my op day being 15th Nov. Everything seems to be going OK after a shaky start right after they finished surgery as I was into anaphylaxis due to an unknown allergy to one of the meds used.

I’m up and about and out of hospital, feeling pretty good with only very minor pain.

I can get thru enough liquid, but have woken each night feeling uncomfortable, not sure if it’s reflux or nausea, it only happens after I have been sleeping for longer than a few hours. After I burp or go for a walk it passes for a short time, but doesn’t go away completely until I’m up and about for the day.

Just wondering if I should be worried, or if it’s normal?

That's awesome news! How do you feel physically??
Sore. But otherwise ok. I had some nausea but that was yesterday. I've been walking the halls n chatting it up lol. I still need to poop. So todays goal lol. I hope to go home today.

Hey guys I go to my dr tomorrow my issues, I have no problem drinking never did no problem eating all the yogurt and pudding I have no restriction and I’m concerned 😟