Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

november sleeve

@bree03 I meant sorry I commented under @bree02

@november11 I mostly just do greens for dinner when I get home and shakes while at work I work 11a-7p I’m hungry but not dying yet lol 😆

@kennabecca , @Changingseasons and @apppfgd how’s it going for u all are u ready I am ready ready how is y’all diets goin what can u all have I can have shakes non starchy veggies are unlimited for me but I stick to broccoli 🥦 Brussels cabbage 🥬 and green Beans for dinner I do shakes and Water at work

Welcome all new members to group we are here for you all we got this

So today I had a class to talk about my diet before surgery. Two weeks before surgery I have to do 4 Meal Replacement shakes and one meal everyday. For the meal replacement shakes they said I have to drink these special drinks that only they sell called HMR70. These are really expensive to me. I was wondering if anyone knew of anything else I could use besides those. Maybe I could do half those and half something else. Idk. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated 🙂

@ raeerin I would look at label and match with something cheaper long as it matches with what your body need it should be ok they also have that on Amazon for 25 dollars a can that’s 12 servings a can but the packs of 18 are expensive

1 hour ago, kia h said:

@bree03 Here’s a pic for u it just says bariactiv all came in that blue pouch that I get monthly I can give u the number to company that send them if u like I also take a hair skin and nails daily also just the cheap kind or the gummies whatever is on sale when I’m out I get long as they are small dollar tree has some that are good that I’m taking now a months worth a dollar can’t beat that at all

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

Thank you, sure message me the number whenever you have a chance.

On 10/24/2019 at 01:18, Blondenightmares said:

Hi ,

I'm having mine done on November 20th in Egypt by Dr Tamer Adelbaki

Good luck and keep us posted

welcome @Blondenightmares . Egypt WOW! that's so awesome.....stay in touch..and say hey to your sister sleevers on the 20th.

Edited by november11

well well ladies I think we got our first man in our calendar of sleevers sisters and brothers ...Lets make him feel welcome.

@bigbusaryder how are you ? tell us some good stuff...….or bad or whatever you wanna say or ask we family here ...

1 hour ago, november11 said:

I think we got our first man in our calendar of sleevers

Let me make that two. November 4th sleeve in South Florida.