Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

november sleeve

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:09 PM, Unclechaz said:

Thank G-d, all is well. My 6-week labs showed my Iron is pretty low which may help explain why I've been feeling so weak. Made some adjustments and going to recheck blood in 8 weeks. Other than that, doing well on Water intake, averaging about 60 grams of Protein, and about 450 calories per day. Monday will be 7 weeks. Down about 35 since surgery.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Hey !! Yeah I get dizzy when I bend down and I think it may be my blood pressure which I hear can go low when you lose weight it may be time to get off blood pressure meds. you gotta get your Protein up and maybe calories too . Nice to hear from you.

im good . went to my dr this morning for my 6 week visit . down to 222 lbs (look at us) was wearing a size 20-22 before surgery . now I have on a size 16 pants and xl top...feeling and looking awesome ………...
I feel you guys. Fortunately I have clothes that are sized smaller and it's nice to wear them again. 4 weeks 20lbs down. I did stall in week 3 but this past week i lost a lot.

I honestly was not expecting to lose inches so fast. I am now taking my measurements.

Congrats November Sleevers!

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I know this cannot be said enough but Water, Protein, walking. It's the key. I will admit protein is challenging but its key to losing!

6 minutes ago, Chardonnay40 said:

I feel you guys. Fortunately I have clothes that are sized smaller and it's nice to wear them again. 4 weeks 20lbs down. I did stall in week 3 but this past week i lost a lot.

I honestly was not expecting to lose inches so fast. I am now taking my measurements.

Congrats November Sleevers!

our journey seems to be walking together...I too had a stall at 3 weeks and is losing inches fast. I too have decided to start taking measurments last week expecially of my waist ( it is really coming in)

our journey seems to be walking together...I too had a stall at 3 weeks and is losing inches fast. I too have decided to start taking measurments last week expecially of my waist ( it is really coming in)
Mine to. I haven't seen it in a decade lol

Hey everyone! Wednesday will be five weeks since my surgery. Things are going pretty well. Some days I have this huge appetite, other days, I don't feel like eating anything, so I guess it balances out.

I've lost twenty pounds so far, which is great! Since I started this whole process, I've lost fifty pounds in total. (30 lobs pre op, 20 lbs post op). So I'm feeling pretty good.

Moving in to regular foods now, but the most issue I'm having is getting my Water in and remembering to chew, chew, chew my food.

Glad to see everyone is doing so well!!

I just had my sleeve done on the 24th but If you need some extra support I'm here for you!

Sent from my SM-G975U using BariatricPal mobile app

I would love a support person also I was sleeved on 7/15

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Almost 1 month out and I experienced the stall at Week 3 that everyone talks about. So glad I read about it here so I didn’t freak out...but it DID pass and scale is moving again ;)

Hi everyone. Had my surgery on November 18th and down about 40lbs, plus 21 leading up to the surgery. I keep thinking someone's pranking my scale... But I'm down into slim/straight jeans, down 3 more notches on my belt, heck even dropped a shoe size! Also stalled in week 3 but needed to make an emergency trip to another country cause we almost lost my dad. Traveling and adjusting to new food lifestyle is hard!!

37 days since surgery and creeping up on week 6 foods. Tonight I had a few small bites of ham, cranberry sauce, and some white Beans for dinner, plus a 2 egg omelet with Dubliner cheese and green onions for Breakfast. Finding it hard to track macros and I always feel constantly behind on Water. (I think I'm just bored with plain water). Still drinking one or two Protein Shakes per day and loving the recipes folks post to help with variety. Gonna try a chocolate Protein Shake with some chilled Decaf in the morning.

Have to watch that I don't eat too quickly on yummy stuff. Gorged on 5 pieces of sashimi on Sunday and left half of it behind in the restaurant toilet. Sweet stuff turns my stomach. My sense of smell is in overdrive.

I'm loving the journey.

Happy holidays, hope you're all doing great!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using BariatricPal mobile app

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 10:46 PM, ColoradoCanuck said:

Hi everyone. Had my surgery on November 18th and down about 40lbs, plus 21 leading up to the surgery. I keep thinking someone's pranking my scale... But I'm down into slim/straight jeans, down 3 more notches on my belt, heck even dropped a shoe size! Also stalled in week 3 but needed to make an emergency trip to another country cause we almost lost my dad. Traveling and adjusting to new food lifestyle is hard!!

37 days since surgery and creeping up on week 6 foods. Tonight I had a few small bites of ham, cranberry sauce, and some white Beans for dinner, plus a 2 egg omelet with Dubliner cheese and green onions for Breakfast. Finding it hard to track macros and I always feel constantly behind on Water. (I think I'm just bored with plain water). Still drinking one or two Protein Shakes per day and loving the recipes folks post to help with variety. Gonna try a chocolate Protein Shake with some chilled Decaf in the morning.

Have to watch that I don't eat too quickly on yummy stuff. Gorged on 5 pieces of sashimi on Sunday and left half of it behind in the restaurant toilet. Sweet stuff turns my stomach. My sense of smell is in overdrive.

I'm loving the journey.

Happy holidays, hope you're all doing great!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using BariatricPal mobile app

I like and use baritastic app tracker it is much much easier than MyFitnessPal in my opinion( I had both)

I'm also using the Baritastic app, I'm just not used to tracking everything I eat. I have a nutritionist appointment coming up soon though, so I need to get better at logging my intake.

1 minute ago, ColoradoCanuck said:

I'm also using the Baritastic app, I'm just not used to tracking everything I eat. I have a nutritionist appointment coming up soon though, so I need to get better at logging my intake.

ok good...

Hey everyone Happy New Year !

I am 6 weeks out and weight loss is slowing down. Slightly stalling. Very hard on me mentally. Trying not to get too down on myself.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hey everyone Happy New Year !
I am 6 weeks out and weight loss is slowing down. Slightly stalling. Very hard on me mentally. Trying not to get too down on myself.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Yes! Same here. My surgery was 11/22 and weight loss is crawling now and I'm a little worried too. I have the nexplanon implant and it put a lot of weight on me... I'm scared it's stalling me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

24 minutes ago, MsMx3 said:

Yes! Same here. My surgery was 11/22 and weight loss is crawling now and I'm a little worried too. I have the nexplanon implant and it put a lot of weight on me... I'm scared it's stalling me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

I had my sx on 11/19. I was doing well in the beginning but as soon as I moved to regular foods.. things slowed. I am still eating healthy. I’m hoping it is just a phase. I don’t know much about the implant but it may play a part. I would mention it to your MD.

We need some tips! Very worried here.