Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

november sleeve

I’m on the other side! VSG yesterday (after having band removed 11 months ago). Overall I’m feeling pretty good. I recall being in more pain (gas etc) after band surgery.

Hi hi, i had a "sleeve plus" surgery on 11/24.. my starting weight was 120kg , my surgery weight was 114kg , now I'm 109kg.. haven't been in this weight for ages I'm so happy I did this

Sent from my SM-G935F using BariatricPal mobile app

Nice to meet you!! How are you doing? I am FINALLY able to move without my incisions killing me lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

I have been lucky my incisions hurt only my first two days. After that its been managable. Have not used pain meds since day two. How was your holiday with your liquid diet.< br>

5 hours ago, OrguinDayciri said:

I have been lucky my incisions hurt only my first two days. After that its been managable. Have not used pain meds since day two. How was your holiday with your liquid diet.< br>

Hi nice to meet you too ! Glad you’re doing well As for me last night was the worst after my last Protein Shake my stomach started to hurt really bad and I kept burping and vomit 3 times .was up all night . Feeling better today but not that thirsty even though it’s know I need to get Protein

Lol it sucked!!!! Thankfully my husband did most of the cooking and I avoided the whole kitchen! For lunch he made me a special Soup so it wasnt horrible but it still wasnt fun. How was yours?

1 hour ago, Bill Sperry said:

Hi nice to meet you too ! Glad you’re doing well As for me last night was the worst after my last Protein Shake my stomach started to hurt really bad and I kept burping and vomit 3 times .was up all night . Feeling better today but not that thirsty even though it’s know I need to get Protein

Not sure how many days post op you are, but yesterday (3 days post op) I was finally able to drink without it hurting. Even the Protein Drinks are going down a little easier yesterday and today. Don't push yourself the first day or two post op, but I'd say if it goes much longer than that I'd contact my doctor. Dehydration is the main concern I think

1 mo post op whew what a journey this has been still getting better each day I’m eating soft food was able to take a few bites on thanksgiving but that’s all whew talk about hard but it’s going I’m sick of Protein Shakes now but mostly make myself drink and get more than enough Water go to dr Tom i lostt 38 pounds down total including pre op diet it works for me I’m not in it for numbers just don’t want to hurt all the time in my joints but I’m maintaining sending positive vibes and hugs to you all we are on the other side now guys let’s enjoy the journey were here now 

I am new here. I just had my gastric sleeve  surgery on the 26th of November. I lost 90 pounds prior to surgery. Finding it difficult to get my Protein Shakes down since surgery. Right side pain has been the most limiting for myself. 

2 hours ago, anita5397 said:

I am new here. I just had my gastric sleeve surgery on the 26th of November. I lost 90 pounds prior to surgery. Finding it difficult to get my Protein Shakes down since surgery. Right side pain has been the most limiting for myself.

I had gastric bypass surgery on November 25 .I too am having problems with Protein Shakes the solid Premiere shakes . The regular Clear drinks I have no problem with but I get full after just one. How nay pan I Got is the surgery itself.Hope your feelings my better

On 11/30/2019 at 21:39, Azin said:

Hi hi, i had a "sleeve plus" surgery on 11/24.. my starting weight was 120kg , my surgery weight was 114kg , now I'm 109kg.. haven't been in this weight for ages I'm so happy I did this

Sent from my SM-G935F using BariatricPal mobile app

What is sleeve plus?

16 hours ago, Heather246 said:

Not sure how many days post op you are, but yesterday (3 days post op) I was finally able to drink without it hurting. Even the Protein Drinks are going down a little easier yesterday and today. Don't push yourself the first day or two post op, but I'd say if it goes much longer than that I'd contact my doctor. Dehydration is the main concern I think

Hey Heather nice to see you out and doing good .. I was so blessed with being able to drink right from surgery and my Protein Drinks never bothers me no matter what brand. God is good... Had no pain after the first initial surgery pain.. no dehydration … you don't worry about the weight … trust me it will come off … just keep drinking,drinking,drinking...

5 minutes ago, Bustyphemale said:

Sleeved 29th. No pain when swallowing

Sent from my SM-G955F using BariatricPal mobile app

that's So awesome . I had no pain either and it is so key in being able to do this thing. im glad for you .. it seems we by passed the horror stories of not being able to get the liguids in … Whew!!!!