Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

november sleeve

I had mine done on November 14. Just went to my one week follow up and I’m down 13 lbs.

On 11/20/2019 at 14:22, kduel said:

I had mine done on November 14. Just went to my one week follow up and I’m down 13 lbs.

That’s awesome! Keep it up!

I was discharged and home. Yes!

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Awesome! Congratulations!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using BariatricPal mobile app

Been lurking for awhile. It's going down tomorrow at 10am, so I broke down and created an account. I'm sure I'll be back with questions. It's been great reading other people's experiences. I think I'm ready.

17 minutes ago, MourningTheLossOfBeer said:

Been lurking for awhile. It's going down tomorrow at 10am, so I broke down and created an account. I'm sure I'll be back with questions. It's been great reading other people's experiences. I think I'm ready.

Good luck tomorrow!

Hey all! I'm still in hospital, but looking to get discharged today. Been walking some and using that old air blower thingies.

Not a lot of pain, except in my back. Soreness on the belly but not unbearable. I'll be glad to get unhooked from all these wires!!

So very happy to start this leg of my journey!

Hey everyone!
Sx date was 11/19
Discharged yesterday 11/20 around noon. Only did a one night stay.

I am feeling better than I imagined. No serious gas pains. Stomach tight/slight discomfort. I think my throat is the worst of all.

Hey everyone!
Sx date was 11/19
Discharged yesterday 11/20 around noon. Only did a one night stay.
I am feeling better than I imagined. No serious gas pains. Stomach tight/slight discomfort. I think my throat is the worst of all.

Glad to hear you're doing so well!

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm 4 days postop. I had a two night hospital stay because of severe nausea and my blood pressure staying high. Once the gas started passing was when I began to feel better. Today my goal is to walk a little more than I have around the house but that's it. Nothing too heavy and strenuous. Continued success everyone.

Hope everyone is doing well sending positive vibes to you all 🤗

21 day update post op everything is going good now I can have soft food but barely want anything at all just mainly trying to focus on getting enough liquids and Protein Shakes in on a daily basis so I definitely don’t want any foods haven’t weighed since my last post so roughly a little over 30lbs list so far I’m not in any pain anymore........I’m back at work now ......I get supplies cases ready for surgery not a lot of lifting but I walk a lot about 60-100 cases daily so I wear 3lbs weights on my ankles for past 3days this well all day say from 10a-8p definitely gona keep  and I use a gazelle for 30 min to 1 hr daily try to keep that up as well that up that’s pretty much what’s going on with me right now sending prayers and hugs to you all on this journey some days are harder than others but end the end we all got this 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾 🤗

56 minutes ago, kia h said:

Hope everyone is doing well sending positive vibes to you all 🤗

Doing good only 2days left on my liquid diet then it’s off to the hospital on Monday for my gastric bypass surgery.A little nervous

I’m 5 days po and steadily making progress. I didn’t need any pain meds today and was able to do a slow, easy 30 min walk. I gained 7 pounds of Fluid retention, so working on losing that at the moment - lol. Can't wait to start losing in earnest. I’m hitting my Protein and Water goals, so I’m happy with my body’s adjustment to surgery. Got home from Mexico last night and it feels so good to be home!