Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

november sleeve

17 minutes ago, Momofthree627 said:

My surgeon told me to start mine on 11/1. My preop diet is liquids only, what is yours?

mine is Protein Shakes for Breakfast and lunch 3-4 oz meat with 1 cup vegetable and 1/4 cup starch for dinner. I CAN have two Snacks a day of greek yogurt sf jellp sf pudding broth sf popsicles OR 1 snack a day of a small fruit .

I messed up today and bought everything to work but my Protein Shakes I forgot in the refrig at home so I had to go the the gas station across the street and buy expensive muscle milk Protein shakes at 4 dollars each . smh oh well

Wow @november11 my diet consists of all liquids.. Protein Shakes, broth, and sugar free Jello, popsicles.. and of course water.. it also allows diet snapple and crystal light but no real food 😩.. ur so lucky 😂😂

@Momofthree627 thts good tht you only have to do a week!!

2 hours ago, november11 said:

Welcome officially @ColoradoCanuck check it out you have 4 buddies going with you .wow thats' awesome .How you doing so far? what's up right now with your journey?

I'm doing okay, have my pre-op appointment on the 8th, one week of nothing but Water and Protein Shakes to shrink the liver... I already like the Protein shakes, I've been building up to 2-3 per day already, but the week leading up to surgery will be 5 shakes per day. First week or two after surgery will be just water and shakes, so it'll be a good 3+ weeks of liquids. I'm currently trying to figure out what to "track" as far as weight and inches etc.. I'm taking time off work through mid-January to reset everything about life, learn how to prep my meals and what I can/can't eat, and by late December I want to get back to the gym, etc.. I love forums like this where we can all learn together and share information and experiences.

37 minutes ago, ColoradoCanuck said:

I'm doing okay, have my pre-op appointment on the 8th, one week of nothing but Water and Protein Shakes to shrink the liver... I already like the Protein shakes, I've been building up to 2-3 per day already, but the week leading up to surgery will be 5 shakes per day. First week or two after surgery will be just Water and shakes, so it'll be a good 3+ weeks of liquids. I'm currently trying to figure out what to "track" as far as weight and inches etc.. I'm taking time off work through mid-January to reset everything about life, learn how to prep my meals and what I can/can't eat, and by late December I want to get back to the gym, etc.. I love forums like this where we can all learn together and share information and experiences.

yeah it's cool just stay on here before and after and you should be well informed about everything from changing relationships to jealousy to any other subject you can deal with..

November sleevers we have quite a few buddies going in soon for their surgeries . I challenge everyone to keep up with the calendar and on the day of anyone's surgery we each send 1 word of advice or encouragement we have learned to pass on to them. we have learned so much about what to do and what not to do let's pass on a piece on that day to our buddies.. Sounds Good ?

1 hour ago, november11 said:

Sounds Good ?

Great idea.

On 10/28/2019 at 13:44, november11 said:

November sleevers we have quite a few buddies going in soon for their surgeries . I challenge everyone to keep up with the calendar and on the day of anyone's surgery we each send 1 word of advice or encouragement we have learned to pass on to them. we have learned so much about what to do and what not to do let's pass on a piece on that day to our buddies.. Sounds Good ?

Great idea 💡

The count down is on 4 days out from surgery diet still going good I swear I only cheated once but bounced right back to it I don’t want anything derailing this progress

Pre op testing underway I have lost 18 lbs so far and still have one more liver shrink diet day and one Clear Liquids only diet day then surgery on Friday meeting with dr now getting everything ready for Friday my new extended family please say a prayer for me good luck to my fellow sleevers on November 1st we got this. 👏🏾🙏🏾👍🏾