Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

november sleeve

3 hours ago, november11 said:

We filling up fast congratulations guys and good luck I’m currently doing my liver shrink diet 2 fulls days in it’s going really good I only have 10 days but it’s going

@kia h where you been girl? you been too hangry to talk? lol ….how's the pre op ?

@TotallyPosh, I’m trying hard not to overdo it as well. I don’t want the transition to be too hard!

25 minutes ago, Bree03 said:

Hi November peeps,

I am about a month out from sx.Really happy I found this forum to soak up as much info as I can. I was wondering if anyone had any information about the best Vitamins, and how I can get the most bang for my buck?

Thank you. ; )

I use bariactiv Calcium, Multivitamin and calcium all chewable and B12 nasocor I have no problems with that my surgeon wrote prescriptions for them n insurance covers it

37 minutes ago, kia h said:

I use bariactiv Calcium, Multivitamin and Calcium all chewable and B12 nasocor I have no problems with that my surgeon wrote prescriptions for them n insurance covers it

Wow really? My surgeon sells many different brands in office so I don't think she would write an rx for them. Is Bariactiv the brand name? Or was that short for Bariatric Advantage brand ?

On September 29, 2019 at 9:32 AM, kia h said:

any one having a sleeve done in nov mine nov 1 I need a buddy to help me along on this journey

Hi Kia, My surgery is set for 11/4. Started my 2 week 1200 cal ---going ok so far. Keep in touch---let me know how you're doing!

Gloria

To my fellow 11/4 Sleevers (@mckrag14 and @gwoodgm) let’s stay in contact with each other. To help each other along the way pre and post op. Hope to here how you guys are doing.

4 hours ago, Shoppindiva02 said:

To my fellow 11/4 Sleevers (@mckrag14 and @gwoodgm) let’s stay in contact with each other. To help each other along the way pre and post op. Hope to here how you guys are doing.

Thanks shoppindiva! Great idea. FYI....I've been trying different Protein Shakes. My Dr. suggested Unjury. I found it at Unjury.com. Bought several different items....ready to drink, and powered chocolate.Like them both a lot, not as sweet as some of the others. Also a canister of unflavored and put scoop in oatmeal this AM. Held my appetite well today! I'm on a 1200 cal diet until Sat before then liquids. Take care!!

I've been scheduled for the 13th of Nov!

3 minutes ago, bigbusaryder said:

I've been scheduled for the 13th of Nov!

Congratulations! This is such a great group of support. I wish you the best~

2 minutes ago, gwoodgm said:

Congratulations! This is such a great group of support. I wish you the best~

Thank you!!!

@bree03 Here’s a pic for u it just says bariactiv all came in that blue pouch that I get monthly I can give u the number to company that send them if u like I also take a hair skin and nails daily also just the cheap kind or the gummies  whatever is on sale when I’m out I get long as they are small dollar tree has some that are good that I’m taking now a months worth a dollar can’t beat that at all 

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

@november11 I’m here I been posting I’m on day 3 of liver shrink diet I have 10 days and so far it’s been good not dying yet I do two shakes a day and I can have 🥬 like broccoli 🥦 cabbage 🥬 Brussels non starchy veggies is unlimited for me but mainly stuck to these cause
I like them other than that I’m just ready I have pre op testing on Tuesday keep me in ur prayers I’m just ready 9 days out from surgery how are u what’s been goin on with u