Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

500.5lb Guy now down to 316!

6 hours ago, Mikeyy said:

Ok thnx well I'm preop started at 322 currently 285 hoping to get to about 185 eventually :)

That is awesome! And trust me it’s doable. They told me I wouldn’t lose more than 150lbs and I’m at 185. So keep working at it.
if you ever need tips don’t hesitate and reach out :)

@Mikeyy I feel you brother. Not easy sometimes. And we have to support each other. Not everyone knows the reality and struggles of what we go through and live with daily.
I used to wear a 7xl shirt. A size 68 pant waist. Jeans would cost me 120$ a pair. You know how glad I was to buy a pair of 18$ wranglers off Amazon? ?? Lol

Your hard work and perseverance is truly inspiring Mike. Best wishes on reaching your goal.

Amazing progress man. You're an inspiration.

17 hours ago, Snapcase- said:

Hey guys decided I would post some pics and my story. I’m Mike and I’m 37 from Montreal. Waited a full 5 years to get this surgery. Best decision I ever made.

Surgery was Nov. 22, 2018 and I’ve since lost over 180 lbs! I work out 6 times a week; cardio, swimming and various exercises.

let me know what you think!

mike

A9CC8048-D96B-4591-88C1-5C84EEF0F089.jpeg

207D352E-AA4A-4932-ADA8-3D2C62C879AE.jpeg

2AB66A46-CF17-49FB-B650-D2A3A8E00906.jpeg

3232C2A5-50E6-4A9F-87A3-903CAACBF349.jpeg

🔥 I think this is Amazing and worth the wait 🔥

Congratulations, Mike! You're an inspiration! Wishing you continued success on your journey!

Hey guys decided I would post some pics and my story. I’m Mike and I’m 37 from Montreal. Waited a full 5 years to get this surgery. Best decision I ever made.

Surgery was Nov. 22, 2018 and I’ve since lost over 180 lbs! I work out 6 times a week; cardio, swimming and various exercises.

let me know what you think!

mike
A9CC8048-D96B-4591-88C1-5C84EEF0F089.jpeg.8c6b1deb23e0fa18f132bf28469ee7da.jpeg
207D352E-AA4A-4932-ADA8-3D2C62C879AE.thumb.jpeg.f0089d1f26cef55818c0214ff213bd5e.jpeg
2AB66A46-CF17-49FB-B650-D2A3A8E00906.thumb.jpeg.cb4e572babae6485be9cff774029e265.jpeg
3232C2A5-50E6-4A9F-87A3-903CAACBF349.thumb.jpeg.c10d949a424707e8319da2bb267d2c41.jpeg

Wow you look amazing!!!!

Sent from my SM-G925T using BariatricPal mobile app

Fitting in airplane seats is awesome. I remember the first time I wasn't squished against the person next to me or didn't need a seat belt extender. But that was a thrill.

You look great! Keep up the good work.

18 minutes ago, mcfluffington said:

Fitting in airplane seats is awesome. I remember the first time I wasn't squished against the person next to me or didn't need a seat belt extender. But that was a thrill.

You look great! Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much. Yeah. Can’t wait lol :)

49 minutes ago, shanshan said:

Wow you look amazing!!!!

Sent from my SM-G925T using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you so much! Been shopping so mich now. 2XL is for most tops. Still have to get rid of that extra skin lol

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

🔥 I think this is Amazing and worth the wait 🔥

It fully is! Builds a whole new level of confidence too. :)

You have done fantastic! You are an inspiration!

Just now, Lynda486 said:

You have done fantastic! You are an inspiration!

Thanks Lynda! Very appreciated. And I’m always open to feedback or to try and help any way that I can too :)

Wow!!wow!!wow!!! Well done Mike! Amazing, inspiring, motivating and ALL other positive adjectives I can't think of at the moment!!!!
[emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]🧡

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app