Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Lap Band Surgery - PICTURES ONLY

Hi all,

Can I share a few new pictures? I am really struggling...was too tight and got a slight unfill and then had surgery....so I've gained just about 10 lbs in a little over a month. now, I do have ToM, but it's still not good.

I figure if I put these pics out there, it may motivate me to put down the freaking ice cream... (What's with me and ice cream???)

These are from a friend's wedding last weekend. I actually felt better about myself at her wedding than I did at my OWN wedding. I felt beautiful...I never ever ever feel beautiful...but I did last week.

As always I'm going to put my awful start photo...

Hey---sorry to write a book..feeling a little sad and out of control..must get back on track...

Rain

th_DSC_0976JPGbeforecloseup.jpg

meafterwedding.jpg

rainlong.jpg

Edited by Rainer

Here are some new before and current... I won't say after, cause I've still got a bit to go, but I think this shows big progress...

From a size 18w/20w to a 12...

post-232323-13813137411216_thumb.jpg

post-232323-13813137411489_thumb.jpg

Wow...you guys all look so good! :thumbup:

Here's mine. The ones in pink were taken the night before surgery (9/28/07) and the ones in the brown top were taken 2 days ago. The ones of my face are from a month after surgery and a few weeks ago. I've still got a LOT to lose but I feel soooo much better than I did 10 months ago!

Before-DuringAugust.jpg

FaceBefore-During.jpg

Here are my befores and current pics. Started out 10 months ago a size 26/28 and now wearing size 14 pants.

post-225592-13813137414736_thumb.jpg

post-225592-1381313741515_thumb.jpg

post-225592-13813137415527_thumb.jpg

post-225592-13813137415926_thumb.jpg

th_JeffM_1.jpg

th_JeffM_2.jpg

First one is just before the operation at the dr's office. Second one is 10 mos post op. Minus 130 lbs and almost to goal weight.

These are my 5 month pictures. First pic is pre-op, second pic is 5 months post-op and 81 lbs down. Plus face shots. My 7 year old took the second face shot after a workout, sorry I look crappy. LOL

preopand5mthfront.jpg

preopand5mthprofile.jpg

preopand5mthback.jpg

preop5mthfacecomparison.jpg

Sorry! I think I got it now...

Before:

jmswedding2-1.jpg

In Progress:

2008162-1.jpg

I am no spring chicken and proof that if you work (eat healthy & exercise) your tool (the band) you can go from Morbity Obese (250) with a BMI of 42.9 to Normal (145) with BMI of 24.9 in 12 months 3 weeks.

Do you ever have those moments when you look in the mirror and think, "Man, my head looks huge compared to my shoulders!" :)

I like this one--the first time I've looked at a recent picture and didn't have to pick up the before pic to see the difference.

Last summer approx 320 lb (long before surgery)

2428834150_bc78705fae_o.jpg

A couple weeks ago--about 255.

2713764095_b81a02461a.jpg