Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Lap Band Surgery - PICTURES ONLY

post-40965-13813666129293_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]13070[/ATTACH]the yellow shirt is pre-op and the brown shirt is almost 4months post op down 38.5 pds and loving my band. sorry can't figure out how to make the last one small, am not good at this stuff .:thumbup:

post-227912-13813136892571_thumb.jpg

post-227912-13813136893371_thumb.jpg

Everyone looks so good! Here are a couple pics. There are a couple more in my blog.

Before: November 2007

023.jpg

Current: Today (down 75lbs)

IMG_6143.jpg

Ya'll look great!!!!

Here's my 1 year post-op pics. CRAP! I'm more critical looking at them, so much more to go :x Although, I have recently realized my 'roll' on my back (back boobs??) is officially 100% gone! My back is smooth! My belly rolls.. not so much.

SIDEAPRILBA.jpg

aprilba.jpg

backaprilba.jpg

Hi all,

Well I thought I would post up my latest progress pics, and I am very happy with them! I am now 100 grams from losing 30kg! (For my USA friends that is .22lbs from losing 66lb).

All has been going well except I ended up being rushed to hospital last week while we were on holidays with severe chest pain and I couldn't breathe. Still not sure what it was, however stroke, heart attack and clots were ruled out thankfully. My guess is that it was a gall bladder attack, my GP thinks it may have been a severe reflux attack. I am having more tests this week and hopefully we will get to the bottom of it. For now though its business as usual!

Take care,

Joshie :biggrin:

post-227764-138131369033_thumb.jpg

With the warmer weather, I broke out the swim suit this weekend. I was actually able to wear a medium suit. Here is my before shot, a shot of my scars a couple of days post op, and me now 9 weeks post op from abdominoplasty.

preophouse.jpg

surgery-1.jpg

9weeks1.jpg

Here's my latest pics.

First at 206 size 18/20 (I didn't know I was that big!!!)

2nd at 156 size 14

3rd at 135 size 8 (all I see is my face disappearing)

Don't know when I'll have a pic that I don't see all my flaws in!!!!!

post-221548-13813136903548_thumb.jpg

qphwle.jpg

5n6mva.jpg

ilvaqa.jpg

Edited by SuzanneG

Ooooooooookay so I missed the one year post-op bandiversary by two weeks, but I'm down 80lbs and have a lot bigger ego than before, but having just checked the vitals, I'm good. I seriously can't thank you all enough for everything. I couldn't have done it without you guys! :-) Oh, and I know the pictures are flipped. You can thank my computer savviness for that one. haha.

post-216561-13813136905662_thumb.jpg

post-216561-13813136906059_thumb.jpg

post-216561-13813136906415_thumb.jpg

post-216561-13813136906764_thumb.jpg

I dont think i have posted pics for a while. This picture is HORRIBLE LOL

But oh well ! First pic 250 Second Pic -35 pds third Somewhere around 50 I think ?

Mindy1.jpg

70 lbs Gone

Pics003.jpg

This week 86 pds gone size 12 's !!!

86pds-1-1.jpg

I have 34 pds until Goal !!!

Mindy

Well here's my 1 year pics, I'm not exactly where I had hoped I would be by now (I was hoping to be at or closer to 100lbs lost) but a lot of that is because of me not eating and definitely not exercising like I should be...been really hard when you work evening/overnight hours plus overtime.

I was losing at a steady rate, but these last 30-35 lbs have been the hardest to lose..so hopefully the next pic I get a chance to post is me making goal.

img0924vigm4.jpg

IMG_0924-vi.jpg?1208358323

On the morning of surgery 04/12/07.

dsc00005vinq3.jpg

dsc00007viim8.jpg

DSC00005-vi.jpg?1208359182

DSC00007-vi.jpg?1208359402

img0924.htmlimg0924.jpg

04/16/08.

dsc00005.htmldsc00005.jpg

dsc00007.jpg

Edited by horns10