Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh dear god. This should come with a warning. [emoji20] [emoji53] Do I really have to read "Female Ejaculate" in the Frequent Posts Column until this post gets buried into submission?
Sorry it makes you uncomfortable to read about an issue I was concerned about. I figured it sounded better and than using the words squirt or gush odor. I wanted to see if anyone else probably had this issue that embarrassed me when it happened. There was jo warning in the reading materials we were given before surgery.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Are you drinking a bunch of Water? It could smell because you are dehydrated.
I'm trying to but still having trouble getting Protein. Fokd and water down. Maybe 40oz of Fluid so hard

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using BariatricPal mobile app

Wow. If you didn't have a response to the question there's really no reason for you to respond. Or was your point to embarrass me. I have a very active sex life and if someone has the same issue, it's kind of nice to know that you're not alone and that people on thnks board would be kind. Shame on you

My mind is boggling at this one. I can’t honestly say that I spend much time sniffing my bodily secretions.
If it happened to you you wouldnt need to take time because it's very noticeable. If you dont have anything helpful to say. Why do people like you even answer. I can see why maybe a girl like you wouldn't know how it smelled. Because believe me it hits you and you and your partner would know

Or from an infection or from ketosis. When breaking down fat, pee reportedly smells like popcorn.< br>
I haven't smelled the popcorn smell yet. But I will ask the doctor tomorrow. Thank you for the information. It is truly appreciated [emoji3]

Yes and Yes- my son the TOMKITTEN says " Good Golly Mom- Please Flush!" Told him I already did, spray some Glade and I'll buy some [emoji372]Poopourri at Wal-Mart the next time We are out, believe it's due to the Bariatric Vitamins and Minerals, recently added extra Iron and Vitamin A into my grouping of[emoji381] "goodies" now I have a fishy metallic overtone to it ALL, doesn't smell like any of my previous dischargings. Keep telling myself to be 1/2 my Original Size is Worth It All![emoji14]
Thank you so much for being kind and taking the time to give me information you are right. I'm down 98.8 lbs and hope I get down to half of my preiousbweight to 165. I was 330lbs

Ketosis can cause your urine to smell differently, so that may be a reason.
Thank you for your response. I'm looking that up. [emoji106]

Well that mak3s me strangely HAPPY- means the Fat- Burning Engine [emoji586]is still chugging along delivering the goods! Thanks @ dukegal1213!
Lol fat burning engine. Thanks. That made me smile [emoji2]

4 hours ago, Lamermaid said:

Sorry it makes you uncomfortable to read about an issue I was concerned about. I figured it sounded better and than using the words squirt or gush odor. I wanted to see if anyone else probably had this issue that embarrassed me when it happened. There was jo warning in the reading materials we were given before surgery.

Well I'm properly shamed and schooled. Thanks. Now I'll know how to go on with my life. And no worries, you've just become the first person I've blocked. LOL.

On 9/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, ErinshayWV said:

I find that if I don’t get all my Water in, my pee gets darker and more unpleasantly odiferous! It can happen overnight if I haven’t invested enough Water before bedtime, and I’m asleep, not hydrating for 7-8 hrs. That first morning pee can be strong and darker yellow than I used to pee pre-GBS. I’ve added one small bottle of blue G-2, Gatorade, to my water routine and that has helped loads. Also 2 Probiotics.

Thanks a million. I'll add a G2 and I just ordered Probiotics. God bless

On 9/16/2019 at 4:47 AM, nomorefattypatty said:

I agree (way too much information, please feel free not to describe every little thing).

Sent from my SM-J337P using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm a very detailed person. Maybe you should block my posts. I tend to just write the first thing that pops in my head. Maybe I'm the kind of person you should block. I tend to overshare and am a very detail oriented. Apologies in advance. God bless

Edited by Lamermaid
Typos

3 hours ago, elcee said:

Thank you but I don't have discharge. "Female ejaculation refers to about a teaspoon (3–5 cc) of Fluid expelled through the urethra that looks like watered‐down fat‐free milk, tastes sweet, and does not smell like urine. ... Female ejaculation refers to the expulsion of fluid from the urethra that is different from urine." (Came up on Google when I typed in a search for female ejaculation fluid.)

Edited by Lamermaid