Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need help I want to know what Exercise I can do to lose my stomach

Sit ups. Crunches. Squats.

Sit ups. Crunches. Squats.

15 hours ago, reedkib said:

what Exercise I can do to lose my stomach

@reedkib

@sillykitty is "silly", LOL, but correct - you don't lose the weight in the order that you want

"they" say that the last place you gained/showed inches first (ie - tummy) - that is the place you

will lose inches from first - so if tummy inches accumulated last, it "should"/might come

off first. (butttt remember we all react differently.)

That being said, Sit ups, crunches, and squats are great too in general!!☺️

good luck

kathy

So here is the question. Is the remaining belly adipose fat tissue or left over skin. If its skin....no amount of exercise will remove it...you may need plastic surgery. If its still fat thats remaining...some of my colleagues are a little mistaken. A flat belly starts in the kitchen. You can do all the situps and crunches you want, and trust me, you will build up an amazing six pack belly, but it will be covered by that layer of fat. You have to eat the right foods and do general whole body exercise to remove fat. There is no such thing as targeted fat loss, i dont care what you tube video or "fitness expert" you see out there.

Make sure your diet is right and increase your exercise, and that belly will slowly dwindle (and keep up the crunches and situps).

Ultimately, after you reach your goal weight, cosmetic surgery to remove excess skin will be your goal, and an expensive goal as well

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using BariatricPal mobile app

Stomach fat is the most difficult one to reduce. Requires a lot of discipline. Do daily planks - start with one min plank - 5 times a day. Increase it to 2 min plan after two weeks - 5 times a day. Do it daily. Get to 3 min planks 5 times a day every day after the following two weeks. You need to spend 15 mins in your entire day. Secondly do stomach crunches - 50 a day and split it by 10 at a time. Get to 100 A day in 3 weeks and continue for rest of your life. You will see amazing difference in couple of months.
stop beer or fatty foods. If you are gym person, an hour of any exercise will keep you fit and active.

On 9/6/2019 at 4:24 AM, sillykitty said:

You can't target weight loss with exercise, sorry!

This is the correct answer. Anyone telling you to do planks or situps or the like is wrong. You can build muscle in the same places but you can't spot lose fat.

I've been at my goal weight and exercise daily-religously.

Still jiggle in my belly. While i can see outlines and muscle formation, hips and a defined waist, i still have a pooch....right around/below my belly button :(

You can try the bicycle exercise. This exercise ranked as #1 because it requires abdominal stabilization, body rotation, and more abdominal muscle activity..... Just give it try, there's no harm in trying :)