Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bored of same ole food

I got a lot of good ideas by going on youtube and putting in what are you eating 2 months out or 3 months out depending on where I was at the time.

I'm one of the lucky ones, I don't particularly care for food anyway, so I can eat the same thing day after day and not get bored. I just had to give up sweets.

What are you eating now?

search for "what I eat in a day and your type of surgery"

on youtube. As Tracy said, there are tons of vids on your surgery type.

I'd be bored too. Why are you so limited?

Add fish, ground turkey, chicken, seafood of all kinds, canned tuna, chicken and salmon to make salads out of using hardboiled egg, cottage cheese, greek yogurt (plain) and spices with some mustard and dill relish. lunch meats, veggies of all kinds. Some small amounts of nuts. Some avocado and olives for healthy fats.

47 minutes ago, moonbeam277 said:

eggs, protein powder, Protein shakes, mini slim jims,light babybell cheese, some for Protein and soft veggie..thats about it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using BariatricPal mobile app

Yes that is boring for sure. I use to buy lunchmeat and roll laughing cow up in it around 2 months. tuna packets have a lot of different flavors with some cottage cheese, although you probably wont be able to finish at 2 months out. I liked adells chicken meatballs with peach salsa (found that on youtube, you might be able to get 2 in ) Chobani key lime yogurt was and still is a favorite of mine. Any kind of seafood I ate.

3 hours ago, moonbeam277 said:

Send menus of typical day eating getting bored of same thing.2 months out today.

Sent from my SM-G892A using BariatricPal mobile app

Love the Rock!

4 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Love the Rock!

Looking at his recipes give me so much to look forward to!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, HipHopDiva said:

This is one I can't wait to try!!!

https://youtu.be/X0NmrHj_jlU

I do the artichoke and spinach stuffed salmon also and it is wonderful !

Here's a few of our favorite and delicious summer time dishes you might enjoy - highly nutritious + very satisfying:

Cubed Tomato watermelon salad with lightly roasted hazel nuts, basil ribbons and parma cheese with a splash of olive oil and Balsamic vinegar + a little salt + pepper for taste. Refreshing!

Cuban Picadillo with ground quality lean beef and pork cooked then drained, set aside. Fragrant mixture of splash of olive oil, 2 bay leaves, cumin + cinnamon dash to taste, tomato paste, fresh parsley, chopped onion + red pepper (cook tender first before adding spices) until darkened on low heat. Then add 1 ½ cup of white wine, meat along with sliced green olives + pimentos, slivered almonds and brown raisins. Stir gently. Simmer for 15 minutes. Layers of flavorful textures!

Famous Senate bean Soup. I add diced carrots, celery and lean low salt ham to this classic recipe.

IMG_2178.jpeg

IMG_2226.jpeg

IMG_2180.jpeg

IMG_2172.jpeg