Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sept surgery people

I have surgery sept 11th and looking for ppl who are close to around there. Are you guys doing a preop diet? My doc says 1000 calories or less.

I am September 4th. I have to be full liquids by tomorrow, I basically eat between 7am-9pm. Throughout the day I have 3 Meal Replacement shakes. 2 cups of tea. 3 Greek Yogurts. 2 sugar free Jellos. 2 low sodium v-8s. 2 sugar free popsicles. 1 low sodium broth. Not in that order. I have a "schedule" I follow and eat/drink 1 item per hour.

I am scheduled for September 20. Waiting for last pre op appointment. One week full liquid liver shrinking diet. Good luck to all.

Sept 9th! Woohoo! Doing low calorie diet. Saw my surgeon on Friday and she asked me to try to take off 5 more pounds.

I have surgery September 16th and I'm on a one-month liquid diet 4 - 5 Protein Shakes a day chicken broth sugar-free Jell-O sugar-free popsicles 1000 calories or less a day

Sent from my U504TL using BariatricPal mobile app

Sept. 16th and two week pre-op liver shrinking diet started Monday, 09/01. I was a little mentally unprepared because my approval just went through on Friday, 08/30. It was like oh crap! Pre-Op LSD is Protein Shake for Breakfast and Protein shake for lunch then 4-6oz. lean meat for dinner with approved veggies list. Have to wean off caffeine which has been terrible. But I am so excited it’s almost surgery date!! I just keep telling myself how worth it everything will be!!

I envy those who get food on their liquid diet. My pre op is liquids only (shakes) 4x a day for 2 weeks. I’m starving

I could not get through a liquid only diet... that is why I am fat!

Mine is September 19th and I started my liquid diet today. I. Am. Miserable! I thought it would be easier. Maybe it will get better but it’s only day 1 and I’m already sick of it. This is why I need the surgery. I’m already ready to give up. But I know I have to do this and I’m sticking with it.

My surgery is September 9th. I am on a clear liquid diet for a week. Only 3 more days!

I messed up on my preop diet yesterday. I had grilled chicken and some lettuce at lunch and then baked salmon and green Beans at dinner. I am sticking to just shakes today and it is difficult to say the least. My surgery got moved back two days at my request so boo to more days on preop haha. But seriously though I'm thankful it got moved to accommodate work.

I’ve had my lap band removed and I will be have a gastric bypass on Sept 10th. I’ve been doing the Optifast shakes and have stuck to the routine and it’s been hard, but I can ha doe the next three days easy.