Hi I'm home! So, here's my first post of the month: 1. Posting your personal goal - Onederland!ο»Ώ 2. Add your surgery type, status (ο»Ώpre/post op, losing/maintenance) - Gastric Sleeveο»Ώο»Ώ 3. Weight and BMI (not necessary but encouraged) - 206 this morning 4. Choose between the easy or advance squat routine - advance 5. Tell us your favorite flaw - I can't think....hmmm, throwing my dirty clothes on the laundry room floor? I keep the room gated because the cats' food and litter box are in there so I have to step over the gate (they have a hatch) when I need to go in the room. So, I will toss my laundry in there until I go in when I do pick them up and put them in the washer until I'm ready to start a load. Day 1: Well, I did happen to do 10 squats that day. I also went hiking and I did stop and sit on a rock and meditate and breathe. Day 2: Travel all day...but spent time with family that I hadn't seen in 8 years over the weekend so I'll count that as my friends catching up. Day 3: Just did 50 squats (day 2 & 3 combined). I just texted a couple of my friends to see if we want to meet up this weekend. I think I'm caught up. I have to say, somewhere between last Thursday and this morning I dropped 3 more lbs which put me in a much better place to make my onederland goal this month so I'm very excited about that! Oh, whoops...B-sides. Love exercise - it makes me feel good. I enjoy feeling my muscles work and stretch. I don't know about the complexion but some folks have said I look a lot younger.