Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

💜 SEP 2019 CHALLENGE 💜

Movie: I’m taping whatever insipid Hallmark movie is on tonight. I watch them on my iPad in bed. I probably end up watching 1/3 of them depending on level on insipidness.

Went for a 5 mile bike ride tonight, it is perfect weather here. 74 and sunny today.

Peer pressure. None, I have a very supportive family and great friends. I chose to quit drinking 4-5 years ago and nobody ever pressures me to eat or drink anything.

They let me be me and I appreciate that.

@Deedee12 - Oh my. Sorry for the unpleasant experience. I have to say that I look at people like my family as if they have 2 heads because of how much they can eat. The irony...haha.
14. Squats done, just finished a movie so that's done. Not sure that I'll go to bed early...it is Saturday night after all.
Thanks so much Seaforest!! Honestly, I'm only 1 month post OP and I shuddered at what my friend was able to put away this morning!!!! This used to be me!
Lemme see if I can post a picture!!

All that plus 2/3 of my Frittata. And that's how I used to put it away.

The idea now makes me wanna barfff!! Even just staring at it🤮🤢🤮20190914_175658.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

The summer heat has finally hit my area, so not walking to do my errands as usual. Effecting my steps this month :(

On the flip side, I am a pacer when having intense phone calls. Walked over 8 miles yesterday while on a few. The amazing part is my house is itty bitty,, I'm not sure how I managed! 🤣

I might watch a movie tonight, maybe a lighthearted Rom Com 😍. Read this list today, so maybe one of these

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kaylayandoli/most-rewatchable-rom-coms-of-all-time?ref=hpsplash&origin=spl

Peer pressure:

Now that I am maintaining, no, since I eat pretty much whatever I want, and have no off limits foods. But during my WL phase, I definitely had a lot of pressure to drink. My boss loves to drink, but hates to drink alone ... so you can imagine. :unsure:

Just realized I feel a different type of pressure currently, I'm the "bad influence" in my relationship. My bf is trying to lose a few lbs. For the most part it's not an issue. I cook healthfully for us, and do lean, high Protein meal preps for him. But when we are out I totally lead him astray. For instance, late night after drinking, I'll be ravenous and "need" a street taco, sandwich, etc. Or when we are doing weekend getaways, I'll want to try all the local specialties. This leads him to eat more, and less healthfully than he otherwise would have. Not sure how to resolve this, that won't lead to me feeling deprived, or hungry ...

On at , sillykitty said:

How did I miss this!!! I must live under a rock!

Downtown Abbey! ❤️😍❤️

You're lucky you're hubby will go with you at all. I don't know a single man, including my bf, who loves me enough to go! 🤣

He's a keeper my hubs. But I let him watch the sport on the telly afterwards 😆 (All Ireland Final Rematch, Dublin won).

I have to say, while I enjoyed Downton Abbey it felt more like a Christmas special than a proper movie. But had a good time AND I didn't buy anything to eat and didn't even bother with the Protein Bar and Keto crisps I brought.

On at , GreenTealael said:

Good Afternoon Team 💙

B-Side Question:

Do you currently feel peer pressure to eat foods you prefer to stay away from?

Yes when it comes to the Muslims. Those women love feeding people and don't understand when I don't want to eat their delicious home-baked goodies. They usually settle for letting me take away a goody bag for my fam.

Others not so much 🤣

@Deedee12 yikes!! How did your friends respond when you rushed to the bathroom???

@sillykitty now that's a list I can get into!!

15. I didn't get to bed early last night but might tonight...or maybe a nap...I'm tired. I already blew the Water thing - I had coffee...which is water with instant coffee....but I can promise that everything that I will drink today has water in it. I'm heading to the gym soon...I have it my head to do the squats at some point but I'll report on that at my next post.

@Deedee12 yikes!! How did your friends respond when you rushed to the bathroom???
Yikes truly!!! She assumed it was a sugar shock since I'd not had ANY in 1 month and I didn't disabuse her of the notion
I stayed away from all off plan items and I have been fine thank God!! What was shocking was the lack of desire on my end..I'm truly grateful for this surgery!🧡

Day 15

105 squats done!!! I'm on my way to the pool to cool off the heat and burn emitting from me right now🥵🥵🥵🥵

I WILL be drinking Water while eyeing all the cocktails passing in front of me [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

On 09/15/2019 at 19:53, GreenTealael said:

📣📣📣📣📣📣MID MONTH CHECK IN📣📣📣📣📣📣

How's it going Team?

Only down one pound this month but I’m crushing these squats! My Buns will look great

💗 Happy Monday Morning Beauties 💗

📷 Share a pic of your athletic gear/shoes 📷

B-Side Questions:

Who is your biggest fan?

Any new haters?

Misery-Annie-Wilkes-Im-Your-Number-1-Fan.gif.3bea9896779a545cf99f0fb5e21d7697.gif