Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!
  1. Nay143

Nay143

2. Sunnilicious

Sunnilicious

3. laughinglaurie1@yahoo.com

laughinglaurie1@yahoo.com

4. ummyasmin

ummyasmin

5. Nicki100

Nicki100

6. Quinnmedicinewoman52

Quinnmedicinewoman52

7. GreenTealael

GreenTealael

8. Colorado Cowgirl

Colorado Cowgirl

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• SabrinaGoddess

Banded in 2009; Unbanded 2012
      Lived life 2012-2019 struggling with weight again and massive depression
      The decision to have Gastric Sleeve made Oct. 17th, 2019
      Contacted my doc for inital consultation (Oct 30th)
      Self Pay
      Here we go....finally getting back to ME
      Created a new blog to journal ALL of my thoughts and progresses
      www.SabrinaGoddess.com
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • ms.sss

So my surgery anniversary date is on the 24th of this month, but I had my 1-year follow up early with my surgeon this morning (I have another 1-year followup at the hospital on Monday to get my bloodwork and labs done).
      Anyhoo...my surgeon was very pleased with my results (and so where the office staff apparently, because 3 of the front desk ladies came by my exam room to give me props/high fives/generally gawk at me).
      But get this: he asked if I would be willing to come in for a future photoshoot so that I could be on a poster! And I was all, ummmm....no thanks, LOL.
      · 2 replies
      1. SabrinaGoddess

Why? You worked hard! You can do it!

2. ms.sss

I guess I could, but the idea of being out there for all to see just skeeves me out! Nope, not for me ;)

• Krestel

Today was a really tough day and I turned to food (and a watered down glass of wine). The interesting part was that I felt REALLY full after eating half my go to cheat snack, tortilla chips with cheese. So the GBP is doing its job!
      · 0 replies
    • Nomorepasta

Does anyone know how to change specific info on ur profile ex. Surgery date weight etc. ?..
      · 0 replies
    • Krestel

The only way I can tell that I'm losing weight is from the scale and my clothes "getting bigger".
      · 1 reply
      1. nenes78

When logged in, click on your username up top then choose my surgery, from there choose your option on the left menu. Or click the link https://www.bariatricpal.com/patients/portal/?do=progress

• Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs