Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Arthritis

4 hours ago, Frustr8 said:

Likewise for my Lower Limbs- but No One Updated my other joints - Right Rotator cuff repaired- Left one on List right after my Ganglion Cyst removal on this coming Tuesday- it Hurts and Worse its location is making my Left Thumb go Numb- this is the " GOOD" thumb- the Right one post- joint removal and rebuild, will remain 85% efficient. I MAY NEVER PINCH PEOPLE AGAIN - not that I go out of my way to do it now- but Fine Motor Skills are terrible to lose!

You sound like me. No cyst though. My Dad has them operated on, their no joke. Prayers for your surgery

6 minutes ago, Losingit2018 said:

I take turmeric and it truly works! I have horrible arthritis in my hands and knees. Do yourself a favor and try it. Key is that it must also contain bioperine (black pepper) in order to absorb it.

I have been using it for years now.

I will have to try. I have two kinds in the cabinet haven't tried yet.

22 hours ago, Lynda486 said:

You will not be able to have any form of NSAIDs after surgery. I have terrible arthritis but had to stop taking meds due to gastritis. I toke mine for years and boy did I hurt after stopping!

Yes you do. I was almost crippled and I want go back to work no on disability.

46 minutes ago, debra102364 said:

I will have to try. I have two kinds in the cabinet haven't tried yet.

Just be sure that they contain bioperine. I have tried without and did not work for me.

Also, I have had two drs tell me that I could take Celebrex if need be.

19 hours ago, Losingit2018 said:

I take turmeric and it truly works! I have horrible arthritis in my hands and knees. Do yourself a favor and try it. Key is that it must also contain bioperine (black pepper) in order to absorb it.

I have been using it for years now.

I bought some "Golden Milk Powder" on Amazon. I contains the Tumeric, black pepper and other spices. Mix with some milk and heat, it is quit delicious!

19 hours ago, debra102364 said:

I had that surgery in January

I suspect like you I may end up getting my knees done as well. Arthritis is awful! I also have had three spine surgeries. So it is in my spine too ugh!

I use Diclofenac Topical gel on my small joints (ankles, wrists, fingers, occasionally around my knees). It is a TOPICAL NSAID, and my surgeon said it is fine. I also take several regular Tylenol a day. That's about as good as it gets. =/ The Diclofenac is very helpful, though.

I don’t have arthritis myself, but know several people who have found significant relief from CBD, both orally and topically.

It is legal in all 50 states. Even national chains like CVS now carry CBD products