Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How to cancel the "big girl" clothing catalogs?

Hello all - newbie around here, and still learning to navigate the boards, unsure whether to post this in the ladies sub-board or not, I know that men get catalogs too! Surely not as many as women ha ha (who knows, I digress...).

Suffice to say after many years in the plus-size world, I get reams and reams of plus-size clothing catalogs in my mailbox every day or every other day - yikes. All those attempts I made to look as nice as I could while being in 2x+ really made those companies a lot of $$$ and I don't blame them for wanting more lol.

However, I'm really big (HA no pun intended!) on not just the food aspect of the post-op journey, but on the emotional healing and well-being part too - which, for me includes ridding my life of my morbidly obese history (not erasing it, mind you - but perhaps softening the focus, to look forward). For me, it's not at all denial (I mean, is there any way one could forget that part?! 🤨), but for the positive visualization/feedback loop/path forward/whatever-it's called - which is really important to me.

My "constant regulars" consist of the Holy Plus-Size Trifecta of Romans, Woman Within, and Full Beauty - I could not afford (or chose not to afford) the higher-end brands with their sticker-shock price tags ($175+ for a tent... uh... I mean "dress" for another exciting (sarc) public/family/etc. fancy event or physically-miserable vacation - noooooo 😆).

Anyone else cancel all the plus-size style catalogs and if so, any tips on how? Thanks in advance!

I wonder if you can go to their web site and they may have a number you can call?

5 minutes ago, Lynda486 said:

I wonder if you can go to their web site and they may have a number you can call?

They sure make it hard to find ha ha but I'm on the hunt for the "right" number, thank you!

If you find the secret, let me know... because I get Torrid magazines every other day.

4 minutes ago, mousecat88 said:

If you find the secret, let me know... because I get Torrid magazines every other day.

Here is Torrids customer service #

Here is cs for Romans 6am-9pm MST 1-800-840-6214

Women With In : CALL US 1-800-944-1258
Full Beauty:
Full Beauty: 1-800-781-9167

24 minutes ago, mousecat88 said:

Oh my Lord ha ha, I will certainly post an update! I never got zinged on Torrid's radar, thank goodness - but heaven knows my long history with The Holy Trifecta purchases, and that got picked up by other companies, yeesh.

15 minutes ago, Lynda486 said:

Here is cs for Romans 6am-9pm MST 1-800-840-6214

Women With In : CALL US 1-800-944-1258
Full Beauty:
Full Beauty: 1-800-781-9167

Thank you so much Lynda! Much appreciated 👍