Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Topics

• Most popular:

• Recent Status Updates

• ms.sss

So my surgery anniversary date is on the 24th of this month, but I had my 1-year follow up early with my surgeon this morning (I have another 1-year followup at the hospital on Monday to get my bloodwork and labs done).
      Anyhoo...my surgeon was very pleased with my results (and so where the office staff apparently, because 3 of the front desk ladies came by my exam room to give me props/high fives/generally gawk at me).
      But get this: he asked if I would be willing to come in for a future photoshoot so that I could be on a poster! And I was all, ummmm....no thanks, LOL.
      · 2 replies
      1. RebeccaGut

https://sweatyquid.com

2. RebeccaGut

https://sweatyquid.com

• Krestel

Today was a really tough day and I turned to food (and a watered down glass of wine). The interesting part was that I felt REALLY full after eating half my go to cheat snack, tortilla chips with cheese. So the GBP is doing its job!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Nomorepasta

Does anyone know how to change specific info on ur profile ex. Surgery date weight etc. ?..
      · 0 replies
    • Krestel

The only way I can tell that I'm losing weight is from the scale and my clothes "getting bigger".
      · 0 replies
    • GreenTealael

Still Traveling 😥😌😳😂
      · 0 replies
  • Trending Topics

• Together, we have lost...
      lbs