Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Blossom Bariatric

was doing some looking around the interweb thanks my second ins company saying the sleeve is a covered operation and then refusing to pay any bills for clearance, so because of that and a friend told me about the balloon weight loss but I stumbled on Blossom Bariatric in NV. Does anyone have any experience with either.

Are you having done at blossom in Vegas or do you have a place in Ohio. I would like to get as much info as possible and if you could keep me posted

Sorry for late response. Yes I am scheduled for September through fast track program. I’ve set up everything so far online, received a written quote, and all education and consent is done online. I had to email flight arrangements. I still feel skeptical lol not sure why.

haha absolutely understandable, if you don't mind how was the price was it as low as they advertise

How does the pricing work? It's hard to understand from the website... Cash cost after insurance, or full out cash cost?

I've already had the sleeve in MX, but am looking at info for my cousin, who would prefer to come here to Vegas.

I'm scheduled for my sleeve at BB on 10/9! I have a friend who had hers done there in Feb of this year. Said the experience was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. I was skeptical too. So far, they have been super easy to work with. I also did the fast track program. The only thing I'm nervous about is the flight home and not having easy access to my surgeon if there are any complications. Please share your progress/experience with me as I'm looking to find friends who have also been sleeved here! <3

Hope it goes well for you! I'm sure it will. 😊

If you don't mind me asking, Is the fast track program insurance based? Or a out of pocket?

Wishing you an awesome trip and recovery.

On 9/15/2019 at 7:25 PM, youknowit said:

How does the pricing work? It's hard to understand from the website... Cash cost after insurance, or full out cash cost?

I've already had the sleeve in MX, but am looking at info for my cousin, who would prefer to come here to Vegas.

They request your insurance information and then provided you with a quoted cost for procedure. I am not sure how it is calculated as someone told me they were quote 4000 more than I was. I think your insurance's out of network benefits play a part in that.

2 hours ago, youknowit said:

Hope it goes well for you! I'm sure it will. 😊

If you don't mind me asking, Is the fast track program insurance based? Or a out of pocket?

Wishing you an awesome trip and recovery.

Thanks for the well wishes. I do believe out of pocket cost is determine on insurance coverage although I'm not sure as it was not really explained.

10 hours ago, theweightofus said:

I'm scheduled for my sleeve at BB on 10/9! I have a friend who had hers done there in Feb of this year. Said the experience was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. I was skeptical too. So far, they have been super easy to work with. I also did the fast track program. The only thing I'm nervous about is the flight home and not having easy access to my surgeon if there are any complications. Please share your progress/experience with me as I'm looking to find friends who have also been sleeved here! ❤️

This is awesome and very reassuring to hear. The entire process takes place over the phone and online. It is kind of unsettling that I won't meet surgeon until I'm thousands of miles away from home. I'm sure I upset the coordinator because I asked repeatedly what happens if I get there and surgery is not done. lol. October can't come fast enough I bet lol. I started the planning process in July so I am more than ready to get this done....It has been hard not snacking these past two weeks.

11 hours ago, LovelyE140 said:

Thanks for the well wishes. I do believe out of pocket cost is determine on insurance coverage although I'm not sure as it was not really explained.

That's what I'm thinking as well... I believe my cousin has an h.m.o. that won't cover WLS, so she'll be full cash pay.

Sounds like I might have to start Gov g her info on MX. I personally had nothing less than an outstanding experience there, but as with anything unknown, totally understand the fear.

I know you'll do great! 👍 Sending well wishes. 😊

Edited by youknowit

On 09/17/2019 at 17:47, theweightofus said:

I'm scheduled for my sleeve at BB on 10/9! I have a friend who had hers done there in Feb of this year. Said the experience was absolutely wonderful from start to finish. I was skeptical too. So far, they have been super easy to work with. I also did the fast track program. The only thing I'm nervous about is the flight home and not having easy access to my surgeon if there are any complications. Please share your progress/experience with me as I'm looking to find friends who have also been sleeved here! <3

How did surgery go?! I am schedule for VSG @Vlossom in Dec.

Flight home was not too bad...about 4.5 hours for me. I picked the window seat only because I hate middle aisle seats. The aisle or exit seat would provide more leg room. I had cramping the entire flight but ES Tylenol worked well. Good luck:)