Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 yr and 10 months out (pics)

I am so proud of myself. Gastric bypass has been a journey and still is. I went from 274lbs my highest to 130lbs... 20190803_230025-1.thumb.jpeg.21b6b4300c72d04e01e04cb75e400015.jpeg Snapchat-458139676.thumb.jpeg.6111f365ae9bad5acc9d6668fc624c62.jpeg 20190803_225158-1.thumb.jpeg.5a23287bb8593abafc7585a515c7ea53.jpeg Snapchat-308567052.thumb.jpeg.4c90bcf7283380da9ec96e1f05fbd5bb.jpeg
Sent from my LG-M150 using BariatricPal mobile app

Well done!!! You look abfab!!!!![emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

3 hours ago, BlueEyedAngel28 said:

I am so proud of myself. Gastric bypass has been a journey and still is. I went from 274lbs my highest to 130lbs... 20190803_230025-1.jpeg Snapchat-458139676.jpeg 20190803_225158-1.jpeg Snapchat-308567052.jpeg

BRAVO!!! Thanks for the motivation!!!

I was 287 when I had sleeve surgery 0ct 2016 went down to 199 and back up to 237.9 ,just had RNY revision surgery on July 16th due to severe reflux getting worse with the sleeve. I am 4 weeks post OP and I am down 24 lbs.

You look awesome and I am wondering how you got rid of any excess skin and no batwing arms.

Mine already flap in the wind and I just hate it.

You look so happy and confident. Congratulations.

Allie in SC

On 08/13/2019 at 15:39, BlueEyedAngel28 said:

Thanks so much best ive eva felt in my life.

Amazing!! Work it girl.... you’ve earned it!!!!!!

You must feel like you have the world at your finger tips like nothing can stop you now :)

I was 287 when I had sleeve surgery 0ct 2016 went down to 199 and back up to 237.9 ,just had RNY revision surgery on July 16th due to severe reflux getting worse with the sleeve. I am 4 weeks post OP and I am down 24 lbs.
You look awesome and I am wondering how you got rid of any excess skin and no batwing arms.
Mine already flap in the wind and I just hate it.
You look so happy and confident. Congratulations.
Allie in SC
I didnt get enough extra skin to do anything bout it my surgeon told me because I am 30 yrs old and the elasticity of my skin will just bounce back and it did big time so I am happy.