Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi guys

I start the Puree phase today so can now have scrambled eggs, soft fish, oats etc

How did you guys make your eggs and fish... did u use cheese in the eggs?

Hi guys
I start the Puree phase today so can now have scrambled eggs, soft fish, oats etc

I was restricted to ricotta, cream cheese, cottage cheese and BabyBels at first.

I was also told not to use Condiments other than light mayo...somehow I didn't know that starting out, and discovered that mustard and ketchup kinda hurt, but Cholula hot sauce didn't bother me at all.

Also, no black pepper, since it can get caught in your stomach sutures and cause a problem. Yeah, somehow missed that note as well, but I stopped immediately. Apparently I can start using it at 10 weeks...I'm halfway there.

Hope this helps!

I started everything plainly at first to check for new intolerances

*Watch out for Constipation if you are eating a lot of cheese & oats but not sufficiently hydrating

Congratulations 💜

Congrats!!!

Thanks guys, i ended up having plain scrambled eggs and it was good 😁

On 8/7/2019 at 10:17 AM, Sharon B A said:

Hi guys

Until you have your poopy stuff figured out...stay far far far away from cheese! Seriously.

I just sauted them gently in a pan with a TINY bit of olive oil. Kept them wet but above 165degrees for safty. Took them out and ate them. You can add a spoon of Greek yogurt or sour cream at the end to keep them moist. Add nutritional yeast for a cheese flavor.

7 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Until you have your poopy stuff figured out...stay far far far away from cheese! Seriously.

I just sauted them gently in a pan with a TINY bit of olive oil. Kept them wet but above 165degrees for safty. Took them out and ate them. You can add a spoon of Greek yogurt or sour cream at the end to keep them moist. Add nutritional yeast for a cheese flavor.

Yes @FluffyChix, i thought of that, i didn't use cheese and its so funny cos I've been dying to move to this phase of the diet but I'm really enjoying Dr V's green smoothies in the morning. So i tried the scrambled eggs minus the cheese and it wasn't as good as i thought it would be, i then decided to stick with the smoothies in the mornings for now at least.

Try the nutritional yeast. It's sooooo good and really adds a little cheese-ish flavor and great B-vitamins!

2 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Try the nutritional yeast. It's sooooo good and really adds a little cheese-ish flavor and great B-vitamins!

I will try that, thank you!

I start my puree in the morning can't wait to have a scrambled egg!!! will be doing the ricotta bake also. how much of dr. v's green smoothie do you make and drink at one time?

3 hours ago, Paul Hufnagl said:

I start my puree in the morning can't wait to have a scrambled egg!!! will be doing the ricotta bake also. how much of dr. v's green smoothie do you make and drink at one time?

I use the Nutri bullet cup and it takes me about 45mins to drink it, i stay full till way after lunch..