Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

💜AUGUST 2019 CHALLENGE💜

On 07/31/2019 at 18:30, GreenTealael said:

1. Personal goal is to figure out life after RNY

2. Status is 2 weeks post Conversion to RNY

3. Weight is 152 BMI 27

4. As a child i won a lot of awards & my artwork even was displayed in a Japanese museum, these days I barely produce work - I peaked early 😂😂😂

I just know you’re gonna rock this whole revision!

Wow, my step daughter is half Japanese and lives with her mom their family in Tokyo.
She just graduated from a graphic art school and is interning for a company that does video gaming graphics

Hello Everyone!

I am going to try this...I finally caught the post at the beginning of the month😀

1. My personal goal for this month is to log what I eat everyday and set and keep a consistent exercise schedule and...stop comparing my weight loss to others!
  2. Surgery: Sleeve May 14...trying to loose but it is a slow processing
  3. Weight: 207 BMI: 33.4
  4. Fun fact: Hmmm...I am obsessed with finding bargains- especially at thrift stores.

Best to everyone this month!

On 08/01/2019 at 1:49 a.m., Cheeseburgh said:

Let me see.. He is nominated for an Emmy again this year. He is medium famous, some people consider him moderately famous. I wouldn’t say he’s a household name...but odds are you know his work.

Edited to add, it’s not Brad Pitt lol

also, I’m not going to publicly name him. It pinpoints me a bit much. If you want to guess have fun! send me a message if you are dying to know. It isn’t a big deal!

Ooh I've looked at the Emmy list and has he been in a long running political drama?

1. Personal Goal: imma hit onderland if it kills me!

2. Surgery: MGB (Oct 18), still losing

3. CW: 93.6 kg (206 lbs), 33.6 BMI (pre-lapband 153.5kg, pre-MGB revision 135.5kg)

4. Fun fact: it won't mean anything to peeps outside Oz, but keeping on with famous ppl theme, my daughter is besties with the daughter of Waleed Aly and Sudan Cartland and Wal's brother was my surgeon for my original lapband. (Keeping it in the fam 😂)

Oh gawd autocorrect - Susan Carland

Girl you know I've been needing to join in on these! I'm gonna do it this month!!

My personal goal is to maintain my current weight and get back in a better habit of tracking my food. Next week is my one year surgiversary. I'm 123 lbs with a 21 BMI.

Fun fact about me? I'm a DISNERD. Obsessed with all things Disney. I wake up on weekend mornings and throw on a Disney movie to enjoy with my morning coffee.

Wake up 30 minutes earlier.

Good morning.

I woke up an hour earlier today, I have a lot of laundry and packing to do before we head to Toronto in a few days.

I need to get some food for the road trip. I’m going to pack nuts, fruit (note to self toss before border), and Jerky of some sort. Anyone have ideas? It’s a long trip. I avoid Protein Bars and most prepared Snacks because I know I would enjoy them too much.

I’ll do the elliptical at home today and go for a long walk tonight, it’s gorgeous here.

Ok, I'm in! Hello August!!!

August Stats: 17m PO RNY, 56y F, 5'4", 135lbs, 23BMI (3w PO for emergency internal hernia with twisted gut)

Personal Goal: Want to hit 130lbs by August 20th (18m f/up with my surgeon & oncologist & cardioman)

Fun Fact: I used to be a very very very fluffy (325lb) low carb Keto food blogger and wrote several digital e-cookbooks. My old blog was Fluffy Chix Cook. I also am a freelance graphic artist and work from home, so most days I work in flannel pjs or stretchy soft shorts and tshirts. LOL. And very fuzzy house slippers.

Oh, and in my usual 2percenter way, I overslept 30minutes this morning and missed my running cuz I had a rush job due this morning. Now I have to fit it in today...ahhhh Mondays. ;)

Edited by FluffyChix

Happy official August!

Lol, it’s my day off, so i didn’t have a set time to wake.
yeah.... I’m gonna call today 30 mins early since I did manage to wake before 8am.

8/1 :

In a panic, I woke up earlier (well i thought it was 😂) than normal so I could start this month's challenge proper

I laid back down on the couch and didn't get anything planned accomplished 😒 Im definitely a morning person but lately ive awakened tired

B-Side Question:

Morning-Lark-stats-Brain-Rules.thumb.jpg.ba2bdef591eddaeaf1412c4f662350ee.jpg

Are you a morning lark, night owl or hummingbird?

https://www.icreatedaily.com/morning-lark/

Last night I read the goal and NOPED out of it, but joke’s on me; I accidentally woke up 30 minutes early today.

i have a very long work day today, but I’m going to squeeze in a nice walk.

Wow, I'm not hapf as interesting as you guys!!

1. Personal goal this month is first to learn what i can/cant do post surgery, also figure out how I'm going to go New Orleans for my birthday without indulging!

2. Surgery type - 1 week post surgery - Gastric bypass Revision to Partial Duodenal Switch (no shrinkage of stomach),

3. Weight and BMI - i have my 1 week post op appointment tomorrow so will know my weight then

4. Fun fact - Well apart from me turning 50 on 8/31, so looking forward to it! I guess, I'm a candy crush fanatic and am currently at level 5405...

I was also a gifted student when i was younger, not sure what happened 😁 but in 1988, i won the Y.T.S (Young Training Scheme) award for all of London and was given an award by the Lord Mayor of London and had to make a speech. At the time The Bank of Nova Scotia was a Sponsor, they asked me to come work for them, i started the following Monday and spent the next 18 years working for them, the best years of my life 😊😊

Hello August. Last night was a new moon which means new beginnings. My goal is to drop 6 lbs. to 130 lbs. I gained a little over 10 pounds following plastics and think this is totally doable as also swelling will decrease. I am 5’5” and weigh 136.4 as of this morn. I was sleeved in 2015 and lost about 105. Goal is-125 lbs. I was maintaining until June PS. Fun fact: I held a job as a shadow dancer in a nightclub.