Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

20 in a month? That's crazy lol

Soooooo, I was 280 pounds last month. I went to get checked today and im now 260lbs. Thats crrrraaaaaazy to me..... 20 pounds in 1 month? Whoa, is that even healthy? You know what i did.... I swear all i did was Drink Water and eat fruit. I dont exercise and i dont eat a bunch of salad. I just Drink water eat cherries and Ice ALLLL DAY. My surgeon said the more water i drink the More weight i loose. I found my new diet. Water, fruit, and Protein.< /p>

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using BariatricPal mobile app

Soooooo, I was 280 pounds last month. I went to get checked today and im now 260lbs. Thats crrrraaaaaazy to me..... 20 pounds in 1 month? Whoa, is that even healthy? You know what i did.... I swear all i did was Drink Water and eat fruit. I dont exercise and i dont eat a bunch of salad. I just Drink Water eat cherries and Ice ALLLL DAY. My surgeon said the more water i drink the More weight i loose. I found my new diet. Water, fruit, and Protein.

Good for you..I lost 24 lbs my first month with just water, Protein Shake, water and broth...anything possible.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using BariatricPal mobile app

Girl, YES!! I was close to 400pds when I had the surgery, the weight was falling off. Every time I went to a follow up I got worried due to being less than 20+ pounds each time. LOL Good for you!!

Girl, YES!! I was close to 400pds when I had the surgery, the weight was falling off. Every time I went to a follow up I got worried due to being less than 20+ pounds each time. LOL Good for you!!
Whew, ok thank you because, I was worried af. I heard the faster you loose the weight the more loose skin you will have as well. Im happy im loosing again because i was stalling for a while but im definitely not looking forward to loose ass skin tbh. U made me feel less worried tho thanks sus.

Just now, J'kie said:

Whew, ok thank you because, I was worried af. I heard the faster you loose the weight the more loose skin you will have as well. Im happy im loosing again because i was stalling for a while but im definitely not looking forward to loose ass skin tbh. U made me feel less worried tho thanks sus.

Workout as you're losing and be very faithful to it, it will help tighten as you lose. I think too, it depends on how you're built. Some women didn't start out with a lot of weight in their arms and are spared of the "droopy arms". My tata's were in the 50's DDD, so you know those went to SAAAAG LAND :( However, once you hit your goal or are within 50 pounds of hitting it, the insurance will pay for your breast reduction and lift. YES, I came back to LIFE! :D

On 7/31/2019 at 8:35 AM, heycrystal2052 said:

Workout as you're losing and be very faithful to it, it will help tighten as you lose. I think too, it depends on how you're built. Some women didn't start out with a lot of weight in their arms and are spared of the "droopy arms". My tata's were in the 50's DDD, so you know those went to SAAAAG LAND :( However, once you hit your goal or are within 50 pounds of hitting it, the insurance will pay for your breast reduction and lift. YES, I came back to LIFE! :D

Omg is this really true? I've never heard of any insurances doing that. Can I ask what your insurance is, if that's not too personal of a question? 😮

Pretty sure that's a very specific insurance company because most won't do COSMETIC surgery unless medically necessary!!