Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dehydration this helps me

I have a problem drinking enough Water. I was introduced to this product and love , love it! It comes in alot of flavors online. Ive tryed lemon lime and passion fruit. costco by me now sells it. Its like drinking 2 - 3 bottles of water with just drinking one. I like the taste and drink one everyday unless im out sweating up a storm in 100 degree weather then may have 2 but it deffently helps with dehydration so u get all the Fluid your body needs. This may be over sharing but my pee was dark like orangeish brown for a few days i kept saying to my husband im lretty sure my body is dehydrated. I was hardly drinking anything id only go to the bathroom once a day and i got this and amazing how well the color changed in a few hours to clear and stayed that way ever sence i started drinking a packet every day sometimes two. Anyways just thought id share.

20190729_225433.jpg

20190729_225453.jpg

Interesting! I'm glad you found something to help with the dehydration. I struggle myself and may have to get some of that and try it out.

Ok, sorry but all magic comes with a price sweetie. I don't know if it's dangerous per se...but unless you're sick or a super athlete sweating buckets, most of us should NOT be jacking with our electrolytes. And we certainly shouldn't be using some kind of micellar cellular technology to jack with it.

There are NO shortcuts. Drink your Water hon...just drink. WE all have to do it. Don't try to game the system. You might end up in the ER with a heart issue. Electrolytes are serious mojo and most of our bodies are very well positioned to keep them balanced.

I've never heard of that. I use Crystal Light in my Water and that seems to do the trick for me.

I just recently heard of this product. A dr recommended it to an elderly person I know. It looks interesting but I would run it by your team just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 2 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!