Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Product Alert: BariatricPal Protein ONE Iced Coffee

Just in time for summer! BariatricPal Protein One Iced Coffee is the newest addition to our popular all in one drink.

What has more caffeine than a cup of coffee, the sweet and creamy taste of your favorite iced coffee drink, and only 3 grams of sugar? BariatricPal Iced Coffee Protein One delivers all that, and more, such as protein, Fiber, and caffeine.

You will be able to see the ground coffee Beans in the protein blend and taste their smooth and mild roast!

BariatricPal Iced Coffee Protein One takes that first cup of coffee in the morning to a new level. Skip the local coffee shop in favor of an instantly-ready coffee-flavored shake that you can make at home or at work. Each serving includes 150 mg of caffeine or the amount in 1 to 2 cups of coffee. The caffeine boosts metabolism to burn more calories and get you going, while the protein and fiber let you use it as an entire meal.

You can also use BariatricPal Iced Coffee Protein One for lunch or as an afternoon snack to get nutrients and stay awake. Try it in milk or Water or make yourself a refreshing and energizing iced coffee drink with BariatricPal Iced Coffee Protein One and ice, vanilla, sugar-free caramel or chocolate Syrup, and almond milk.

Wouldn’t it be nice if you could get your Protein, Multivitamin, Calcium, Iron, and Fiber in one easy shake – and lose weight at the same time? That’s why we made BariatricPal Protein One MultiVitamin, Calcium, Iron, Fiber, Caffeine & Meal Replacement. BariatricPal Protein One can help you lose weight, fight hunger, and stay nourished as you enjoy the delicious formula.

The great-tasting shake can help you cut calories and carbs and lose more weight. The unique blend provides 25 grams of high-quality medical-grade whey protein, 28 essential Vitamins and minerals, calcium, iron, caffeine and 4 grams of fiber. It is quick and convenient, so you can get your nutrients and a delicious treat anywhere! Plus, you can feel good knowing that these premium coffee beans are responsibly sourced.

For best results, use one to two servings each day as a meal replacement or before or after a workout. Just stir or shake it into 8 oz. of water or your favorite beverage, or add it to yogurt, oatmeal, smoothies, or other nutritious foods.

• 150 mg of caffeine
  • 150 calories
  • 25 grams of high-quality medical grade whey protein
  • 28 essential vitamins and minerals
  • Low-carb, low-sugar formula
  • 4 grams of dietary fiber
  • Suitable for the Pre-op and Post-op liquid Diets, Solid Foods, Maintenance, and Back-on-Track diets
  • Suitable for Gastric Band, Gastric Sleeve, and Gastric Bypass patients
  • Support energy, metabolism, weight loss, bone health, and immunity
  • Great taste and easy to use
  • Gluten-free
  • Aspartame-free
  • FDA substance compliant
  • Easy to mix and has a perfect consistency

Directions: Add 1 scoop of BariatricPal Protein One to 8 oz. of water, non-fat milk, juice, or your favorite beverage once or twice daily as a great-tasting meal replacement or before or after a workout. Shake/stir well until dissolved. Use less liquid for a thicker shake. BariatricPal Protein One also makes a delicious and nourishing addition to many foods such as yogurt, oatmeal, and smoothies.

Do I need to avoid caffeine after bariatric surgery? According to ASMBS guidelines, Caffeine fluids have been shown to be as good as any others for keeping you hydrated. Still, it is a good idea to avoid caffeine for at least the first thirty days after surgery while your stomach is extra sensitive.

Available at the BariatricPal Store at https://store.bariatricpal.com/collections/new-products/products/bariatricpal-protein-one-multivitamin-calcium-iron-fiber-meal-replacement-iced-coffee

bariatricpal-protein-one-multivitamin-ca

bariatricpal-protein-one-multivitamin-ca