Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Had my revision to RNY yesterday. Surgery went well and they also fixed a pretty large Hiatal hernia. Water is going down fine. I keep sleeping with my mouth open & it is royally drying my mouth out. They gave me an anti nausea patch behind my ear that is working like a charm . The pain is also different from when I had the sleeve. More gas in my chest this time & it feels like I did 8million sit-ups, but I know each day will get better. To all those getting revision- make sure you walk laps around the floor and definitely take the main meds. They work! And make sure you ask for sugar free popsicles !
I assume the Dr is going to make me stay an extra night but not sure.
Happy I am finally through it and on the road to no more GERD.
Good luck to all who will also be going through this!🍀

On 7/24/2019 at 6:09 AM, GingerSlim said:

Surgery went well

@GingerSlim

hey bud

congrats on your revision to RNY. hopefully you are doing better each and every day. No more gerd!!!

that's terrific (I am 7+ yr sleeve, luckily never had gerd prob) gotta love those sugar-free popcicles,

yum yum!!😋

wishing you a wonderful journey with your WLS.

good luck

kathy

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!! Thank you so much for sharing! I wished more would let us know like you have done but I know everyone's surgery is different. Hope when I am able to have mine, I bounce back like you have! Thank you again for sharing and wishing you a even speeder recovery!

Had my revision to RNY yesterday. Surgery went well and they also fixed a pretty large Hiatal hernia. Water is going down fine. I keep sleeping with my mouth open & it is royally drying my mouth out. They gave me an anti nausea patch behind my ear that is working like a charm . The pain is also different from when I had the sleeve. More gas in my chest this time & it feels like I did 8million sit-ups, but I know each day will get better. To all those getting revision- make sure you walk laps around the floor and definitely take the main meds. They work! And make sure you ask for sugar free popsicles !
Good luck to all who will also be going through this![emoji256]
I had mine on July 16th and so far no reflux thankfully. But I will see once they take me off zegrid and Carafate. I no longer have to take zantac or GI cocktail.

Sent from my SM-G960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Good luck to all who will also be going through this![emoji256]
Congrats Ginger and thanks for sharing. I had my revision on 7/25. I've had no issues with GERD. My doctor has me on Prilosec, 40mg for the next couple of months. Stomach is still sore and swollen, but i get my staples out on Monday so that's a plus (i think [emoji3]). So far I've lost 20lbs, YEAH!! WELCOME TO THE RNY SIDE!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

Congratulations Ladies! Cannot wait to join you all! Thank you so much for the shares!