Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I found a tropical fruit variety but they were very tart. Other than what you found I haven't been able to find any others.

I still love sf pops. :) I'm a purest so my fave is still the old-fashioned original flavors from Popsicle. sugar free of course. :)

I don't care for ice cream type things in general and not a big fan of popsicles...UNTIL..I started PRE-OP.

I have been converted to a Popsicle fan!!

My fave are the Outshine bars but as we've discussed, there are calories involved and they have a couple of grams of sugar. I alternate between them and the Popsicle brand.

On 07/19/2019 at 12:52, KarenLR75 said:

I don't care for ice cream type things in general and not a big fan of popsicles...UNTIL..I started PRE-OP.

My fave are the Outshine bars but as we've discussed, there are calories involved and they have a couple of grams of sugar. I alternate between them and the Popsicle brand.

I’m not an ice cream fan. I have to be in the mood. I still have almost a full box of popsicles I bought for right after surgery (early February). Think I just ate a few grape and cherry. I’ve also never been a fudgsicle fan at all whatsoever. Until I had the no sugar added ones after surgery. I love them.

3 hours ago, Colorado Cowgirl said:

I found a tropical fruit variety but they were very tart. Other than what you found I haven't been able to find any others.

The tropical ones are so yummy my kids steal them other their non sugar free pops lol

2 hours ago, KarenLR75 said:

We like both brands but omg the outshine black cherry 💕

I NEEED to find this all reds box you speak of! Last time in the normal box there were only two cherries I was so disappointed! lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

5 hours ago, Colorado Cowgirl said:

I love the tropical fruit popsicles and find them very refreshing as a snack in the evening. On the other hand, I can't eat the sugar-free fudgesicles--they make me nauseous for some reason.

Oh cool, I like the reds and oranges the best and at my store it's always variety packs with grape

On 07/19/2019 at 16:39, MeowAMR said:

I NEEED to find this all reds box you speak of! Last time in the normal box there were only two cherries I was so disappointed! lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

I saw them at target

2 hours ago, Recidivist said:

I love the tropical fruit popsicles and find them very refreshing as a snack in the evening. On the other hand, I can't eat the sugar-free fudgesicles--they make me nauseous for some reason.

UGH! Those sf fudgesicles are just downright NASTY! LOL!

Grape has a funky aftertaste which comes in the original box. My favorite is the fruit punch in the tropical "variety" pack but usually end up with 10 pineapple which I dont care for either.

Wish we lived closer than we do, I'd trade you Even Up, love the Orange and pineapple more Myself. But IMHO I still love the s.f. natural Orange bestest of All😛

I just bought a box of fudgesicles (100 calories) the sugar free were sold out. I'm also preop, so I figured this was okay. My store was completely sold out of all sugar free popsicles this past Sunday, so I bought sugar free Jello as a treat as well.