Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

17 minutes ago, Freiabr said:

Night out

You look stunning, and you are having a very good hair day!

Night out
image-0.00095367431640625.thumb.jpg.1a49c410130e2d62e35855a7556da692.jpg
Beautiful [emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

20 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Texas is just too hot for me 😂

Did you remain low calorie to get to #3 goal or raise your calories higher and got there anyway? Any clue on your new maintenance caloric intake? 

Gosh, you're not kidding girl. So hot. But NY in August is pretty miserable too, right? Choose your hard. Ha!

No I was keeping my cals pretty much the same. I fluctuated between low and high (to me = 1000-1300) on the weekends. It just started coming off. I did nothing different. Other than I quit stressing about what the scale would read the next morning and if it would ever go down any further. Or the drive to "get" somewhere.

20 hours ago, ms.sss said:

No plastics...yet. I have an arm lift scheduled for Dec (can't wait!).

As far as exercise goes, I'd say yeah, I do regular exercise. I do some sort of cardio every day for at minimum one hour (running, zumba, yoga, occasional lane swimming), also I do almost daily strength training on my arms, and do butt and core 2-3 times a week.

I'm so so excited for you! Gosh it's gonna be here so soon! Are you only doing the arms? Or boobs too? Your workout ethos is commendable!!! 🍾

17 hours ago, Sheribear68 said:

Goat yoga.

BBD44F1D-8B2A-421E-B631-A0AF074B6642.jpeg

Hahahaha! Goats!!!!! How adorable! Do their little feet hurt? Look at you skinny girl! Beautiful! (I'm guessing those aren't Sugar Babies on the ground behind you, are they?) :D

8 hours ago, Freiabr said:

Night out

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

Just beautiful! The outfit and the girl! And I'm mad jealous of your darling hair!

23 hours ago, Sheribear68 said:

Okay so has anyone else updated to the new IOS and found that this app isn’t working now?
I’m on my pad now bc I can’t get on on my phone 😭😭😭

Oh my gosh. It is so frustrating. I haven’t been on in 2 days. I just now went through the website to get on.

Happy weekend everyone. My app stopped working with the new iPhone update. So I had to get on through the website. I hope this is fixed soon. Yesterday we went to the county fair. My daughter had some stuff in the exhibits. I actually wore a shirt that showed a tiny bit of tummy. Definitely have saggy stomach skin, so it wasn’t intended.

325FE790-2870-4F39-8949-2097B8BBD552.jpeg

F43092B9-5D46-4189-AE59-365D04ADD870.jpeg

1 minute ago, KaysMommy said:

Yesterday we went to the county fair. My daughter had some stuff in the exhibits. I actually wore a shirt that showed a tiny bit of tummy. Definitely have saggy stomach skin, so it wasn’t intended.

You look like you lost more weight? Or your outfit is slimming :)

Lookin' GREEEEAT ❤️

1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

I'm so so excited for you! Gosh it's gonna be here so soon! Are you only doing the arms? Or boobs too? Your workout ethos is commendable!!! 🍾

Just arms, but my surgeon is also going to do side boob along with it. Looking forward to losing the skin!!!

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

You look like you lost more weight? Or your outfit is slimming :)

Lookin' GREEEEAT ❤️

Thank you. ❤️😊

I wish I could say I’ve lost more weight. I’ve been at a steady 140.8 these last to weeks. I just want under the 140 mark so bad.

On 09/22/2019 at 07:02, FluffyChix said:

Hahahaha! Goats!!!!! How adorable! Do their little feet hurt? Look at you skinny girl! Beautiful! (I'm guessing those aren't Sugar Babies on the ground behind you, are they?) :D

Yeah their lil hooves were a bit rough. And yeah.... that’s what you think it is behind me.

I got lucky. Didn’t get either pooped or peed on and I was smart enough to bring towels that went straight into the trash can when we were done.

The greatest thing about yesterday is that I FINALLY have the confidence and energy and ability to participate in an event like this. And I’m still 10-15 pounds from goal and it’s okay that I’m not “finished” or “there” yet, ya know?
Went with my daughter and one of her friends and the 3 of us had a blast.
My daughters friend hadn’t seen me since the end of last year and the shock on her face was priceless.
Yeah, so it’s not a glamorous or sexy OOTD, but it’s part of everyday life now and that’s what I’m enjoying celebrating as much as anything else anymore.