Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

OH one is NEVER too young, old or cool for a pumpkin patch! What a gorgeous family, GT - you must be so proud. They are growing up so fast given past posts. Is that their beautiful big sister third from the left!? ;]

Thanks! I also feel like they are growing (and growing up) very quickly over the past year 😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Hi guys! Been off the air for a bit. Hope everyone is doing well. I am doing great! Just had some struggles with my asthma after Maui due to the smoky air out west.

Here is a dress I picked up for $23. I also love a bargain😬😬😬

0C8114C8-B485-4140-BED6-D8EA576E2D02.jpeg

Nice dress!
I hope you are feeling better now ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sophie7713 said:

WOW! Our own Bond girl once again emerges. FABULOUS million dollar look for just $22. BUT the dress is made by the lovely in it. Could you even imagine wearing this a few years ago? I just love my lavender rib dress on sale last Spring. Never would have dreamed I could wear this style a mere 3 years ago... I adore my sleeve and so does my closet!

IMG_5241.jpeg

I still love this Moto jacket on you. The color is perfect. I have a vegan version in a pale blush but really I want this color 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:
22 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Gotta love a bargain @ms.sss & what excellent finds they are too. I just might borrow that ribbed dress so if it’s missing from your wardrobe …. 😆😆😆

Not if I get there first and stretch it out 😂

It's stretchy already. We can all share. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t have a pic….but I raided my moms closet and stole some things. 😂

Im only five months out and not done loosing so I don’t want to buy a ton of stuff. So I borrowed. Duluth pants are amazing. I love them.

funfact: it’s a size 14. One of my earliest memories of being weight shamed was in elementary school when I came home from camp and I fit into a size 12 instead of a size 14. My aunts went on and on about how if I would just keep loosing weight I could be so pretty. I was in the sixth grade.

so: I am now the same size I was in elementary/junior high and I will likely end up smaller than my mom who I have always thought of as “tiny”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Oohhhhhhn yeeaaahhhhh….my favouite Amazonian (i.e., tall, lol) queen is baaaaaaack. (I’ve missed you!)

Glad ur asthma issues have been dealt with ❤️

Am seriously loving that dress (I’m going through a love affair with gold/champagne/beige coloured clothes and shoes at the moment…and this fits right in). What is the material made of? Is it flowy or crinkly/rouchy? Either way, you are wearing it fabulously well.

P.S. Bargain hunters unite!

A month of steroids for the asthma and I am back on track 🤪

I am on an animal print thing right now, but also love the color tones in this dress. It is from banana Republic and it is a heavier weight, satiny fabric, so smooth but not terribly flowy due to the weight of the fabric.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Orinskye said:

I don’t have a pic….but I raided my moms closet and stole some things. 😂

Im only five months out and not done loosing so I don’t want to buy a ton of stuff. So I borrowed. Duluth pants are amazing. I love them.

funfact: it’s a size 14. One of my earliest memories of being weight shamed was in elementary school when I came home from camp and I fit into a size 12 instead of a size 14. My aunts went on and on about how if I would just keep loosing weight I could be so pretty. I was in the sixth grade.

so: I am now the same size I was in elementary/junior high and I will likely end up smaller than my mom who I have always thought of as “tiny”.

I had to google what Duluth pants were...well i love me some cargo pants as well! Any chance you'd like to share a pic of you looking fab in said pants? ;)

Also...yay size 14's! Soon you will be able to fill your own closet with great clothes that you won't have to share with ANYBODY, lol.

❤️

Edited by ms.sss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't stop buying clothes. Which is pretty ridiculous really cuz I don't really have anywhere to go to wear most of them. Le sigh.

This morning's Bargain du Jour: 2 pieces of a 3-piece blue-grey linen suit that was on clearance. Which i got a further 50% off of because the jacket was missing for the set, and I didn't want a larger one that was available. Yay deals!

I'll need to get the pants hemmed (i'm already wearing 3.5 inch heels under there but they are still way too long, jeez. And I want to change the tortoiseshell looking buttons on the vest to covered ones in the same material to make it all fancier. Add a belt and slingbacks and i'm ready to go.....nowhere. Whomp whomp.

With a shirt tucked in, with no shirt, with a shirt un-tucked. I like it best with no shirt, but if I did wear one, I think a long sleeved one would look better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tell me about it. I discovered ROSEGAL and can’t stop ordering. Fortunately due to boredom, I came out of retirement and took a part-time job. Unfortunately, due to vacations and call offs I am working more than the three days I signed on for but I am still having a ball. The best part, for the first time in my work life I am not the fattest one there. In fact, I am second to the thinnest and I get wonderful compliments on my attire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, bethow said:

I am not the fattest one there. In fact, I am second to the thinnest and I get wonderful compliments on my attire.

Oh, how i love NOT being the biggest one in the room.

Can we see some clothes? My clothes porn addiction is second only to my food porn one…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a joke I tried on a pair of shorts my mum bought for my 11 almost 12yr old niece - children’s size 14. Think I just found a new place to shop - the children’s department. Though don’t think I’d get away with a daddy’s little princess t shirt. 😂😂😂

Have a few ribbed dresses ready to pack @Sophie7713. Fingers crossed we’ll be able to travel safely soon. Third time’s the charm.

That linen suit is gorgeous @ms.sss. Another piece fir my wardrobe, thanks. 😁

00D935DE-0E58-41BD-A146-61C2769D236C.thumb.jpeg.375c94200064412ca128d59894f9ed13.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2021 at 7:05 PM, GreenTealael said:

Nice dress!
I hope you are feeling better now ❤️

Love

On 10/12/2021 at 7:09 PM, GreenTealael said:

I still love this Moto jacket on you. The color is perfect. I have a vegan version in a pale blush but really I want this color 😍

Wow Sophie you look great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/13/2021 at 10:52, ms.sss said:



I can't stop buying clothes. Which is pretty ridiculous really cuz I don't really have anywhere to go to wear most of them. Le sigh.




This morning's Bargain du Jour: 2 pieces of a 3-piece blue-grey linen suit that was on clearance. Which i got a further 50% off of because the jacket was missing for the set, and I didn't want a larger one that was available. Yay deals!




I'll need to get the pants hemmed (i'm already wearing 3.5 inch heels under there but they are still way too long, jeez. And I want to change the tortoiseshell looking buttons on the vest to covered ones in the same material to make it all fancier. Add a belt and slingbacks and i'm ready to go.....nowhere. Whomp whomp.




With a shirt tucked in, with no shirt, with a shirt un-tucked. I like it best with no shirt, but if I did wear one, I think a long sleeved one would look better.


https://www.bariatricpal.com/gallery/image/97456-2021-oct-13/




Me too. I still, even 2+ years out, am delighted at the sizes I fit in to, how comfortable I feel in form fitting clothes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After 5 years of retirement, I've decided I'm going back to work. I took a couple of before interview selfies.

20211008_141442.jpg

20211008_141654.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dtrain84, you look great! I did the same. Retired for a while and then returned part time. Best gig ever. Best of luck to you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Trending Products

  • Trending Topics

  • Recent Status Updates

    • UniquelyMe28

      I hit my stall ALREADY 🤷🏽‍♀️ been at 300 for almost a week. I’m not worried about it though, because I know that my body is healing. I’m not in a rush, I loss 30 pounds since surgery which was 3 weeks ago. I’m just going with the flow and staying positive. 😁
      · 2 replies
      1. kimdlawson06

        It's very common. Give your body a chance to "catch up" with its new reality and the weight loss will start again. Hang in there, I know it can be frustrating!

      2. slink33

        Same with me. Lost 38 lbs from the week I started clear liquids prior to surgery. Did not lose an ounce for the last 10 days, woke up this morning and decreased 2 lbs. I think it is normal. Dont panic. Your body is in shock and trying to figure out how to readjust.

    • Meganator

      First Orangetheory class back after surgery! #347 for me. Determined to take things easy- especially those ab exercises. Looking forward to hitting #350 this week.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • tcrehm

      How do I delete my account on here?
      · 1 reply
      1. SleeverSk

        Hi, I have been having a look around the site, I cant find anywhere that you can delete your account yourself, However in the rules it indicates that staff can delete accounts so maybe use the "contact us" tab at the very bottom of the page and ask for assistance there.

    • UniquelyMe28

      I loss 19 pounds my first 7 days post op 🙌🏽 (Water weight or real weight.. weight is weight to me.. I’ll take it lol) I make sure I keep my water with me 24.7 and I walk every chance I get. I cook dinner for my kids with no problems. I have zero cravings!  By next week I should be in the 200’s. Haven’t been there since high school 🥲
      · 2 replies
      1. MiaPie

        I had my surgery 11/17 and hit 299 this morning! :) Rooting for you!

      2. UniquelyMe28

        Congrats I’m at 289 now. Its a wonderful feeling, right!?

    • EricLB300BC

      Well, starting day 2 after surgery. Felling hunger pains again this morning and nausea, no vomiting. I think the hunger pains are coming from my stomach and not my pouch. Think I will call their hotline and speak with them about it. It is not terribly bad but it is uncomfortable. I do not regret getting the surgery though. I expected some discomfort right after, I just didn't expect the hunger pains.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

  • Hot Products

  • Sign Up For
    Our Newsletter

    Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

    PatchAid Vitamin Patches

    ×