Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

20 hours ago, sillykitty said:

My hotel didn't have a full length mirror! 😳 I looked like a crazy person taking these pics in the airport bathroom 😂

IMG_7833.thumb.jpg.0089cd3776091983b16e4892644fdb55.jpg

IMG_7832.thumb.jpg.8f5b509d3d6d294dbe1b08390a45eb14.jpg

OMG - I love this whole outfit, but especially the cardigan and the boots!

57 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

I so want Rothy's to work for me. I tried them when I was heavy and they rubbed the back of my heel. I lost 1/2 shoe size, so I tried them again last month, and same heel rubbing :(

I just got some All Birds, they are super comfortable, no rubbing or pinching. But the 7.5 is a bit too short, my toe just about hits the top of the shoe. But the 8 are loose, and feel like I'm going to walk out of them. I'm not sure what to do!

I desperately need comfortable and professional flats :(

I love all birds. But all of mine are too big for me now :(

Here is yesterday’s outfit. I’ll take a pic and post today’s at some point. Work has had me HOPPING, so I’ve not been in here much. Also, my weight loss has stalled and I’ve been busy pouting about it. It’s annoying!

I LOVE this belt. Love it.

I93C83DFF-F8CB-4F8C-853B-EC0D98AB82FE.thumb.jpeg.663a937de0ce0e906562e2ddd270b412.jpeg

On 11/13/2019 at 16:14, sillykitty said:

My hotel didn't have a full length mirror! 😳 I looked like a crazy person taking these pics in the airport bathroom 😂

IMG_7833.thumb.jpg.0089cd3776091983b16e4892644fdb55.jpg

IMG_7832.thumb.jpg.8f5b509d3d6d294dbe1b08390a45eb14.jpg

Great outfit and those Boots! You look great!!

After wearing for a week straight, I am highly unsatisfied with the quality of my new blue coat ... Oh well guess I'm losing weight to get into my old one 😂

Until then I am wearing a puffer/parker ... But that size tho 😎 (I believe its equi to a med)

20191113_145443_HDR.jpg

20191113_160115_HDR.jpg

I’m looking super fancy today. I actually “painted” stained my grout. It’s a long process and the evidence is all over my old yoga pants. *added bonus: I just noticed my shirt is inside out.

16FD740F-1711-4180-84EF-8E1CBA1601A2.jpeg

Edited by Cheeseburgh

Sophie, I wish I looked as half as happy as you do in pics
You look like you hit the lottery every single time
(I'm plenty happy but my face just refuses to... bend that way )
Honestly!!! I so so appreciate this thread and all the pictures. It's truly inspiring!

BUT, Sophie's smiles do something for the soul!! It's just so happy that I had no choice but to comment as much as I try to make sure everyone is equally appreciated because u all are! On a low and discouraging day, this thread pushes me out of that mindset to determination instantaneously.

The smile is like "mission accomplished and a long time has come and I'm happy" all wrapped in one!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

I really want to like this outfit, and abstractly I do. But I think where the waistline hits and the paper bag style doesn’t flatter my waist much. Oh well, I’ll still wear it. This selfie is from a CUTE bathroom in the historic building I work in. I work in 2 buildings, one of the newest/most modern on campus and one of the oldest. It’s kind of a cool contrast. Anyway, I know this bathroom is a pink nightmare, but I just love it. Oh, and I got my new jumper in. I LOVE IT! But I have no idea how I”m going to manage going to the toilet. It zips up the back.

131328BC-AE1B-45C5-B63E-AF3AC77C741D.thumb.jpeg.699cd55d266c3421544354ea48abc727.jpeg

Jumpsuit! I probably should have gone with other shoes, but dammit, these have spots and I was feeling spotty. Actually, now I’m feeling like tennis shoes, and I just happen to have some under my desk....

CA5352A9-2025-4770-AE34-713A9AFC92A5.thumb.jpeg.d873c1fdbc24e6eec43589d428dbbdd4.jpeg

@AngieBear Love the jumpsuit!

Agree on he paperbag waist. I just don't think it's a flattering style unless you're 6' & 100 lbs. I have a pair of paperbag waist pants that have never made it out of the house. I think they'll be cute, put them on, then put them back in the closet again.

15 hours ago, Deedee12 said:

Honestly!!! I so so appreciate this thread and all the pictures. It's truly inspiring!

BUT, Sophie's smiles do something for the soul!! It's just so happy that I had no choice but to comment as much as I try to make sure everyone is equally appreciated because u all are! On a low and discouraging day, this thread pushes me out of that mindset to determination instantaneously.

The smile is like "mission accomplished and a long time has come and I'm happy" all wrapped in one!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

I agree! I started practicing smiling.

I'll leave it to the pros for now 😂

Agree on the paper bag waist. I too have a pair of pants that writes tickets my waist can't cash. :( So I never wear them out. :(

13 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

*jealously staring at your warm weather apparel

Nooo ... it's fall apparel, you can tell by the closed toe shoes 🤣