Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

lunch date with my daughter so the bathroom stall series continues 🤣

I’m trying to figure out how to keep the crop tops going during autumn and into winter, Wish me luck!

A0366B23-61DE-4AA4-A407-0735D25F5D7C.jpeg

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

I’m trying to figure out how to keep the crop tops going during autumn and into winter, Wish me luck!

looking fab!

(my crop tops are in use all year long !)

My Halloween costume, which I'm pretty darn thrilled about. I have always wanted a poodle skirt and I found this vintage one on ebay and I'm so excited.
I pieced the rest together with thrift store items and Amazon, and had the shoes already. I wanted saddle shoes, but they're too expensive. Lol PXL_20221029_204300154.MP.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5a using BariatricPal mobile app

And a little head to toe colour from me. Was attending a lunch for a charity of which a friend is a director. It supports families who have lost a child from gestational losses to children in their 20s. First gala lunch they’ve been able to hold in 2 years. Tickets sold out in 5 minutes so they had to have additional people in a second function room & also live steamed the event. They raised $91 000. So marvellous for a worthy cause.
CEB094F5-89F5-4AEB-B10D-A75C1AFE6F9C.thumb.jpeg.66a58972685db625e1062bfcfb9390c6.jpeg
This is such a great outfit and I LOVE your hair!!!

Sent from my Pixel 5a using BariatricPal mobile app

I was officially 4 years post op last week, and i was gonna go do a 4-yr anniversary post with pics, but alas i got lazy. So for now here is my OOTD at 4 years, 6 days post op, wearing my laze-about-at-home clothes (when its too hot to wear a shirt, lol).

Surgery Oct 2018 - 235 lbs
Goal May 2019 - 127 lbs
Today Oct 2022 - 119.2 lbs

On 10/30/2022 at 4:05 PM, ms.sss said:

I was officially 4 years post op last week, and i was gonna go do a 4-yr anniversary post with pics, but alas i got lazy. So for now here is my OOTD at 4 years, 6 days post op, wearing my laze-about-at-home clothes (when its too hot to wear a shirt, lol).

Surgery Oct 2018 - 235 lbs
Goal May 2019 - 127 lbs
Today Oct 2022 - 119.2 lbs

You look amazing as always.......... Happy anniversary to you!!!!

On 10/26/2022 at 11:36 AM, GreenTealael said:

I need your bathroom stalls....... you look amazing.

I'm longing for sweater weather............. mississippi is still 75 degrees daily.

I usually don't post here but today I wanted to show my husband my new pants that look like skinny jeans but are really soft and stretchy pants (which makes them more comfortable to wear, especially with boots).

Forgot to set a proper time delay - but I somehow like this picture. 🤣

jeans.thumb.jpg.966e2c7cce07f7e470fe07766b85b044.jpg

Since some people liked the post in case someone is interested in this kind of pants and/or also in mini skirts that look like jeans skirts: the brand is "crazy" (watch out for sales because their prices match the brand's name).

OOTD: Nails Edition!

was talking about nails in the food B&A thread, which motivated me to lug myself to the salon and address my nails, finally (after 2+ months)

am glad i did! typing on my laptop and phone is so much easier now! plus i got my toes done for good measure...(who else loves those massage chairs during pedicures?!??)

DC7B58A2-059E-4DDB-9A20-652121F4208A.thumb.jpeg.c9e347299c30b6f47952d2bef7198e3c.jpeg

On 11/19/2022 at 6:22 AM, summerset said:

I usually don't post here but today I wanted to show my husband my new pants that look like skinny jeans but are really soft and stretchy pants (which makes them more comfortable to wear, especially with boots).

Forgot to set a proper time delay - but I somehow like this picture. 🤣

jeans.thumb.jpg.966e2c7cce07f7e470fe07766b85b044.jpg

i love the detail on your Jeans. your legs look great!

You know you’re old when your high school wardrobe comes back into style.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

image0.0.jpg

Hat time! This was dropping my middle child off at college (yay!)

6DDC4860-6D5C-44E4-8859-B2A31A372BEF.jpeg

Also what I think I look like vs what I actually look like 😂

8181BEB2-BDE5-4A53-B042-A984D5EACA9C.jpeg

DBBA0F0C-9E9E-496E-B79C-B725DDBDDD2A.jpeg

Edited by GreenTealael