Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hope you two aren’t getting up to mischief now you live close to each other. 😉

Always love you in red @Sophie7713. And more lovely bright colours for you @GreenTealael & I really like your wrap too.

Yes, a little bit of warmth would be very welcome. Though I’ve actually turned off my heating today as it’s a little warmer. It will be back on in a couple of hours.

Woo hoo on being able to wear your anorak @SleeverSk. It looks great on you. You’ll be wearing it a lot the way this winter is going.

Date night. It’s # 5 with this guy, I’m thinking he’s a keeper! With and without a denim jacket. Our PNW weather hasn’t caught on yet that it is supposed to be warm & sunny.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

On 06/16/2022 at 11:46, Sophie7713 said:

Another date with GreenTealaeh. Southern summer sultry outfits, Arabesque... We will send some heat your way!

IMG_2167.jpeg

IMG_2064.jpeg

Sophie and greentealael
That’s awesome!! So glad y’all get to meet up!! Both look fabulous!!

Went to the Astros game today. By the time we got back in our car the inside temp read 109!! Ugh summer is def here. The high today was 100.
Next weekend the high is going to be 105. ☀️🔥☀️🔥
Enjoy your cooler temps ladies! We are baking here in Texas😵‍💫

On 06/18/2022 at 21:05, kristieshannon said:

Date night. It’s # 5 with this guy, I’m thinking he’s a keeper! With and without a denim jacket. Our PNW weather hasn’t caught on yet that it is supposed to be warm & sunny.

I love this summer dress!!! You look amazing!!

9 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

I ❤️ the outfit. Hope the date went well!

14 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

Love it!

Does all these dates @kristieshannon mean you’ve been expanding your wardrobe & buying cute dresses like this one? Will we see more lovely pxts?

On 06/19/2022 at 20:22, Arabesque said:

Does all these dates @kristieshannon mean you’ve been expanding your wardrobe & buying cute dresses like this one? Will we see more lovely pxts?

Oh gosh, I have to wear all the stuff I bought during COVID and never got a chance to wear first!

On 6/19/2022 at 7:43 AM, GreenTealael said:

I ❤️ the outfit. Hope the date went well!

Continue to keep us posted - if he makes the cut! You look wonderful...

A couple of weeks before Covid hit in 2020 & we entered lockdown I bought this outfit & it has been taunting me in my wardrobe ever since. Decided I wasn’t going to wait for a special event any longer so dinner wth my hairdresser current & former stylist was it. New French inspired restaurant in a small country town. My hair looked way better later as we had our regular hair appointment before dinner. The skirt is amazing. Known as the doona skirt as there is a layer of wadding inside. Still didn’t keep me warm enough though lol.

A1BF491B-D675-418F-823B-3FA064A5F4C6.thumb.jpeg.3abc2ce04c77e28b8b98e4b81936a431.jpeg

5 hours ago, Arabesque said:

A couple of weeks before Covid hit in 2020 & we entered lockdown I bought this outfit & it has been taunting me in my wardrobe ever since. Decided I wasn’t going to wait for a special event any longer so dinner wth my hairdresser current & former stylist was it. New French inspired restaurant in a small country town. My hair looked way better later as we had our regular hair appointment before dinner. The skirt is amazing. Known as the doona skirt as there is a layer of wadding inside. Still didn’t keep me warm enough though lol.

A1BF491B-D675-418F-823B-3FA064A5F4C6.thumb.jpeg.3abc2ce04c77e28b8b98e4b81936a431.jpeg

You look amazing, fantastic outfit too

On 06/25/2022 at 20:18, Arabesque said:

You look fabulous @Arabeque! Absolutely love the whole outfit. How cold is it this time of year? We will hit 100°F here in Portland, OR today!

On 06/25/2022 at 22:18, Arabesque said:

Love it!
What season is it where you are?
It’s 500 degrees here in Texas. People are practically stripping down it’s so hot. Lol
No, the high this weekend was suppose to be 105. Too hot.
You look amazing!

10 hours ago, Arabesque said:

I totally googled “doona”.

You look super cool chic (as always)