Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gorgeous shoes, @kristieshannon. It’s so lovely not to have aching feet & burning soles anymore.

On 3/19/2022 at 2:46 AM, fourmonthspreop said:

I really want to find a cute, white boho dress. I tried this on at target but I can't stand the way my stomach looks in it. I'm like an XXL/XL right now and I'm 6 feet tall so it's hard to find a good length..women's clothing is so small sometimes. Almost bought it but wasn't sold. Wondering where find other long white flowy dresses for big girls. Screenshot_20220318-224311_Gallery.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using BariatricPal mobile app

In the UK we have a brilliant shop called Long Tall Sally. I am so surprised you dont have anything like it in the States.

Lounging in some early spring sun at Brasada Ranch in Central Oregon.

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

23 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

Lounging in some early spring sun at Brasada Ranch in Central Oregon.

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

That is a cute bikini! Are the back straps transparent? 😍

On 04/19/2022 at 14:40, GreenTealael said:

That is a cute bikini! Are the back straps transparent? 😍

That is bizarre! I snapped about 6 pics, looked back and they all look like that. There is a regular strap-not sure why it looks like it’s missing !

On 04/13/2022 at 08:16, GreenTealael said:

At an exhibit with my daughters, I’m in the middle

027A30E3-2208-4D44-B72B-10DF4B140952.jpeg.23e252478efabde16eff82a1c2af23df.jpeg

What a great pic!!
You look amazing! So tiny!

12 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

That is bizarre! I snapped about 6 pics, looked back and they all look like that. There is a regular strap-not sure why it looks like it’s missing !

Either way I like it!

On 4/13/2022 at 9:16 AM, GreenTealael said:

Granted your faces are blurred, but based on everything that is visible in the pic, it looks like 3 teenagers!!! Looking good!!!

Its been a while since I’ve posted any OOTD’s on here…part laziness, part no new real shopping done in months.

So…looking to wake up this thread and bring it back to its former glory when it was a trending topic for months (remember that??) As it is, it remains one of my faves threads on here (this and the food Before and After thread!)

Sooooo… here we go: for those who know me, I LOVe to try on wedding dresses (been trying to convince Mr. to marry me again for forever, but that’s another story, lol).

On a recent mini-vacay a couple weeks ago, i did just that at nowhere other than Klienfelds, NY of Say Yes to the Dress fame! And no, Randy was not there, hahahha.

I tried on maybe 10-ish dresses, but this one was my fave. Price tag: $6500 USD if you’re wondering (and no, i didn’t buy it, nor do i plan to, it was just for funsies!!).

Now your turn!!! I wanna see some clothes please!

On 3/25/2022 at 12:14 AM, Arabesque said:

My favourite clothing store was having an up to 70% off warehouse sale. I was invited to a preview yesterday & picked up these two pieces: 71% off the cardigan & 65% off the leather skirt. Now don’t be shocked… they’re both colour. Even going to wear them as a complete outfit as one of the embroidered flowers on the cardigan is the same claret colour of the skirt. Can’t wait for the weather to cool so I can wear them.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1a imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1a 9DE7D857-058E-46A8-BBDA-63BD14296F60.thumb.jpeg.b5398e3ce913a8e8f5b1f0b00bb0fc34.jpeg D4682B46-266B-4407-A880-8D752F0D6CA4.thumb.jpeg.4578c6eeb90db939c83175cd78d8a62e.jpeg

LOVE LOVE LOVE! You'll look gorgeous in this

blue - and the scallop skirt on an angle to die for! What shoes will you wear? I have this same all cotton waffle blanket on our bed...it breathes...

On 4/13/2022 at 9:16 AM, GreenTealael said:

Three beautiful peas in the pod!

tmp.gif