Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Summer shoe clear out. Yep, I still have shoes that are too big. Some I kept after that first 18 months because I thought maybe they’ll be ok next year. I really don’t understand my thinking sometimes. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Some I still had as I didn’t wear them last summer. I have too many shoes. Anyway contacted the lady who sold some of my shoes last summer & hope she’s willing to take these. Maybe I’ll get something back to go towards the new shoes I’ve bought. Tee hee!

64B3A09C-6647-41AB-AAD0-9509C3D1AF22.thumb.jpeg.d0136df57a0e51e74833bf881b027769.jpeg

My latest Nordstrom Rack find, a pleather jacket-almost went with green, decided this caramel color would go with more.

image0.0.jpg

Went to a fashion event last night. Yummy canapés (including ravioli bites where the ‘pasta’ was sliced beetroot - mmmm gooood), champagne & a refreshing gin cocktail. Just had to fight through the 80% humidity before reaching the air conditioning inside.

I wore navy for a change. Skirt is ribbed.

0C612078-962E-4E91-A749-EE63A571AF51.thumb.jpeg.fbb1995d954fd78ec5c18c2c9c314de3.jpeg

Hi everyone, I love seeing everyone’s outfits, very inspirational so thank you. Last night I had a gala to go to and was the first event I could dress up since COVID. I’m no going to lie, I felt quit self conscious about my arms due to the flappy excess skin but I got over myself after the first 5 minutes and enjoyed the night!!

7AD407D1-1EF6-4A50-8436-9E7FFDB435E3.thumb.jpeg.4e8feb3e9080bae258574b8d470681b2.jpeg

On 11/3/2021 at 10:48 AM, kristieshannon said:

My latest Nordstrom Rack find, a pleather jacket-almost went with green, decided this caramel color would go with more.

image0.0.jpg

Nice jacket (I vote we call it “Vegan Friendly Leather”😉)

On 10/27/2021 at 10:15 AM, GreenTealael said:

Last beach day of the year (I was far too cold and it was in the 70’s) 😭 anyone else still cold?

4F46434D-DE74-4589-B6B3-9B4B35C12900.thumb.jpeg.6408801e3c7bff513e5d50798e8436d2.jpeg

Right there with you! This newly relocated Florida girl is freezing... It is 33 degrees here and 68 back in West Palm Beach. Oh boy. BUT enjoying all the fun fashions like new boots, jackets, sweaters for the cooler climate. I know my body will eventually adjust. Hope so anyway... Cuddling with Bobby does help.

IMG_5977.jpeg

IMG_0308.jpeg

IMG_0330.jpeg

IMG_0368.jpeg

22 hours ago, Butterflyeffect said:

Hi everyone, I love seeing everyone’s outfits, very inspirational so thank you. Last night I had a gala to go to and was the first event I could dress up since COVID. I’m no going to lie, I felt quit self conscious about my arms due to the flappy excess skin but I got over myself after the first 5 minutes and enjoyed the night!!

7AD407D1-1EF6-4A50-8436-9E7FFDB435E3.thumb.jpeg.4e8feb3e9080bae258574b8d470681b2.jpeg

Yay! A chance to finally go out! You look so pretty in that red dress! Love the neckline, shoes and toe polish... And, your arms look just fine. I conceal very bad bat wings - but do hope to get arm surgery when things settle down with COVID and our recent move.

4 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Nice jacket (I vote we call it “Vegan Friendly Leather”😉)

LOVE your new vegan jacket! You look FAB and HIP.

On 10/27/2021 at 10:48 AM, GreenTealael said:

Myrtle beach

I can’t even go down open refrigeration aisles in grocery stores 🥶

Greenville's pretty chilly, too. Come a little northwest to visit me! Let's go shopping for coats?! I think I'll need one here - not just layers like in Florida.

On 11/1/2021 at 10:15 PM, Arabesque said:

Summer shoe clear out. Yep, I still have shoes that are too big. Some I kept after that first 18 months because I thought maybe they’ll be ok next year. I really don’t understand my thinking sometimes. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Some I still had as I didn’t wear them last summer. I have too many shoes. Anyway contacted the lady who sold some of my shoes last summer & hope she’s willing to take these. Maybe I’ll get something back to go towards the new shoes I’ve bought. Tee hee!

64B3A09C-6647-41AB-AAD0-9509C3D1AF22.thumb.jpeg.d0136df57a0e51e74833bf881b027769.jpeg

I LOVE your shoes!!! Your style impeccable. I went from a size 8 to 7. Almost completed the replacement project. Boots have been really fun to add to the wardrobe. Any new boots lately? Do model! You, too, ladies!

IMG_0380.jpeg

IMG_0360.jpeg

IMG_9573.jpeg

25 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

Yay! A chance to finally go out! You look so pretty in that red dress! Love the neckline, shoes and toe polish... And, your arms look just fine. I conceal very bad bat wings - but do hope to get arm surgery when things settle down with COVID and our recent move.

Thanks so much!! I am hoping to get the excess skin removed as well, just waiting to hit my one year surgiversary!! We can swap post surgery photos lol :)

Great jacket @kristieshannon. What shade of green was the other one? Could be an interesting add to the wardrobe too. No one says you can only have one. 😉

A forget arms @Butterflyeffect. I think yours look pretty good to me. And your red dress is lovely. You look like you own that red carpet.

Looking gorgeous as usual @Sophie7713 Love the pink quilted jacket & the head to toe winter white ensemble … heavenly. Bobby is looking as adorable as ever.

Bit warm for boots here (31 degrees C today - summer is a comin’). But because we get northern hemisphere winter fashions here in summer, I did buy these black suede ankle boots. They’re very neat around the ankle & have elastic sides. The designer adds the little stud to rather heel of all her shoes as she has a beauty mark. I love that. I really want some knee length boots but they’re all too loose around the calves & slouchy. Where were they when my legs were bigger.
E4B11778-FB07-40D5-874D-2DDA4794BFFC.thumb.jpeg.bba65bd2e4b311171b8f0f1a6d1fb1eb.jpeg

On 11/10/2021 at 9:29 PM, Arabesque said:

Went to a fashion event last night. Yummy canapés (including ravioli bites where the ‘pasta’ was sliced beetroot - mmmm gooood), champagne & a refreshing gin cocktail. Just had to fight through the 80% humidity before reaching the air conditioning inside.

I wore navy for a change. Skirt is ribbed.

0C612078-962E-4E91-A749-EE63A571AF51.thumb.jpeg.fbb1995d954fd78ec5c18c2c9c314de3.jpeg

GORGEOUS!!!!