Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

With all of the bee talk I am going to chime in too. I actually have 4 beehives that I maintain so I get stung on occasion.

The worst stings that I received were after I moved a beehive at night and two bees crawled up the back of my legs and stung me behind both knees. It was like there were baseballs behind my knees. I had to go to my allergist to get a steroid cream to reduce them down.

On 10/24/2021 at 5:45 PM, ms.sss said:

Yeah, the lighting sucks in my room. Here is a pic with the website model wearing it. Its hard to see in the pic but all the flowers are embroidered with sparkly sequins...

Its a private party at an event venue so as of right now we would only have to wear masks when we are outside the assigned room (i.e, bathrooms or other shared spaces), so that's good. No one is allowed inside the building unless they provide proof of full vaccination anyway. Pretty excited AND anxious to be indoors with so many people for the first time in almost 2 years. But who knows...we may get a Covid turn for the worse come winter and it will get cancelled anyway. Le Sigh.

1855057964_ScreenShot2021-10-24at8_34_39PM.png.ea8286c2df08c4a4b9aa1700a172dfff.png

1561519947_ScreenShot2021-10-24at8_37_07PM.png.c8fd667c16f5a9d5c0aab3d613bdd916.png

Love!! This dress! I unreasonably want it…I have no upcoming events where this dress would be worn. 😭😭

My husband is literally having to upgrade his wardrobe because every time we go out, I am overdressed 😂 What would he wear out with me dressed in this to go to our favorite Mexican restaurant?? 🤷‍♀️

On 10/24/2021 at 8:33 PM, ms.sss said:

OOOhhhhhhh i love the colour! You look fabulously slim in it! (I also love the white thumb hole accommodating shirt you have under)

No, i don't think it looks silly at all, only after you point it out, it just looks like you are wearing tights. If you don't like the tights look, maybe you can just put on a pair of ankle socks over them and it will look like leggings. But either way you look grrrrrr-eat.

Where did you get it????

Thanks! They are by Antonio Melani at Dillards regularly $140 on sale size small for $30! I really liked the window pane trims - and they feel really good on. Thanks for sending the dress details. Soooo pretty with sequins. You will SPARKLE bedazzling all! Hoping you will get to wear it for this winter event - but it sounds like you are holding everything lightly in hand. I was always a planner - unsettling when things we look so forward to disintegrate amidst Covid. Striving to stay positive but realistic. Fingers crossed!

Yes I’m cold all the time still. ESP in the grocery store!
What beach are you on?!!

45 minutes ago, Kris77 said:

Yes I’m cold all the time still. ESP in the grocery store!
What beach are you on?!!

Myrtle beach

I can’t even go down open refrigeration aisles in grocery stores 🥶

Edited by GreenTealael

On 10/27/2021 at 07:15, GreenTealael said:

Last beach day of the year (I was far too cold and it was in the 70’s) 😭 anyone else still cold?

4F46434D-DE74-4589-B6B3-9B4B35C12900.thumb.jpeg.6408801e3c7bff513e5d50798e8436d2.jpeg

Yes! I’m cold all the time. I’m dreading this Friday. I’m picking up a shift at the outdoor COVID testing site at my hospital. It’s supposed to be 48 degrees with heavy rain & wind in Seattle. I’ll have to send an OOTD post of me in my scrubs with my longjohns, wool sweater, and puffer coat underneath. I’m going to look like the Michelin man 😂

1 hour ago, kristieshannon said:

Yes! I’m cold all the time. I’m dreading this Friday. I’m picking up a shift at the outdoor COVID testing site at my hospital. It’s supposed to be 48 degrees with heavy rain & wind in Seattle. I’ll have to send an OOTD post of me in my scrubs with my longjohns, wool sweater, and puffer coat underneath. I’m going to look like the Michelin man 😂

Oh no! Good luck I’ll be sending warm vibes your way

OOTD COVID testing nurse version. Outside in 48 degree driving rain & wind. 7 layers of clothes and I’m still freezing. This might be the one and only time I miss my former layer of insulation 😂

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

On 10/27/2021 at 10:15 AM, GreenTealael said:

anyone else still cold

Not as cold as that first year, but still colder than most. I can actually sweat now!

59 minutes ago, kristieshannon said:

OOTD COVID testing nurse version. Outside in 48 degree driving rain & wind. 7 layers of clothes and I’m still freezing. This might be the one and only time I miss my former layer of insulation 😂

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

We’re cheering you on! #heroes

Oh God, that is brass monkey weather @kristieshannon. Brrrr. Presume you have double thermals under your scrubs.

And yes, I still feel the cold too. I only sweat when I have a hot flush 😆.