Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 07/30/2021 at 10:58, WishMeSmaller said:

Was on vacation in Maui last week with Mom, Sister, Nephew, and Niece. Had an amazing time and took a surf lesson with the kids. So much fun! Would have never been able to do this before! Sunset is from the backyard of Mom’s Maui house. Fam pic from left to right: Sister, Niece, me, Nephew, and Mom. Kids are almost 13 and almost 15.

35346784-69FC-4B16-A4CE-5537F4AC3452.jpeg

22953E13-0631-4360-857A-C316BA880B05.jpeg

28CBC278-3FB3-466C-91A5-EE22A06E933C.jpeg

Wow!! Looks incredible!!

On 07/31/2021 at 08:06, kristieshannon said:

@Kris77 you look amazing! I’m with you, my thighs look pretty rough. Like you though I imagine my new upgraded boobs distract anyone from noticing them 😂

Thank you @kristieshannon.
Yes I agree!! Top half looks great! It’s the legs! I wish i had done a circumferential lift back in Jan when I had surgery. It would have lifted the bum, thighs and given a Tummy Tuck at the same time.
I figure I’ll have to try and keep eyes up top and not on my lower half top then!

On 07/30/2021 at 20:18, Arabesque said:

Well I’m beginning to think this outfit is jinxed.

F97A9102-CDAA-49BC-AD05-9E2FDB1C8469.thumb.jpeg.c3686ad7d773719a90b52c52721609e0.jpeg

The two times I’ve been going to wear it the event has been cancelled due to COVID. First time was my birthday dinner two weeks ago. Second time is dinner tonight as we’re going into a three day lockdown from 4pm. 😥

Wonder what will happen if I decide to wear it again? Is a H&M buy. Spied the sequins as I was walking buy.

What a wonderful time together @WishMeSmaller. And glorious weather too.

Try it on for us!!

On 7/30/2021 at 8:46 PM, Kris77 said:

First vacation to wear a bikini!! It def felt strange and awesome all at the same time. Legs are still very loose and flabby (can’t see in pic-)but overall I was just so excited to be in a bikini!!!
Lots of snorkeling. My niece found this starfish. Of course we put it back after taking pics.

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

wow wow wow..... you look amazing.

On 07/25/2021 at 21:23, Sandee29 said:

Bought this dress on a sale rack but I won’t wear it out. 🤷🏻‍♀️

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

Wow! You look great! Long slim legs!
You should def wear it!

On 7/30/2021 at 11:58 PM, WishMeSmaller said:

Was on vacation in Maui last week with Mom, Sister, Nephew, and Niece. Had an amazing time and took a surf lesson with the kids. So much fun! Would have never been able to do this before! Sunset is from the backyard of Mom’s Maui house. Fam pic from left to right: Sister, Niece, me, Nephew, and Mom. Kids are almost 13 and almost 15.

35346784-69FC-4B16-A4CE-5537F4AC3452.jpeg

22953E13-0631-4360-857A-C316BA880B05.jpeg

28CBC278-3FB3-466C-91A5-EE22A06E933C.jpeg

Looks like you really had fun and the place looks awesome

Not really anything special outfit wise, but a fun day nonetheless. My daughter flew out to Boston to make the drive back to Seattle with me as my travel nurse contract has ended and I’m heading back home. We stopped in Chicago today to take a break from the road. We stopped at Millennium Park for photos with The Bean. My daughter was actually teary when I let her take a pic of me, said “Mom I’m so glad you’ll let me take pictures now so we can keep our memories”. I have so few pics of me with my kids while they were growing up, I couldn’t stand to see myself in pictures. One more benefit of WLS!

image-0.0029802322387695312.jpg

Soooo .... it has been a minute!

I've been following along with everyone through the BP emails. So happy to see so many looking so happy and fabulous! It brings me joy to see so many of us continue to thrive. :)

As for me, it's cliché, but I have been living my best life.

IMG_9273.thumb.jpg.1cffb411b1fc10a75461f24c61aa481b.jpg

4 hours ago, sillykitty said:

I've been following along with everyone through the BP emails. So happy to see so many looking so happy and fabulous! It brings me joy to see so many of us continue to thrive. :)

You look amazing!! 🔥🔥🔥

Lovely to see & hear from you again @sillykitty. You’re looking fab & so glad you ‘re continuing to live your best life. Gotta embrace all the wonderful opportunities that are available to us now. 😁

On 7/17/2019 at 9:55 AM, sillykitty said:

I’ll start!

I’m channeling my inner Elle Woods today 😂

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

Obviously a Surgery success story. A before and after would be motivating if you had it. That usually motivates me when I see those.

On 8/11/2021 at 4:27 AM, sillykitty said:

Wow, you look amazing!

@WishMeSmaller: you look like you’ve been surfing for years, lol!!! Another benefit of being fabulously tall with long limbs. I tried surfing years ago but my short stubby arms were not long enough to reach over the sides of the board to paddle, lol. BTW: you are now the skinniest person in group pictures 😉

@Arabesque: yes, model that outfit please. It will look way better on YOU than the bed.

@kristieshannon: your shorts and tee may not be one of those body con dresses you rock, but you definitely look happy/content in front of the bean, and that trumps your fab bod.

@Kris77, @sillykitty : HOLY BIKINI BABES!!! 🔥🔥😍😍💪🏼💪🏼. Your boobs are mesmerizing, omg. Is it bad that I want to reach out and pet them??? (Sorry for objectifying you, but for reals, ladies, omg 😍). When pandemic ends, I vote we all meet up on a beach somewhere and strut our collective stuff.

Edited by ms.sss

On 8/10/2021 at 4:27 PM, sillykitty said:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

On 08/10/2021 at 15:27, sillykitty said:

Wow!! You look amazing in that bikini!!🔥🔥🔥🔥