Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

10 hours ago, Sandee29 said:

Bought this dress on a sale rack but I won’t wear it out. 🤷🏻‍♀️

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

Why not? You look great.....

body dysmorphia big time! This picture was right after I had my first round of plastic surgery.. thighs & arms... but I still don't recognize the reflection in the mirror.

Aah, body dysmorphia. Yes, we all go through that in some form or another. That’s why this thread is so great - those pxts don’t lie & everyone is really supportive & gives honest feedback.

I still get surprised when I see the reflection of a slim woman in a shop window & realise it’s me. One day I was sitting & trying on shoes. I glanced up & thought wow that woman has great legs. I looked up & around to see who she was & realised they were my legs in a mirror. It just takes time to recognise what you really look like now & accept it’s pretty darn good.

Put on that dress & wear it proudly.

On 7/25/2021 at 10:23 PM, Sandee29 said:

Count me in on team “Why Not?!?”

You look fab-u-lous…hopefully you will be able to see this for yourself and own your fabulousness soon!!!

Lookn’ good, lady!

Edited by ms.sss

On 07/25/2021 at 22:23, Sandee29 said:

I agree with everyone else! You are totally rocking that dress and look amazing. Have a girls night out, a date night, or take yourself out in it-you’ll light up the room!

Was on vacation in Maui last week with Mom, Sister, Nephew, and Niece. Had an amazing time and took a surf lesson with the kids. So much fun! Would have never been able to do this before! Sunset is from the backyard of Mom’s Maui house. Fam pic from left to right: Sister, Niece, me, Nephew, and Mom. Kids are almost 13 and almost 15.

35346784-69FC-4B16-A4CE-5537F4AC3452.jpeg

22953E13-0631-4360-857A-C316BA880B05.jpeg

28CBC278-3FB3-466C-91A5-EE22A06E933C.jpeg

Well I’m beginning to think this outfit is jinxed.
F97A9102-CDAA-49BC-AD05-9E2FDB1C8469.thumb.jpeg.c3686ad7d773719a90b52c52721609e0.jpeg

The two times I’ve been going to wear it the event has been cancelled due to COVID. First time was my birthday dinner two weeks ago. Second time is dinner tonight as we’re going into a three day lockdown from 4pm. 😥

Wonder what will happen if I decide to wear it again? Is a H&M buy. Spied the sequins as I was walking buy.

What a wonderful time together @WishMeSmaller. And glorious weather too.

First vacation to wear a bikini!! It def felt strange and awesome all at the same time. Legs are still very loose and flabby (can’t see in pic-)but overall I was just so excited to be in a bikini!!!
Lots of snorkeling. My niece found this starfish. Of course we put it back after taking pics.

12 minutes ago, Kris77 said:

First vacation to wear a bikini!! It def felt strange and awesome all at the same time. Legs are still very loose and flabby (can’t see in pic-)but overall I was just so excited to be in a bikini!!!
Lots of snorkeling. My niece found this starfish. Of course we put it back after taking pics.

Smokin’ hot! 😍😍😍😍

You look fantastic in that bikini @Kris77. Your legs look pretty darn good from what I can see in your pxt.

Thanks but they really are very loose and flabby. I had some PS done in Jan for loose skin. Thinking of more for my legs but it’s just so expensive.
I try to take pics w my legs behind something or close enough that you can’t see them. I’ll PM you

On 07/30/2021 at 21:46, Kris77 said:

@Kris77 you look amazing! I’m with you, my thighs look pretty rough. Like you though I imagine my new upgraded boobs distract anyone from noticing them 😂

@angel22
Are you a weight loss patient/future weight loss patient?