Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 07/02/2021 at 04:03, Sophie7713 said:

Happy 4th red, white and blue! Anyone planning on a hot dog treat this weekend?! Hubbies strawberry rhubarb pie.

IMG_9123.thumb.jpeg.9532f6915356d786df4e77be13fe271d.jpeg IMG_3625.thumb.jpeg.4118bc403074157fd42d6d0505d1bfaa.jpeg IMG_0872.thumb.JPG.bb0ba87599e620c961c960f4c7d7ff66.JPG

That’s some hot dog!! You look great!
I want that pie!!!

Hello @Sophie7713 so lovely to see you. That is one scrumptious looking hot dog & as for Mr Sophie’s pie - delicious. Are you serving it with cream, ice cream or creme anglaise?

Love your shirt (or is it a shirt dress?) too - is it fagotting? (Do people know what that is anymore? 😂)

18 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Hello @Sophie7713 so lovely to see you. That is one scrumptious looking hot dog & as for Mr Sophie’s pie - delicious. Are you serving it with cream, ice cream or creme anglaise?

Love your shirt (or is it a shirt dress?) too - is it fagotting? (Do people know what that is anymore? 😂)

Actually, it is a dress. Love it for our steamy summers - very breathable. This was my outfit yesterday at lunch with a friend. All cotton materials, too - my favorite Fiber. Traveled on business most of June, and back to the task of selling our home with the anticipation of moving forward into a new chapter of life + adventure. Showings all day tomorrow. We relaxed today and watched an afternoon movie called The Dry. Thought about you. ;]

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/M5345198222

IMG_9142.jpeg

IMG_9140.jpeg

Love those pants @Sophie7713. Love, love, love wide legged pants. So fresh too in the navy & white stripe. Can’t beat natural fibres in summer.

Was that the Eric Bana movie? I’ve been looking at it & deciding if I would watch it or not. I watched Nobody last night with Bob Odenkirk listening to rain on my roof. We’ve had four days of rain (very little in total though), cold & in lockdown. So generally pretty grey all over. Thankfully lockdown ended last night, though masks for another fortnight, & the sun came out today. Beautiful.

Fingers crossed for a buyer for your lovely home soon.

Yes, I thought Eric Bana very handsome and a good actor - we thought the movie was a bit weak... kind of drawn out - slow moving, plot convoluted. But we did enjoy The Dig on Netflix. I'm just waiting to see the latest Bond movie as we all could use a little frivolousness and escapist adventure right now! They continue to hold the release until a movie theatre premiere!

Glad your region is still taking this virus seriously... We have a friend and her husband deathly sick with Covid caught from their 18 year old son and his girlfriend. The symptoms she (52) has described are violent as she battles at home while her husband (62) is hospitalized with plasma therapy. Families were warned here to remain vigilant especially if not vaccinated around younger adults. I still wear my mask in public settings like grocery store and remain distant from any large gatherings. Don't mind traveling or flying interacting mainly one on one socially. Please take good care and keep well but how discouraging to feel like going backwards in lockdown once again. Some states here like South Carolina were free as a bird as if there had never been a pandemic. I am somewhere in-between sensing 2021 - 22 to be transition years. Hopefully, by 2023 we will see celebration especially come May. ;]

IMG_3520.jpeg

See you’re being very patriotic there @BayougirlMrsS & literally flying the flag 😉.

The tend to jump on out breaks of COVID in Australia even small numbers @Sophie7713. Better we shut down for a couple of days to try to limit the spread than see it cut a swarth through the population. People have become more complacent which is concerning. We had cases of the Delta strain & unknowingly contagious people were at multiple shopping centres, gyms, cafes, grocery stores, petrol stations, … the list grows every day. I had held off on being vaccinated because of conflicting stories & side effects but intend to get it early next month - still not fully recovered from my surgery (low energy) & I want to be on my A game when I have the first injection.

On 07/05/2021 at 19:06, BayougirlMrsS said:

Forth of July swimsuit

DA7431F0-41E6-461B-A07E-9984A7C34555.jpeg

06C92CC8-14E0-4FF9-BB31-916BC1A5816E.jpeg

54B50D23-7371-4A6C-B448-483DC3099DD1.jpeg

(Holy sh$&balls Batman! )
You look amazing @bayougirl
Wow you are killing it in that bikini. I want that suit...did you buy it online?

9 hours ago, Kris77 said:

(Holy sh$&balls Batman! )
You look amazing @bayougirl
Wow you are killing it in that bikini. I want that suit...did you buy it online?

thanks.... i appreciate you saying so

it was bought off of venus

15 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

Forth of July swimsuit

DA7431F0-41E6-461B-A07E-9984A7C34555.jpeg

06C92CC8-14E0-4FF9-BB31-916BC1A5816E.jpeg

54B50D23-7371-4A6C-B448-483DC3099DD1.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

19 hours ago, Arabesque said:

See you’re being very patriotic there @BayougirlMrsS & literally flying the flag 😉.

The tend to jump on out breaks of COVID in Australia even small numbers @Sophie7713. Better we shut down for a couple of days to try to limit the spread than see it cut a swarth through the population. People have become more complacent which is concerning. We had cases of the Delta strain & unknowingly contagious people were at multiple shopping centres, gyms, cafes, grocery stores, petrol stations, … the list grows every day. I had held off on being vaccinated because of conflicting stories & side effects but intend to get it early next month - still not fully recovered from my surgery (low energy) & I want to be on my A game when I have the first injection.

Absolutely, very wise to recover fully first. After our bodies have been through so much like BS and plastics over the last few years - I have not felt comfortable introducing a pre-qualified vaccine - experimental therapy just yet. I have never done well with flu shots understanding this is much more serious. I continue to research the latest information and glad you are doing the same. Hubby has had his shots. So kind and supportive of him to still wear his mask when we go out together... I know this is not an OOTD but a well dressed master bedroom - so cheerful and happy!

gra140221_218-819x1024.jpg

5 hours ago, ms.sss said:

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Ouoooo lala... Love this bikini! Smoking hot is right.

15 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Absolutely, very wise to recover fully first. After our bodies have been through so much like BS and plastics over the last few years - I have not felt comfortable introducing a pre-qualified vaccine - experimental therapy just yet. I have never done well with flu shots understanding this is much more serious. I continue to research the latest information and glad you are doing the same. Hubby has had his shots. So kind and supportive of him to still wear his mask when we go out together... I know this is not an OOTD but a well dressed master bedroom - so cheerful and happy!

gra140221_218-819x1024.jpg

you are so right to wait on the Vax. My friend Donna who i adore's skin issues flared up so bad after her vax. She said her dr is seeing an influx of patients that have Autoimmune problems coming in. I feel so bad for her. my hubby got the vax, he was down for 2 day. So, i'll just wait.

Sophie you are soooooo talented.

On 07/07/2021 at 09:31, BayougirlMrsS said:

you are so right to wait on the Vax. My friend Donna who i adore's skin issues flared up so bad after her vax. She said her dr is seeing an influx of patients that have Autoimmune problems coming in. I feel so bad for her. my hubby got the vax, he was down for 2 day. So, i'll just wait.

Sophie you are soooooo talented.

As an RN working in public health I have to comment-the VAST majority of people receiving the vaccine have few to no side effects. And right now about 99% of hospitalized COVID patients are those who have chosen not to get vaccinated. While early on it was older, sicker people dying with the Delta variant our hospitalized population is much younger, and we are seeing younger people dying or having long COVID syndrome. Please get vaccinated.

On 7/3/2021 at 4:45 PM, Sophie7713 said:

Actually, it is a dress. Love it for our steamy summers - very breathable. This was my outfit yesterday at lunch with a friend. All cotton materials, too - my favorite Fiber. Traveled on business most of June, and back to the task of selling our home with the anticipation of moving forward into a new chapter of life + adventure. Showings all day tomorrow. We relaxed today and watched an afternoon movie called The Dry. Thought about you. ;]

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/M5345198222

IMG_9142.jpeg

IMG_9140.jpeg

Gorgeous!