Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 05/26/2021 at 19:33, ms.sss said:

You look so good! Thos dress is super flattering on you. Im actually going to enjoy vicariously living through you as go on dates and (hopefully) post lots of date outfits!!!

Fab-U-lous 😍

No date tonight. I’m on a solo trip to Portsmouth, NH. I got dressed up to go eat dinner alone at a fancy restaurant in town. Either I’m an incredibly independent woman on an adventure on my own or sort of pathetic eating at the bar flirting with the bartender. After a second G&T I’ll know for sure 😂

Was cleaning out the (very cluttered) basement and unearthed a couple of boxes filled with clothes from my old university days!

Found this gem which used to be my fave clubbing dress back when I had much bigger boobs.

I don’t think I have the balls to wear this out of the house now (its pretty skimpy! Esp from the back), but truth be told, I was feeling all that and TWO bag of chips walking around the house in it earlier!

On 05/26/2021 at 19:39, ms.sss said:

Was cleaning out the (very cluttered) basement and unearthed a couple of boxes filled with clothes from my old university days!

Found this gem which used to be my fave clubbing dress back when I had much bigger boobs.

I don’t think I have the balls to wear this out of the house now (its pretty skimpy! Esp from the back), but truth be told, I was feeling all that and TWO bag of chips walking around the house in it earlier!

https://www.bariatricpal.com/gallery/image/97232-2021-may-26/

Damn. Hotness 🔥!!! You should totally wear it. To grocery shop, library, doctor visit. Whatever. Wear it!

On 05/26/2021 at 17:36, kristieshannon said:

New summer dress. I love being able to walk in to a boutique and know the clothes will fit me!

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

Love love love that dress on you!! Looks so summer-y!! It is very flattering on you too!
And no it’s not pathetic to dine alone!! There is a difference between being alone and being lonely. You’re def not lonely-the men will be flocking. I’m sure you won’t be sitting alone for long! You look amazing!

On 05/26/2021 at 18:39, ms.sss said:

https://www.bariatricpal.com/gallery/image/97232-2021-may-26/

(Jaw drop) omg your figure is amazing. Geez woman!! I’d walk around in that all day too if I looked like that in it!

Such a pretty dress @kristieshannon. So fresh. And very cute rompers @ANewJourneyAwaits.

For many stores in Australia, size 8 (US 4) is their smallest size. Not many go to a 6 & even fewer go to a 4 (don’t have the customer base). So it can still be a struggle just a reverse one. Sigh! But it’s the exaggerated 80s style oversized clothes that are everywhere that are killing me. Huge jackets, extra large shoulder pads, ... Two plus years ago it would have been great because I would have been able to fit into smaller, more regular sizes in these big cuts. Now, I’m swamped, drowning in fabric. I look like I’m a child wearing my mummy’s clothes. I’d need a negative size. I guess I wore it all the first time round in the 80s so i don’t have to now.

13 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

Me too. I married him. Didn’t turn out so well in the end 😢

well crap..... That sucks

12 hours ago, ms.sss said:

hole damn potato chip factory..... holy hottttt... your mister needs to take you clubbing. He would be the envy of every man in the place.

13 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

New summer dress. I love being able to walk in to a boutique and know the clothes will fit me!

image-0.0020265579223632812.jpg

I really really love this....looks amazing on you.

On 05/26/2021 at 22:15, Arabesque said:

Such a pretty dress @kristieshannon. So fresh. And very cute rompers @ANewJourneyAwaits.

For many stores in Australia, size 8 (US 4) is their smallest size. Not many go to a 6 & even fewer go to a 4 (don’t have the customer base). So it can still be a struggle just a reverse one. Sigh! But it’s the exaggerated 80s style oversized clothes that are everywhere that are killing me. Huge jackets, extra large shoulder pads, ... Two plus years ago it would have been great because I would have been able to fit into smaller, more regular sizes in these big cuts. Now, I’m swamped, drowning in fabric. I look like I’m a child wearing my mummy’s clothes. I’d need a negative size. I guess I wore it all the first time round in the 80s so i don’t have to now.

Yes! So annoying! When I finally feel confident enough to wear fitted clothes suddenly all the styles are loose and baggy. The dress I bought yesterday was the only one in the boutique that actually had a fitted waist. Everything else hung like a sack.

19 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

No date tonight. I’m on a solo trip to Portsmouth, NH. I got dressed up to go eat dinner alone at a fancy restaurant in town. Either I’m an incredibly independent woman on an adventure on my own or sort of pathetic eating at the bar flirting with the bartender. After a second G&T I’ll know for sure 😂

You can still be a strong, independent woman who flirts with bartenders 😉

On 05/27/2021 at 20:49, ms.sss said:

Cheers to that :)

Bizarro weather here in the Northeast. Wednesday it hit 94. Today we’ll have a high of 58. Back to the boots & jeans!

image0.0.jpg

24 minutes ago, kristieshannon said:

Bizarro weather here in the Northeast. Wednesday it hit 94. Today we’ll have a high of 58. Back to the boots & jeans!

image0.0.jpg

Love all of your outfits! That sun dress was perfection on you and this is adorable!

15 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Bartenders, waiters, waitresses....