Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

17 minutes ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Love the shoes...and the top...and the curves! 😂

I will post all about my plastics, probably next weekend. I am supposed to have some Lipo to get some fat for my butt, but I honestly don’t know where they are going to take it from. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ The only real fat pad I have left is the center area of my abdomen. Definitely skinny girl problems 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂

Edited by GreenTealael

On 5/17/2021 at 6:46 AM, Kris77 said:

Long legs and boob! To me that’s awesome!!
So exciting! What is your surgery date?
What are you doing?

Surgery is 5/29. I am getting a lower body lift with breast lift/augmentation. I was supposed to have some Lipo and fat transfer to butt, but I don’t think there is enough fat left on me to make the extra healing and cost worth it at this point. Will discuss with the surgeon at pre-op I guess. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh wow! Right around the corner! So exciting!!

Skinny girl problems. 😂😂😂 Who’d ever thunk it hey? Certainly not me. Good luck with your surgery @WishMeSmaller.

Braided/plaited sandals are so summery, @GreenTealael & I love the orange on your top.

Ok, playing some catch-up...here goes:

@GreenTealael maybe you could hold some video tutorials to those of us who own sewing machines and don't really know how to use it??? I've always had fantasies of sewing my own clothes but honestly just suck at it. and i dunno about you and @ChubRub, but I STILL wear scrunchies. And I dunno how it always happens but I swear I had my eye on a pair of braided sandals too!!! check out the ones in my shopping bag below...still trying to convince myself I need to buy them despite living in PJ's and having nowhere to wear them.

477931284_ScreenShot2021-05-19at10_50_56AM.png.b38c0963ee36b6006cf10bef22247549.png

@kristieshannon: the tucked-in jeans look fab on you! they fit like a glove. Also, you are looking super confident in recent pics you have been posting...you are giving off a vibe. I like it.

@BayougirlMrsS: um, I want that denim vest. and I didn't even know I needed one in my wardrobe until just now. And yeah, that black printed dress wrap dress is too big at the bottom...any chance you will get it altered to fit? I think you would be curves supreme with a side order of fries if you get it taken in a bit at the bottom a little bit...or maybe shorten it so its like a flippy-mini?

@Arabesque: smokes! did you actually wear all the shoes you brought for the weekend wedding?? That coat looks super warm...though i still CANNOT relate to how "cold" Brisbanians (Brisbanites?) get in "winter". I was the standout wearing capris and sandals while the locals wore fur-lined hooded parkas and boots. BTW, double thumbs for those art-deco-ish shoes you wore. I need those.

@Jnfinney: congrats on the achivement and looking Hot AND Smart...an awesome combination.

@Sophie7713: that's a twirling dress alright. its time to bust out the whites!!! been missing you on here.

@Kris77: whoa. you int that black dress with your hair down. you look tall skinny and....posh. (ok, i never use the word "posh" in my vocabulary, but i couldn't think of a better word to use at the moment, lol) We gots a new supermodel in the ranks!

@WishMeSmaller: hows the leg healing? And that last pic you posted in those amazing flared jeans just reminded me again that you are the OG supermodel round here*. BTW, another reason I am jealous of the height-blessed (do i really need yet another reason?!) is your ability to find and wear flared pants....i look like a hobbit wearing them. If I ever find a pair that is properly proportioned on me, maybe I'll change my mind. But jeez your legs length. Love em. And super excited for you and your plastics!!! You are going to be unbearable for me to look at (that's a compliment, btw, lol)

*Edited to add: another OG supermodel who deserves a shout out but has been MIA for a while is @shanza ...

--------------

I haven't been wearing anything worth posting so I'm empty handed today. HOWEVER, for funsies, here is one of the least unflattering of the many truly unflattering pics that I found on my phone this morning. I've been hanging out by BFFs pool alot given the fabulous weather we have been having, and yesterday it seems she took to taking a bunch of pics of me with my phone as I was asleep on the lounger. Why? To point and laugh at me later apparently.

Multiple choice question:

This is a pic of me after having too much:
a) sun
b) liquor
c) sugar
d) all of the above.

Edited by ms.sss

5 hours ago, ms.sss said:

a) sun
b) liquor
c) sugar
d) all of the above.

e) fun 😉

@ms.sss clearly the answer is D which means E as @GreenTealael mentioned😬 Glad you are back and I ❤️❤️ the lounging by the pool pic!

@ms.sss I love those shoes. Please buy them and post lots of pics of them! Also, leg is healing well...thanks for checking. 💕

On 05/19/2021 at 10:21, ms.sss said:

Ok, playing some catch-up...here goes:

@GreenTealael maybe you could hold some video tutorials to those of us who own sewing machines and don't really know how to use it??? I've always had fantasies of sewing my own clothes but honestly just suck at it. and i dunno about you and @ChubRub, but I STILL wear scrunchies. And I dunno how it always happens but I swear I had my eye on a pair of braided sandals too!!! check out the ones in my shopping bag below...still trying to convince myself I need to buy them despite living in PJ's and having nowhere to wear them.

477931284_ScreenShot2021-05-19at10_50_56AM.png.b38c0963ee36b6006cf10bef22247549.png

@kristieshannon: the tucked-in jeans look fab on you! they fit like a glove. Also, you are looking super confident in recent pics you have been posting...you are giving off a vibe. I like it.

@BayougirlMrsS: um, I want that denim vest. and I didn't even know I needed one in my wardrobe until just now. And yeah, that black printed dress wrap dress is too big at the bottom...any chance you will get it altered to fit? I think you would be curves supreme with a side order of fries if you get it taken in a bit at the bottom a little bit...or maybe shorten it so its like a flippy-mini?

@Arabesque: smokes! did you actually wear all the shoes you brought for the weekend wedding?? That coat looks super warm...though i still CANNOT relate to how "cold" Brisbanians (Brisbanites?) get in "winter". I was the standout wearing capris and sandals while the locals wore fur-lined hooded parkas and boots. BTW, double thumbs for those art-deco-ish shoes you wore. I need those.

@Jnfinney: congrats on the achivement and looking Hot AND Smart...an awesome combination.

@Sophie7713: that's a twirling dress alright. its time to bust out the whites!!! been missing you on here.

@Kris77: whoa. you int that black dress with your hair down. you look tall skinny and....posh. (ok, i never use the word "posh" in my vocabulary, but i couldn't think of a better word to use at the moment, lol) We gots a new supermodel in the ranks!

@WishMeSmaller: hows the leg healing? And that last pic you posted in those amazing flared jeans just reminded me again that you are the OG supermodel round here*. BTW, another reason I am jealous of the height-blessed (do i really need yet another reason?!) is your ability to find and wear flared pants....i look like a hobbit wearing them. If I ever find a pair that is properly proportioned on me, maybe I'll change my mind. But jeez your legs length. Love em. And super excited for you and your plastics!!! You are going to be unbearable for me to look at (that's a compliment, btw, lol)

*Edited to add: another OG supermodel who deserves a shout out but has been MIA for a while is @shanza ...

--------------

I haven't been wearing anything worth posting so I'm empty handed today. HOWEVER, for funsies, here is one of the least unflattering of the many truly unflattering pics that I found on my phone this morning. I've been hanging out by BFFs pool alot given the fabulous weather we have been having, and yesterday it seems she took to taking a bunch of pics of me with my phone as I was asleep on the lounger. Why? To point and laugh at me later apparently.

a) sun

b) liquor

c) sugar

d) all of the above.

https://www.bariatricpal.com/gallery/image/97219-2021-may-18/

Lol I agree! E! FUN!
You look good even while sleeping girl!

That’s one of the criteria of a being a BFF: take inappropriate or sneaky photos of friend & then joyfully & lovingly share them with friend. 😁 As to quiz: (d) fun & (e) all of the above & then the answer is 100% E. We know you well @ms.sss.

Yes, yes, yes. Buy those shoes.

When you’re used to 35+ degree Celsius summers in Brissie & then the temp drops to 15 it’s dang cold. I still can’t cope with locals who wear fur lined hooded puffer coats with shorts & thongs. I just don’t get it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Didn’t their mothers tell them if their extremities were warm, their body would be warm??? It’s like the wear a singlet & you won’t catch a cold advice ... but I’m now thinking maybe mums told us that one because singlets could be a turn off for other ‘activities’ 😆.

Not to get off subject........... But, has anyone heard from @AngieBear

OOTD scrubs edition. My hospital provides our scrubs. The tops have a colored band at the neck, and the bottoms have a colored draw string. The colors indicate size. Dark green = 3xl, dark blue =2xl and so on. At my highest weight I wore dark green band tops and had to buy my own pants because the 3xl’s were too tight. Now I’m a yellow which is small and may even fit in pale green which is XS!

Boy did it suck to have to advertise my size on my work clothes, now I’m happy to be in the yellow crew :)

image-0.0030994415283203125.jpg

6 minutes ago, kristieshannon said:

OOTD scrubs edition. My hospital provides our scrubs. The tops have a colored band at the neck, and the bottoms have a colored draw string. The colors indicate size. Dark green = 3xl, dark blue =2xl and so on. At my highest weight I wore dark green band tops and had to buy my own pants because the 3xl’s were too tight. Now I’m a yellow which is small and may even fit in pale green which is XS!

Boy did it suck to have to advertise my size on my work clothes, now I’m happy to be in the yellow crew :)

image-0.0030994415283203125.jpg

Congrats. That’s awesome NSV!!

11 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

Not to get off subject........... But, has anyone heard from @AngieBear

I know I worry about her too. She’s been missing in action for about a year. I asked a while ago but no one said they had. It’s worrying.

Can understand they wanted an easy way for people to pick their size scrubs but really couldn’t they find a more subtle way? Why not just fold the scrubs so you could easily read the tag. Works in clothing stores. But congrats of only needing a S/XS now @kristieshannon.

PS - Love your fancy ghost chair.

On 5/19/2021 at 11:21 AM, ms.sss said:

@GreenTealael maybe you could hold some video tutorials to those of us who own sewing machines and don't really know how to use it??? I've always had fantasies of sewing my own clothes but honestly just suck at it.

This is probably the most helpful type of video for quick start clothing repair/sewing I could find

https://pin.it/2xCHf7j

https://pin.it/23sW0Gm

It's Friday...... Another new dress from Tim via Venus. You guys this dress is so cute and comfy..... 100% recommend it. Size Small, even with the "assets".

IMG_5010.jpg

IMG_5019.JPG.png

IMG_4992.JPG.png