Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 minutes ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Running errands today. My size 4 jeans are too big, but work just fine with a belt. Seriously trying to stop losing weight so I don’t have to buy another whole wardrobe in smaller sizes. 🙄

7999EA61-2DF6-4E23-BCF2-4C8CFDAE2703.jpeg

Did you ever in your wildest dreams think that would be the case ?!?!
I like the soft look of the jeans, are they soft?

Just now, GreenTealael said:

Did you ever in your wildest dreams think that would be the case ?!?!
I like the soft look of the jeans, are they soft?

Never, ever, in a 100 million years, did I think I would be buying size 0 pants, which I did this weekend. Nor did I ever think I would struggle to stop losing weight. It is insane and definitely messing with my head. It is so scary to think about gaining weight, but I would benefit from a few extra pounds now. 🙄🙄🙄

The jeans are super soft and soooo comfortable, except for the part where they start to fall off without a belt cinching them up. 😂😂

2 hours ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Never, ever, in a 100 million years, did I think I would be buying size 0 pants, which I did this weekend. Nor did I ever think I would struggle to stop losing weight. It is insane and definitely messing with my head. It is so scary to think about gaining weight, but I would benefit from a few extra pounds now. 🙄🙄🙄

The jeans are super soft and soooo comfortable, except for the part where they start to fall off without a belt cinching them up. 😂😂

I am feeling this same way. I can't stop losing weight. My goal was 135 and now I am at 130. I wish I could stop but it just keeps coming off. I have gone from a size 6 down to a 4 in just a month. It feels good but bad at the same time. I am sick of buying new clothes.

It’s freaky isn’t it that first time you have to buy size 0. The first time I did I just kept staring at the label. Mind boggling. I seem to waver between a 0 & a 2 (4 or 6 in Aust).

I’ve noticed my body shape has changed in maintenance. When I originally hit my lowest weight my body shape was quite up & down - no curves like I always had. But I’ve noticed the curves are coming back, even though my lowest weight is now only a pound more, & likely why I need a size 2 in some cuts. I think the remaining fat resettles. This may happen to you too. Have to admit I bought a couple of pants & skirts with elastic waists or drawstrings so I could wear them across a size if needed when I was still losing in maintenance. The slouchy look looks quite stylish when you’re a lower weight versus sloppy when we were bigger. At least it’s pretty cheap to have extra holes punched in a belt - LOL - though my shoe repair man does it for free (& Lindsay’s had to do a lot).

I’d love to have your long legs @WishMeSmaller or at least ones in proportion to the rest of my body. I’d be a good 5’5” if they were 🤣🤣🤣.

13 hours ago, HealthyLifeStyle said:

I am feeling this same way. I can't stop losing weight. My goal was 135 and now I am at 130. I wish I could stop but it just keeps coming off. I have gone from a size 6 down to a 4 in just a month. It feels good but bad at the same time. I am sick of buying new clothes.

I have the same feelings. I feel excited about losing weight (after years of struggle), but bad about it as well because I am only about 10 pounds from slipping into a low BMI (<18.5). I want to be healthy, not anorexic. I know most people have weight rebound, so I have been planning for that, but I have a pretty healthy cushion at this point. 🤷‍♀️
Working on changing up my diet and exercise routine right now to try to find maintenance.

On 05/14/2021 at 17:09, Sophie7713 said:

I DO TWIRL! And, you are right... a woman of any status, race or creed are to be celebrated. I am married, but do not have children. You can also be diminished if you aren't like most couples with children. That's okay, though - Bobby, Mr. and Mrs. Sophie make a happy fun family! As does MISS. Fab and fantastic Arabesque, our down under BEAUTY!

I think I'd love just the cake with no frosting,

cream or sauce.

20200715_AdeleneSmith_WPB_327.jpg

Great pic of y’all!!!

On 05/16/2021 at 15:47, WishMeSmaller said:

Running errands today. My size 4 jeans are too big, but work just fine with a belt. Seriously trying to stop losing weight so I don’t have to buy another whole wardrobe in smaller sizes. 🙄

7999EA61-2DF6-4E23-BCF2-4C8CFDAE2703.jpeg

Wow!! You look amazing!! Congrats!!

9 hours ago, Arabesque said:

It’s freaky isn’t it that first time you have to buy size 0. The first time I did I just kept staring at the label. Mind boggling. I seem to waver between a 0 & a 2 (4 or 6 in Aust).

I’ve noticed my body shape has changed in maintenance. When I originally hit my lowest weight my body shape was quite up & down - no curves like I always had. But I’ve noticed the curves are coming back, even though my lowest weight is now only a pound more, & likely why I need a size 2 in some cuts. I think the remaining fat resettles. This may happen to you too. Have to admit I bought a couple of pants & skirts with elastic waists or drawstrings so I could wear them across a size if needed when I was still losing in maintenance. The slouchy look looks quite stylish when you’re a lower weight versus sloppy when we were bigger. At least it’s pretty cheap to have extra holes punched in a belt - LOL - though my shoe repair man does it for free (& Lindsay’s had to do a lot).

I’d love to have your long legs @WishMeSmaller or at least ones in proportion to the rest of my body. I’d be a good 5’5” if they were 🤣🤣🤣.

So much freaky! Even more freaky, I put the pants on yesterday after washing them and now wonder if I should have gotten the 00. 🤷‍♀️

I really hope my fat resettles in my face...but it never seems to go where I want it to. 😂. Anyhow, I am less than two weeks from plastic surgery, so everything might change...again. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Part of the reason I like the above jeans, is I think they make my legs look long 😂 Not that my legs are short to start with, but I love the long, lean look. Good thing I guess, since I have zero curves right now😂😂

I’d kill for some long legs!! I’m 5’4 3/4 (and shrinking w age lol)
I’m jelly of all yalls 0 &2 sizes!! Way to go. Looking great!

On 05/12/2021 at 22:21, Kris77 said:

We went to dinner w all my family this past sat for Mother’s Day. My Mother’s Day dress w heels! I never wear heels!

image-0.003933906555175781.jpg

image-0.0030994415283203125.jpg

Kris! You look amazing!!❤️

10 minutes ago, Kris77 said:

I’d kill for some long legs!! I’m 5’4 3/4 (and shrinking w age lol)
I’m jelly of all yalls 0 &2 sizes!! Way to go. Looking great!

I’m jelly of everyone’s curves and hour glass figures 😂😂😂

Less than two weeks and I will have boobs again though. 😬 If I don’t get a waist or curvy hips/butt, at least I will have legs and boobs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Long legs and boob! To me that’s awesome!!
So exciting! What is your surgery date?
What are you doing?

2 hours ago, WishMeSmaller said:

I’m jelly of everyone’s curves and hour glass figures 😂😂😂

Less than two weeks and I will have boobs again though. 😬 If I don’t get a waist or curvy hips/butt, at least I will have legs and boobs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ask the surgeon to throw in some extras! 😜

I can’t wait to hear all about your plastics journey (if you choose to share) ❤️

I bought this shirt 3yrs ago when I first reached goal, but this is the first time I’m wearing it.

Also I have new braided sandals after salivating of similar ones that a close friend of mine recently bought.

A05B3742-78E5-4959-ADC1-71D8D090C275.thumb.jpeg.6699d6eb97b3d044015134d172fd27fd.jpeg

7 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

I bought this shirt 3yrs ago when I first reached goal, but this is the first time I’m wearing it.

Also I have new braided sandals after salivating of similar ones that a close friend of mine recently bought.

A05B3742-78E5-4959-ADC1-71D8D090C275.thumb.jpeg.6699d6eb97b3d044015134d172fd27fd.jpeg

12 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Ask the surgeon to throw in some extras! 😜

I can’t wait to hear all about your plastics journey (if you choose to share) ❤️

Love the shoes...and the top...and the curves! 😂

I will post all about my plastics, probably next weekend. I am supposed to have some Lipo to get some fat for my butt, but I honestly don’t know where they are going to take it from. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ The only real fat pad I have left is the center area of my abdomen. Definitely skinny girl problems 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣