Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

Cute! I also have a new (nerd) t-shirt I love 😍

023B0743-DA66-427F-951E-774610AE2CCB.thumb.jpeg.af474b317a0c1aea1efbb69b09cc75a4.jpeg

Nerds actually rule the world.

4 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

P.S...... come have a martini with me

DED30759-1A1A-49AE-ADC5-D86AA627B828.JPG

Ugh. I hate you all with your fabulous weather and lounging pics.

I'm CRANKY.

P.S. Sorry for saying I hate you, I don't, really.

Edited by ms.sss

23 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Ugh. I hate you all with your fabulous weather and lounging pics.

I'm CRANKY.

P.S. Sorry for saying I hate you, I don't, really.

I feel bad for having another beautiful day here in Mississippi..... You have an open invitation anytime....

I jinxed myself & everyone else in Brisbane - today is cold & overcast. Not your cold @ms.sss (brrrrr) but Brisbane cold. 😉 Woke up stiff & curled in a ball because of the overnight drop in temp.

I love a gin martini @BayougirlMrsS with lots of olives. Would love to join you. 😁

Great T @GreenTealael. Nerds do rule the world. I recommend Nerds with Vaginas & captains coffee on Insta for a daily chuckle only nerds would get.

9 hours ago, Arabesque said:

I jinxed myself & everyone else in Brisbane - today is cold & overcast. Not your cold @ms.sss (brrrrr) but Brisbane cold. 😉 Woke up stiff & curled in a ball because of the overnight drop in temp.

I love a gin martini @BayougirlMrsS with lots of olives. Would love to join you. 😁

Great T @GreenTealael. Nerds do rule the world. I recommend Nerds with Vaginas & captains coffee on Insta for a daily chuckle only nerds would get.

@Arabesque this house has a choice of olives.... plain, garlic stuffed, blue cheese stuffed, pickle stuffed and pepper stuffed..... Tim love anything picked and stuffed..... hehehehe. Have you ever had pickled garlic or pickled okra? I have on order (back order) some Filthy Black Cherries....

1 hour ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

@Arabesque this house has a choice of olives..

Ah, I knew it was too good to be true. We all can't be friends now. I HATE olives. Even just the smell of them!

(Although I suppose we could still be friends if I just walked 2km away when you guys eat them, lolololzzzz)

Edited by ms.sss

41 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Ah, I knew it was too good to be true. We all can't be friends now. I HATE olives. Even just the smell of them!

(Although I suppose we could still be friends if I just walked 2km away when you guys eat them, lolololzzzz)

I'm with you..... I hate olives. Tim loves them... he likes most anything....

I'll save us the vodka soaked cherries..... vanilla jar and whipped jar

Missing in action, I know. I know. Missing our days when we were really rocking and rolling our new outfits!

That day will come again. Finally got out of my PJ's for four house sale showings yesterday. Selling by owner - perhaps, the right offer and buyer right around the corner?!

Like mirror mirror on the floor whose the fairest buyer of them all... ;]

IMG_8399.jpeg

Hey Sophie. So lovely to see you again. Looking gorgeous. I’d be sneaking that mirror out the door to find it a new home at my house.

How can you not love olives? Salty goodness. I never liked them until I had fresh ones versus those dried out nasty black ones in jars. Oh, blue cheese or feta stuffed olives are yummy too. I love a good pickled onion, have one chopped up in my chicken salad about 3 times a week & used to enjoy eating them straight out of the jar. I love the tingly sensation when eating them & the little sweat on the upper lip if they’re extra strong. Don’t really enjoy American style pickles though & don ‘t think I’ll fight Tim for the pickled okra either. Not a fan of okra at all. I’d give those vodka soaked cherries a go as long as they’re not like those cherry liqueur chocolates. Remember them? Blah!!

11 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Missing in action, I know. I know. Missing our days when we were really rocking and rolling our new outfits!

That day will come again. Finally got out of my PJ's for four house sale showings yesterday. Selling by owner - perhaps, the right offer and buyer right around the corner?!

IMG_8399.jpeg

You look really good

15 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

IMG_8399.jpeg

I knew we'd hear from you soon. You were on my mind. I was laying in the dentist's chair and he had TV's on the ceiling..... and a decorating show was on..... Thought, what would Sophie do?
You look fabulous.....

9 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Hey Sophie. So lovely to see you again. Looking gorgeous. I’d be sneaking that mirror out the door to find it a new home at my house.

How can you not love olives? Salty goodness. I never liked them until I had fresh ones versus those dried out nasty black ones in jars. Oh, blue cheese or feta stuffed olives are yummy too. I love a good pickled onion, have one chopped up in my chicken salad about 3 times a week & used to enjoy eating them straight out of the jar. I love the tingly sensation when eating them & the little sweat on the upper lip if they’re extra strong. Don’t really enjoy American style pickles though & don ‘t think I’ll fight Tim for the pickled okra either. Not a fan of okra at all. I’d give those vodka soaked cherries a go as long as they’re not like those cherry liqueur chocolates. Remember them? Blah!!

hehe.... i buy two jars of regular cherries.... pour out 3/4 of the juice and fill up with vodka... I have two in there now, one with vanilla and the other whipped... Yummmmm. Now for a delish garnish... seriously, buy the Filthy Black Cherries.... OMG. Tim loves pickled onions... I do not. I do like pickled eggs.< br />
I'm still waiting for our zoom cocktail hour......

P.S. Tomorrow is a boiled crawfish day....... anybody wants to come... it's at 1pm CT.

OOTD to the park on a gorgeous afternoon...Its been 35+ years since I’ve done either of these activities. I still got it, baby. 😎