Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

9 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

@ms.sss right..... that white "boob slingshot" thing..... like who looks at that and thinks.... yessssss this is for me.... not in the history of never ever....

and i don't even know why i look at jumpsuits..... they never fit and are always a foot too long. I'd pay more to have it hemmed than for the suit...... Short girl problems.

Is it just me or.... does anyone else take secret pictures of people in "what were they thinking" outfits? Please, someone, tell me i'm not alone...... lie if need be hehehehehehe .

and now i wonder if someone out there has secret pictures of me in the same.....hmmmm

11 minutes ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

Is it just me or.... does anyone else take secret pictures of people in "what were they thinking" outfits? Please, someone, tell me i'm not alone...... lie if need be hehehehehehe .

and now i wonder if someone out there has secret pictures of me in the same.....hmmmm

Nope, not me, sorry, can't help you out here.

BUT...I do take stealthy pics of DIY "what-were-they-thinkings"...see if you can spot what is terribly wrong here:

P.S. The triangle boob dress: I'm sure it would look good on someone. It's all in the attitude, baby.

42987ba0-5500-4b0c-9558-054035196894.thumb.JPG.8724600424862401596ca37a416ce010.JPG

43 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Nope, not me, sorry, can't help you out here.

BUT...I do take stealthy pics of DIY "what-were-they-thinkings"...see if you can spot what is terribly wrong here:

P.S. The triangle boob dress: I'm sure it would look good on someone. It's all in the attitude, baby.

42987ba0-5500-4b0c-9558-054035196894.thumb.JPG.8724600424862401596ca37a416ce010.JPG

beside the fact that they went all the way over the edge.... why didn't they paint all of the brick?

You know I have challenges when it comes to home decor and such.... this is why i need help.... like sophie..... and you....

4 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

Can’t say that I do either. Sorry.

That white boob sling dress?? OMG. It’s what I’d call a slapper dress. Gonna add skankification to my vocab now too.

I don’t take pxts of people wearing ‘what were you thinking’ but I am guilty of rolling my eyes or doing the nudge & head nod if I’m with a friend. I do feel sorry for them cause they obviously don’t have a mirror in their houses.

I have been known to take pxts of people who don’t know how to park. You know those who park over two spaces, a metre from the gutter or think it’s ok to park so half their car is over my driveway.

C982049D-DF47-476F-A09A-EB21F3AC7E62.thumb.jpeg.be11d98a8128b2b901d7f2240b828be8.jpeg

I avoid jumpsuits too @BayougirlMrsS but mainly because of the whole going to the bathroom thing. Maybe there’s a trick. I know you love a good jumpsuit @ms.sss. How do you deal with sitting 2/3 naked in a public bathroom while keeping the jumpsuit off the floor??

10 hours ago, Arabesque said:

I have been known to take pxts of people who don’t know how to park. You know those who park over two spaces, a metre from the gutter or think it’s ok to park so half their car is over my driveway.

Ugh. This is one of my pet peeves too: Bad Parkers. And Slow Drivers. And Slow Drivers Who Stay in the Left Lane. And Drivers Who Don't Know How To Use a Roundabout. Or a 4-way stop. And people who ride their brake pedal. Unsafe lane-changers. I have alot of road-related peeves, lol.

10 hours ago, Arabesque said:

I avoid jumpsuits too @BayougirlMrsS but mainly because of the whole going to the bathroom thing. Maybe there’s a trick. I know you love a good jumpsuit @ms.sss. How do you deal with sitting 2/3 naked in a public bathroom while keeping the jumpsuit off the floor??

Ha! forget 2/3 naked...i'm 100% naked. I take the whole thing off and hang it on the hook. Plus I don't normally wear bras when I'm wearing my jumpsuits so...yeah.

I do have a "casual" jumpsuit that is like a ribbed t-shirt material and more fitted on the legs (i.e, not flowy) and this one I can just pull down like regular pants cuz it doesn't drop to the floor. But yes, I'm basically naked. And cold.

Small price to pay to look taller! 😂

P.S. Also, in public bathrooms, I never "sit". I hover. Lololololzzzz

Edited by ms.sss

Hello all! We had a wedding last weekend. First time dressing up in a while.

IMG_0965.jpg

7 minutes ago, JAKE H said:

IMG_0965.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You both look so amazing....

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

Ugh. This is one of my pet peeves too: Bad Parkers. And Slow Drivers. And Slow Drivers Who Stay in the Left Lane. And Drivers Who Don't Know How To Use a Roundabout. Or a 4-way stop. And people who ride their brake pedal. Unsafe lane-changers. I have alot of road-related peeves, lol.

If you guy heard me driving..... you would think a sailor was driving.... I will admit and have admitted in the past to having horrible horrible road rage. I'm a get and go person. I get in my car and get to my destination. I do the same shopping.... I know what I want, go in the store, get it and leave. This is yet another reason i'm in therapy..... I've also been known to leave notes on peoples cars......... I know, but it's my truth.

1 hour ago, JAKE H said:

IMG_0965.jpg

you look great jake congrats on your success dressed up look very happy congrats man !!!!

10 hours ago, JAKE H said:

IMG_0965.jpg

Nice! You guys should be on a magazine cover. 😍