Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanks everyone. 🙂 Have to admit I felt a bit rock chick in the outfit hence my slightly wild hair. I’m a real in-person shopper. I love trying the clothes on, feeling the textures of the fabric, trying different styles, etc. I bought everything here in Brisbane.

The pants are made from cactus. Yep cactus. So they’re a natural fibre & breathe. No getting over heated as with synthetic leathers. They actually do feel a bit like synthetic leather though.

I’m always putting stress on my credit card @ms.sss. Told myself I wasn’t buying anything for a month then I saw the shoes. Sigh. Okay, my month starts now.

On 3/8/2021 at 11:14 AM, ms.sss said:

In attempt to address the growing cabin fever in our household (and because it was such a sunny cloudless day yesterday), we decided to take a family road trip to the....Liquor Store. LOLOLOOLzzzz.

But not just any liquor store, but the downtown, lakeshore-facing flagship liquor store for all of Ontario*, natch.

This should have been a pic of both me and the Kid, but Mr. was embarrassed to be seen with us and left the area quickly before we could coerce him into taking our pic (he really should be used to our shenanigans by now).

So yeah, that's me and Snoop Dogg, lololzzzz. Who'd of thunk he had a line of wines, haha. (That cardboard cut out was just screaming to be taken a pic with!)

* <!--- BEGIN Breakout FYI --->

In Ontario, all liquor sales and distribution is controlled by the Provincial government. Outside of small batch breweries/wineries/distilleries, you can only buy liquor/beer from government owned and controlled retail liquor stores. On the bright side though, since the government controls it, the stores were deemed an essential service, and have stayed open throughout pandemic....AND they now have same-day delivery. The only thing though is that they introduced Monday closures province wide, which means that Sundays are really BUSY, lol.

<!--- END Breakout FYI --->

Ok. Dream wardrobe. I think I’d buy every one of your outfits. My main goal is to just feel better in 6-12 months. But wearing such stylish clothes again is very appealing too!

It’s been a minute.... but a return of the airport bathroom mirror pic 😂

image-0.0040531158447265625.jpg

Hey Silly Kitty. Lovely to hear from you again. Love those pink leggings - very Spring.

We’re in lockdown again in Brisbane. Just three days but everyone’s gone crazy at the supermarkets again. I don’t understand it. Didn’t a lot of people just do their weekly shop on the weekend?? How can they be out of food already?

Anyway, my friend’s daughter just got her hen’s do in. She had an 80s theme - that family lives a good dress up opportunity. The bride’s friends bought her a just lovely 80s wedding dress plus the ubiquitous floral headdress, synthetic fabric, leg of mutton sleeves & lace inserts. 😂 The Princess of Wales has a lot to answer for. No 80s for me. Been there. Wore the clothes. But my dress did have shoulder pads - coincidence though.

884B1A5A-EF3E-4DB9-86CF-B1A3F9D03C0E.thumb.jpeg.80c07b3393d25b8defeb31c03ad5bb36.jpeg

On 03/28/2021 at 16:43, sillykitty said:

It’s been a minute.... but a return of the airport bathroom mirror pic 😂

image-0.0040531158447265625.jpg

Are these the awesome 🍑 boosting leggings from TikTok? I need a pair!

Hi, how’s it going? You all look absolutely gorgeous 😍

Starbucks Bathroom Selfies: the return of the vegan leather jacket. This is before a 4” haircut, it’s been too long for a while.

6019F35C-DBC6-4319-B228-8934C3AA481B.jpeg

Edited by GreenTealael

22 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

Are these the awesome 🍑 boosting leggings from TikTok? I need a pair!

They are! I have to say my black pair is more booty flattering for whatever reason.

On 03/29/2021 at 18:26, sillykitty said:

They are! I have to say my black pair is more booty flattering for whatever reason.

Well you look awesome in them. Adding a pair to my shopping list!

work day. OMG I need a tan.... but I can't do the tanning bed anymore.... Anyone use self-tanner that they can recommend...???

Yes the skirt is now too big... and my boobs keep growing.....OMG WTF

IMG_4439.jpg

IMG_4440.jpg

Not sure I see a scenario where I’d actually wear this, but it’s fun to try on! Found cheap on Shein.

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

@sillykitty I know you didn't post your actual backside, but got some hits of some bootylicious-ness in those hips lady 😍

@Arabesque love the little foot raise, lol...also is your hair naturally "bendy"? I spend way too much time trying to get that little hair bend look at the tips, and when I do, it lasts like 2 hours. Sigh.

@GreenTealael I don't remember seeing this jacket before, I like!

@BayougirlMrsS your boobs ARE getting bigger! are you sure your surgeon didn't just move your stomach to your chest????

@kristieshannon oh my. what can I say. Rawr. I can think of lots of scenarios where you can wear that and light the room on fire, aside from the obvious dinners, nights out, etc...I say it's also appropriate for watching TV, mowing the lawn, walking the dog, going to the dentist.....

Edited by ms.sss

11 hours ago, kristieshannon said:

Not sure I see a scenario where I’d actually wear this, but it’s fun to try on! Found cheap on Shein.

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

Looking absolutely GORGEOUS in that flesh pale pink tone sexy dress! You should be so proud of your new figure!

Nothing too exciting on the wardrobe front unless my bunny slippers count? But wanted to wish you each a Happy Spring! Happy passover. Happy Easter.

IMG_8100.jpeg

IMG_8311.jpeg

10 hours ago, ms.sss said:

@Arabesque love the little foot raise, lol...also is your hair naturally "bendy"? I spend way too much time trying to get that little hair bend look at the tips, and when I do, it lasts like 2 hours. Sigh.

Unfortunately they were created with the aid of my GHD curling wand. I always had straight hair then about 5 yrs ago I suddenly developed a kink at the back. So the back half of my head has a bit of a wave now but the front half is stick straight. So I spend time putting in some bends in the front to match the back. And yep, mine only last a couple of hours too. That’s the two hours in look. It was wavier. ☹️

Whoo hoo @kristieshannon. That dress reminds me of Sarah Jessica Parker’s naked dress in Sex and the City. First season I think. You look fab & your shoes are a perfect complement.

Love the bunny slippers @Sophie7713.