Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I also cut my hair off on my sons birthday, just needed a change to get me through it. I took 7 inches off. It looks much better now that I learned to style it.

May be an image of Lynda Holliday and indoor

5 hours ago, JMJames92 said:

@ms.sss Oh I didn't know we were doing hair now! Haha. Here is my new haircut 😄

New Hair.JPG

Sharp. Now you are Prince Harry with an edge. 😎

23 minutes ago, Lynda486 said:

I also cut my hair off on my sons birthday, just needed a change to get me through it. I took 7 inches off. It looks much better now that I learned to style it.

Lopping off inches of hair can be quite traumatic, no? This style flatters your face shape and makes you neck look long...plus it puts your fab clavicles on display!

P.S. If you tell me your hair is naturally that curly I will cry self-centred tears.

4 hours ago, Lynda486 said:

This cut looks really good on you. It’s a nice length and shape!

On 3/3/2021 at 6:40 PM, ms.sss said:

OOTD: hair Edition!

A milestone of sorts today...2 years after cutting off my hair into a pixie, my hair is finally long enough to all be put in a bun! Well, two buns...its not quite long enough to put in just one, lol.

Buns were my hairstyle of choice when I had long hair, and the bun "donuts" where my fave bun accessory.

I realize I look like an anime character, but whatevs, my hair is in a bun(s)!

Ooooo hair edition 🤩 such a cute classic 90’s style

Ya'll are some serious Inspiration! Love the outfits!

Your hair cut is lovely @Lynda486 I’m jealous. I’d love to have those gorgeous waves of yours. I have to sleep in plaits or twists like Ms.SSS did to get any kinks in mine. Sigh.

Lookin’ hot @JMJames92.

Spent two days Mother of the Bride dress shopping with a a girlfriend whose daughter is getting married in about 8 weeks. (The wedding was postponed from September last year - thanks COVID.) Oh my God. So difficult to find something that’s not boringly conservative or too young, shirt or revealing that still has a soft beach’s vibe. It’s a beach wedding on a island resort of the coast of Queensland. Think @MarvelGirl25 is on to the right idea with eloping. I haven’t offered to go shoe shopping with my friend though I did find some pretty sandals with brushed gold & silver straps with a touch of fuschia online that might work with the dress.

We ended up choosing this dress. I think we did pretty well.

5428EEE2-7F3B-4745-BEB1-4A966B703589.thumb.jpeg.e13990f7c4eca5fda02d96900394105a.jpeg

23 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Lopping off inches of hair can be quite traumatic, no? This style flatters your face shape and makes you neck look long...plus it puts your fab clavicles on display!

P.S. If you tell me your hair is naturally that curly I will cry self-centred tears.

I don't want to make you cry but it is true :) It was a bit traumatic, but I have grown to really like it. Thanks!

11 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Spent two days Mother of the Bride dress shopping with a a girlfriend whose daughter is getting married in about 8 weeks. (The wedding was postponed from September last year - thanks COVID.) Oh my God. So difficult to find something that’s not boringly conservative or too young, shirt or revealing that still has a soft beach’s vibe. It’s a beach wedding on a island resort of the coast of Queensland. Think @MarvelGirl25 is on to the right idea with eloping. I haven’t offered to go shoe shopping with my friend though I did find some pretty sandals with brushed gold & silver straps with a touch of fuschia online that might work with the dress.

We ended up choosing this dress. I think we did pretty well.

5428EEE2-7F3B-4745-BEB1-4A966B703589.thumb.jpeg.e13990f7c4eca5fda02d96900394105a.jpeg

Definitely island beach appropriate....I can imagine it flowing in the breeze. So what are YOU going to wear??

My resale shop find!
I love it but thinking maybe it could look a little Pajama-ish?

image-0.0050067901611328125.jpg

1 minute ago, Kris77 said:

My resale shop find!
I love it but thinking maybe it could look a little Pajama-ish?

image-0.0050067901611328125.jpg

I like the colour palette, but its waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big on you! Looks to me you need something 3 or 4 sizes smaller.

Yes I got a thumbs down from my two sisters too. It was a large. Plus stripes aren’t usually very flattering on me.

30 minutes ago, Kris77 said:

Yes I got a thumbs down from my two sisters too. It was a large. Plus stripes aren’t usually very flattering on me.

Can still be salvageable though, if u can’t exchange...cut into shorts/romper? With a wide belt to tuck in the extra fabric pooling at the sides of the torso away?

Oh great idea!! May just do that!! Thanks!! Also I got it second hand so not much money lost at all.