Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

8 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Jake - Are you coming down for the Honda classic this year?

yes!

Watch out Palm Beach. Jake & Sophie will be hitting the town together again. Wild days & nights ahead.

😆😆😆

Just jealous, I can’t be there.

11 hours ago, Arabesque said:

Watch out Palm Beach. Jake & Sophie will be hitting the town together again. Wild days & nights ahead.

😆😆😆

Just jealous, I can’t be there.

@JakeH & @Sophie7713: dont forget to photoshop me into any pics you may take! LOLOLOlzzzzzz

I am incredibly restless and antsy today. I think its because the sun is shining but its still too cold to hang out outside and I'm ACHING for summer to arrive. That and I have had like ZERO real exercise/activity in the past week cuz of a sore toe.

Sooo...decided to GET DRESSED. lol. Put on a pair of jeans (first time in weeks), did my hair and makeup (first time since xmas), even shaved my legs (first time since summer!). Put on a tube top to feel summer-y, but i got too cold soon after this pic and put on socks and a sweatshirt. Sigh.

The Kid when she saw me come out of my room in this outfit : "My, you look skanky today. I like it." She cracks me up. ❤️😂

Left pic: one of my stay-at-home-pandemic-uniforms.

Right pic: Skankified.

17 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

I am incredibly restless and antsy today. I think its because the sun is shining but its still too cold to hang out outside and I'm ACHING for summer to arrive. That and I have had like ZERO real exercise/activity in the past week cuz of a sore toe.

Sooo...decided to GET DRESSED. lol. Put on a pair of jeans (first time in weeks), did my hair and makeup (first time since xmas), even shaved my legs (first time since summer!). Put on a tube top to feel summer-y, but i got too cold soon after this pic and put on socks and a sweatshirt. Sigh.

The Kid when she saw me come out of my room in this outfit : "My, you look skanky today. I like it." She cracks me up. ❤️😂

Skankified hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️❤️

look at your waist tho😍😍

On 02/27/2021 at 14:32, ms.sss said:

https://www.bariatricpal.com/gallery/image/97145-2021-feb-27/

Wow you look amazing in both pictures. You are so skinny I would never ever could have been able to tell you were over weight at all ever. I sooo want to be you please lol. You look great

On 2/27/2021 at 1:32 PM, ms.sss said:

Tim always says..... damn you look "slap dat booty good"...... Hey @ms.sss You look "slap dat booty good"....

We have a get-together after work tonight.... So I wore one of the sweaters i had bought for the Christmas party (that didn't happen) that came in in January.... hehehe

IMG_4281.JPG

IMG_4312.jpg

Today.jpg

1 hour ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

We have a get-together after work tonight.... So I wore one of the sweaters i had bought for the Christmas party (that didn't happen) that came in in January.... hehehe

IMG_4281.JPG IMG_4312.jpg Today.jpg

HOTTTTTT 🔥🔥🔥🔥

OOTD: hair Edition!

A milestone of sorts today...2 years after cutting off my hair into a pixie, my hair is finally long enough to all be put in a bun! Well, two buns...its not quite long enough to put in just one, lol.

Buns were my hairstyle of choice when I had long hair, and the bun "donuts" where my fave bun accessory.

I realize I look like an anime character, but whatevs, my hair is in a bun(s)!

Edited by ms.sss

On 2/27/2021 at 2:32 PM, ms.sss said:

Just look at that wonderful ms.sss (stands for super, sexy and sensational) figure just dying for her coming out party by spring/summer? The sun always shines brightly in your spirit and attitude regardless of the Canadian winters! Funny... I finally shaved my legs for the first time last week. Hate to admit this, but we had mid-80's last week and wore shorts for the first time in a long time. Headed north on business next week - So need to break out the sweaters, boots and leggings again. Really like winter wear now. Where before I felt extremely bulky with 148 extra pounds and the added layers. Yikes!

12 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Hate to admit this, but we had mid-80's last week and wore shorts for the first time in a long time.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky.

12 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Headed north on business next week -

How far north, exactly? Like Toronto-north??

15 hours ago, ms.sss said:

A milestone of sorts today...2 years after cutting off my hair into a pixie, my hair is finally long enough to all be put in a bun! Well, two buns...its not quite long enough to put in just one, lol.

Buns were my hairstyle of choice when I had long hair, and the bun "donuts" where my fave bun accessory.

https://www.bariatricpal.com/gallery/image/97149-2021-mar-03/

OOTD: Hair Edition, UPDATE.

Bwha-hahahahhahahaha. I fell asleep with my anime Buns on last night, and check out this coif when I took them out this AM. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 03/03/2021 at 15:40, ms.sss said:

https://www.bariatricpal.com/gallery/image/97149-2021-mar-03/

OMG. So adorable! And the after effects are cute too! I’d love to have that kind of volume. I might have to try overnight Buns :)

@ms.sss Oh I didn't know we were doing hair now! Haha. Here is my new haircut 😄

New Hair.JPG